We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 am

christinejc96 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Now let’s hope she comes home and takes that baby to his 4 month check up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know she hasn’t already

Okay Chloe 2.0, that’s enough.

Noturavemom
Informer
Informer

Re: KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Post by Noturavemom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:05 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:Sorry for the double post, but did anyone catch what Jackson said at 5:35 before the panicked meltdown? It was bizarre how they left that in with no explanation as to what was wrong. He seemed panicked.

I thought he was whining because he wanted to pour more creamer. ALL BY HIMSELF, he wouldn’t even let Levi pour when it was his turn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Noturavemom
Informer
Informer

Post by Noturavemom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:07 am

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Khoa “why did you get lingerie when you were here”

BECAUSE SHE HAD TO BE TALKING ABOUT HER WEDDING. Can’t just go out and let kyra be excited about finally being engaged. She had to make sure her shopping buddies new she was getting married and needed her lingerie!

Khoa didn’t have any room in the luggage because Kernel took it all, so he’s been having to wear his regular shoes instead of snow boots.

pastel
Talker
Talker

Post by pastel » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:11 am

I'm curious if KKs presence in OKs vlog was kept to a minimum because they know their viewers are sick of seeing their house as a hotel/frat. I'd love to think it's because they realized what a fake friend Kern is, but I'm doubtful. I'm sure we'll see a vlog on Kyra's channel of her opening Kern's bridesmaid boxes or shopping for her wedding lingerie. :|
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Mummyuk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:34 am

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet but if it was my child it would annoy me. It's the part where Jackson has that exercise thing and he takes it from Levi to show him how it works. Levi was made to give it to Jackson by keren to show him how it works and obviously at that point Levi was over it and walked away. Keren then calls Levi to watch Jackson. You need to watch that part to get the tone of it. If that's how she is demanding Levi watch Jackson and Levi to hand toys over then no wonder kyra is probably fed up. I've had a mother and child stay at my home like that and our entire week was controlled by what THAT child wanted so by day 2 I was done with it. Keren reminds me so much of that mother and having that sort of person around would push a person a little to far, especially with kyras pregnancy hormones as well.
blehhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:54 am

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Keren was completely cut off from OK's new vlog.. Not even in the background.

Guess that's the end of that friendship?
I suspected that yesterday so to read this kind of confirms it for me at least.

blehhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:59 am

YouDunnoMe wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Keren was completely cut off from OK's new vlog.. Not even in the background.

Guess that's the end of that friendship?
In all honesty, I wouldn't want her in my vlog... nor would I want her in my house. She's a spoiled, selfish, ungrateful, spiteful, ugly, fat-ass, two-faced, biss... I really think the trip was just supposed to be for Khoa to snowboard with Oscar, but Kerrn had to go to, cause she needed a reason to spend money... and she also needed a vacation from those two kids she doesn't pay attention to. So, she said it was a trip to spend time with her "bestie".

Off topic... I am so tired of all these youtubers calling people "besties" all the time. TBH I hate the term "best friend" why can't people be just straight up friends, without throwing a best in it? You always end up hurting someones feelings along the way... somewhere, someone is wondering why they aren't special enough to be your "best" friend. I get having good friends, but "best" annoys the heck outta me!
they could just as well gone to a hotel

UsedToCould
Informer
Informer

Post by UsedToCould » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 am

I hope Kyra drops her friendship. She’s maturing while Keren is at a standstill with zero humility.

anr92
Informer
Informer

Post by anr92 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:18 am

I just realized that Keren is my age, and she acts so dam immature & selfish like if she was still a teen. WOW! This girl has the face of a 40 year old but the mentality of a 16 yr old. And here is Kyra, becoming a better parent and being more responsible.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 am

Man, this last vlog you can tell how bad Keren's hair really is. She needs to get on some supplements or something. Her hair is paying the price for her unhealthy shit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
bxrdyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bxrdyy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 am

New here, used to watch them but can’t stand them anymore

Was kernels really following Jackson around the house feeding him? I thought he ‘knew’ how to feed himself?
sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by sbmomma » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:16 am

I’ve not been watching since the boob job. They’ve became so unrelatable it’s not worth the 15 minutes to watch anymore. This is actually the first I’ve been to the thread in a long time. Karen brought lingerie to OK? Even tho she was sharing a room with Jackson? Why? I’m confused..
idk93
Amateur
Amateur

Post by idk93 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

Related to Kernel’s hair in the last vlog.. It was all messed up on one side when she was talking to the vlog and then Kyra shows up and when she looks at Kernel she touched the side of her own head Poor girl probably saw her head and felt the need to fix it but couldn’t so she touched her own hair hoping Kernel would catch on it lol

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ReadingMamaDrama » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 am

idk93 wrote:Related to Kernel’s hair in the last vlog.. It was all messed up on one side when she was talking to the vlog and then Kyra shows up and when she looks at Kernel she touched the side of her own headImageImage Poor girl probably saw her head and felt the need to fix it but couldn’t so she touched her own hair hoping Kernel would catch on it lol

Kerens hair looks photoshopped in her new photo because it doesn’t look all ratty Image

sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sbmomma » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 am

Just watched the vlog, I see now she BOUGHT the lingerie, didn’t bring it. Of course she had to throw her wedding in there to over run Kyra.

