KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Locked
Mamallamadramamama
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Mamallamadramamama » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]
I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
Gingermane
Talker
Talker
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:15 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 1185 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Gingermane » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Mamallamadramamama wrote:Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote][/quote]
The rules and law only keep changing because cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Of course you gotta keep your kid in a fucking car seat till their 12 nowadays. Back then we’d be sitting in the normal seat using a seatbelt at age 7. Honestly though. Regardless your kid is getting fucked up if your in a bad wreck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 540 times
Been thanked: 5531 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by landonsmommy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:19 pm

I’ve heard of tons of accidents where children in car seats were completely safe because of their car seat being properly used. They don’t just come out with car seats and new regulations for fun. A lot of people like to use that excuse of “back in my day I did a handstand in the front seat going 50mph and I was just fine” yeah cause you were lucky.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by chloe6124 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Gingermane wrote:
Mamallamadramamama wrote:Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
The rules and law only keep changing because cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Of course you gotta keep your kid in a fucking car seat till their 12 nowadays. Back then we’d be sitting in the normal seat using a seatbelt at age 7. Honestly though. Regardless your kid is getting fucked up if your in a bad wreck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think my niece will be in a booster until she is twelve.ImageImage

I have to say that picture above with that older kid rear facing doesn’t look bad. That kid looks really comfy. Much more then I would of thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gingermane
Talker
Talker
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:15 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 1185 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Gingermane » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
Gingermane wrote:
Mamallamadramamama wrote:Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rules and law only keep changing because cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Of course you gotta keep your kid in a fucking car seat till their 12 nowadays. Back then we’d be sitting in the normal seat using a seatbelt at age 7. Honestly though. Regardless your kid is getting fucked up if your in a bad wreck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think my niece will be in a booster until she is twelve.ImageImage

I have to say that picture above with that older kid rear facing doesn’t look bad. That kid looks really comfy. Much more then I would of thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Technically I’m still supposed to be in a booster seat cause my height. I’m 21. Image I ff my child when she was of height and weight. But I’m just saying Image^


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by chloe6124 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Gingermane wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Gingermane wrote: I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rules and law only keep changing because cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Of course you gotta keep your kid in a fucking car seat till their 12 nowadays. Back then we’d be sitting in the normal seat using a seatbelt at age 7. Honestly though. Regardless your kid is getting fucked up if your in a bad wreck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think my niece will be in a booster until she is twelve.ImageImage

I have to say that picture above with that older kid rear facing doesn’t look bad. That kid looks really comfy. Much more then I would of thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Technically I’m still supposed to be in a booster seat cause my height. I’m 21. Image I ff my child when she was of height and weight. But I’m just saying Image^


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

ImageImage
My niece will be 8 in a few weeks. She is under 50 lbs so if they had that car seat she could still be rear facing. ImageImage. Although I think she is probably taller then the height requirement. She is around 47 or 48 inches.

I am old enough to remember when you sat on your parents lap in the front seat. I would never advocate that today. I think your selfish if you don’t properly fasten your kid in the car. Roads are a lot more dangerous today then 40 years ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatsmyname
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 2275 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Whatsmyname » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:41 pm

The US is so behind when it comes to car seats and safety, car seats manufactured in the US aren’t even legal in most of Europe because they don’t meet the safety standards

Kids should rear face as long as possible, that means until 4-6 years old, the risk of serious life threatening injuries in a car crash are up to 75% less likely if a child is rear facing and they make car seats that rear face up to 36 kilos, forward facing your child before they meet the maximum weight should be illegal in every country

It doesn’t matter if you don’t like it or think it’s ridiculous, the tests and risks speak for themselves, your kids safety should always be number 1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Littlechatter11 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm

I haven’t been on here in 6 days and there are 15 new pages. Sorry to be a pain but has something big happened?
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 2119 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Littlechatter11 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm
I haven’t been on here in 6 days and there are 15 new pages. Sorry to be a pain but has something big happened?
Kern put sutton forward facing.
Ckc717
Informer
Informer
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3937 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Ckc717 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... cde532.jpg[/IMG]

Khoas moms face when he said she was going to look like keren ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by chloe6124 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Whatsmyname wrote:The US is so behind when it comes to car seats and safety, car seats manufactured in the US aren’t even legal in most of Europe because they don’t meet the safety standards

Kids should rear face as long as possible, that means until 4-6 years old, the risk of serious life threatening injuries in a car crash are up to 75% less likely if a child is rear facing and they make car seats that rear face up to 36 kilos, forward facing your child before they meet the maximum weight should be illegal in every country