Is anyone else concerned about the amount of ramen Jackson eats? That’s a lot of sodium and not much nutritional value. At least OK fix their kids healthy meals and feed them organic granola instead of packaged salt noodles.
Moony
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moony » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 am

sbmomma wrote:I’ve not been watching since the boob job. They’ve became so unrelatable it’s not worth the 15 minutes to watch anymore. This is actually the first I’ve been to the thread in a long time. Karen brought lingerie to OK? Even tho she was sharing a room with Jackson? Why? I’m confused..
no she bought the lingerie while in UH while out shopping I think with kyra. Probably trying to show kyra that they have fire sex and a reason to bring up the wedding

teaspiller111
Amateur
Amateur

Post by teaspiller111 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 am

idk93 wrote:Related to Kernel’s hair in the last vlog.. It was all messed up on one side when she was talking to the vlog and then Kyra shows up and when she looks at Kernel she touched the side of her own headImageImage Poor girl probably saw her head and felt the need to fix it but couldn’t so she touched her own hair hoping Kernel would catch on it lol

What's the time stamp? And was it yesterday's vlog?

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Post by misskaila93 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:07 am

Jackson is obnoxious. Aside from all the things everyone else pointed out in today’s blog. How about when Kerry’s telling the story of how Jackson walks in the bathroom while Levi’s is using it and trying to look at his poop. I’m sure Levi was uncomfortable. Tell your kid not to do that instead of laughing. Did she really think that was a cute ‘bestie’ moment. See what happens when you allow Jackson dig all up Landon’s ass and diaper to look at his shit..he thinks it’s okay to do to other people. Levi seemed over Jackson quiet a few times. Plus I pretty sure he was still parroting the entire trip. So parts were edited out but it was still noticeable at times.
ThisGirlIsCray
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThisGirlIsCray » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:25 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
christinejc96 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Now let’s hope she comes home and takes that baby to his 4 month check up!

Okay Chloe 2.0, that’s enough.

Why does Chloe always need to be brought up when she has nothing to do with the conversation? I’m normally a lurker and don’t post much, but why involve her in a post? Not trying to be a jerk, it just seems kinda petty and unnecessary.
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 am

If they're going to insist on giving him ramen so often, they should be making it at home. Use low sodium broth, fresh veggies and meat, you can even get noodles made of courgette or carrot. Giving him packet ramen and pediasure constantly is awful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Whateverumean » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 am

christinejc96 wrote:

How do you know she has?
UsedToCould
Informer
Informer

Post by UsedToCould » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:04 am

She has such long hair she could do simple stuff to it to have it be styled. All kinds of braids. Ponytail. Tons of things! I wear mine up and twisted in a bun everyday while its growing out a couple more inches. There are tons of “lazy day styles” that she could find on Pinterest.

Drives me crazy.

Emysere
Talker
Talker

Post by Emysere » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:If they're going to insist on giving him ramen so often, they should be making it at home. Use low sodium broth, fresh veggies and meat, you can even get noodles made of courgette or carrot. Giving him packet ramen and pediasure constantly is awful.

Even better to make the broth from scratch. I was shocked the other day when I saw a carton of "pho broth" on the counter. Is this an American thing? Is nothing authentically homemade?
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Stop-KK-Now » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:13 am

How many times can she mention she doesn't have a GIRL?!

"I don't know how to buy toys for GIRLS", "I've never bought clothes for a GIRL!" - well, aren't your nieces lucky to have you? Peyton is, what, 7-8? And clearly her aunt has never bothered to buy anything for her.

Also, Kern, tell your freaking kid that it's not okay to want to see another kid's POOP!
anr92
Informer
Informer

Post by anr92 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:23 am

Emysere wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:If they're going to insist on giving him ramen so often, they should be making it at home. Use low sodium broth, fresh veggies and meat, you can even get noodles made of courgette or carrot. Giving him packet ramen and pediasure constantly is awful.

Even better to make the broth from scratch. I was shocked the other day when I saw a carton of "pho broth" on the counter. Is this an American thing? Is nothing authentically homemade?[/quote I hate it when other people make dumb ass comments like this.
So only because a couple of vloggers from the US feeds there kids like shit by giving them packaged food every day means everyone in the US is like this? I’m Mexican and alllll my dam family cooks everything by scratch nearly every. Dam. Day. So NO, it is not an AMERICAN THING.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”