It doesn’t matter if you don’t like it or think it’s ridiculous, the tests and risks speak for themselves, your kids safety should always be number 1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is not every kid is the same size at 4-6. I think using the guidelines for weight and height on the car seats is a good start. Not every 4 or 5 year old is the same size.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 2119 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Wasn't this on that wedding registry someone on here found? Didn't keren JUST say they didn't set up a registry? Hmm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 1362 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm

TellAll wrote:I recently started watching this YouTube family. All I see in here is cps stuff. Can somebody give me a quick run down on who these people are exactly and why cps is involved?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So basically they showed in a vlog sutton sitting in Landon’s seat forward facing at 10 months, so if they were to ever get into a car accident all of their kids would be most likely injured badly or die because they should all still be rear facing considering how small they are.
But Keren and Khoa are just “tOo bUsy” to think about their children’s safety.
I’m not sure which cps incident you are talking about, but long story short cps was called on them and the reason people are talking about calling cps is because it is very unsafe for their kids to be forward facing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Littlechatter11 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm
Littlechatter11 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm
I haven’t been on here in 6 days and there are 15 new pages. Sorry to be a pain but has something big happened?
Kern put sutton forward facing.
I’ve just seen in the vlog, thanks!

A viewer commented “stop trying to tell a mother how to parent her child. He’ll live”. I mean what poor choice of words given the argument
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1995
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 10823 times
Been thanked: 21127 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Babbs18 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm


Littlechatter11 wrote:
Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm
Littlechatter11 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm
I haven’t been on here in 6 days and there are 15 new pages. Sorry to be a pain but has something big happened?
Kern put sutton forward facing.
I’ve just seen in the vlog, thanks!

A viewer commented “stop trying to tell a mother how to parent her child. He’ll live”. I mean what poor choice of words given the argument
"He'll live" LOL he won't if his drugged up, schumacher driving mommy gets in a car accident
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3263
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 17495 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:16 pm

Still think sutton looks more and more like Truc
User avatar
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 1855 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by angelmamma » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Gingermane wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Gingermane wrote: I’m sorry but I’m not rear facing my child until she’s 4. That’s ridiculous
Probably wouldn't think it's ridiculous if it kept your child safe. Sorry. I'm going to keep my child safe as possible. Not rear facing as long as possible is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rules and law only keep changing because cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Of course you gotta keep your kid in a fucking car seat till their 12 nowadays. Back then we’d be sitting in the normal seat using a seatbelt at age 7. Honestly though. Regardless your kid is getting fucked up if your in a bad wreck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think my niece will be in a booster until she is twelve.ImageImage

I have to say that picture above with that older kid rear facing doesn’t look bad. That kid looks really comfy. Much more then I would of thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Technically I’m still supposed to be in a booster seat cause my height. I’m 21. Image I ff my child when she was of height and weight. But I’m just saying Image^


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]



Your bones have ossified. You're an adult. Your argument is invalid.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


User avatar
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am
Has thanked: 650 times
Been thanked: 7457 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by ReadingMamaDrama » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Keren sounds dumber then rocks talking about her meals today. Bet she drove through chic fil a on the way home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 10:09 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 1807 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by lovelysmiles100 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:26 pm

I used to always watch their videos and after their break i really could care less. They’re really the most boring family on YouTube. I’ll just keep up on this thread lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1278 times
Been thanked: 2741 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Islandbaby14 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 pm

We still talking about the car seat?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 309 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by justagirlfromwales » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Wow that was a LOT of catching up to do about a car seat


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LeybournesWife
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by LeybournesWife » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Can someone explain to me how to remove myself from this group so I can find a group where people aren’t so soft!? I want gone remove my info everything... I tried to email an admin but the system would let me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Mommy 319
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 742 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Happy Mommy 319 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:15 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
Gingermane wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’m sorry but 5 years old and 28lbs? That’s how much my 3 year old weights and she’s considered underweight... your kid should be rear facing with how tiny she is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, she's petite about the size of a 3 year old. But she also has delayed bone age. So we will stick to rear facing for a while.

On the KK note i can't believe she has Sutton facing forward


Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
My baby must be a giant because he’s a year old and weighs more than 28 pounds lol.
But. Kk. She’s so selfish and stupid. As a mommy you want to do everything you can to protect your kids. I could see if it was a first baby because some moms just don’t know. But this is her THIRD baby. I hope those babies don’t get hurt but I do hope they get pulled over and get a massive ticket for having the baby facing the wrong way.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 8754 times
Been thanked: 6984 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Coco_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:25 pm

eliana wrote:
telle0x wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:33 pm
It actually surprises me that KK haven’t shipped their kids off to daycare/school yet based on how lazy they are and how much they love leaving their kids in others’ care

I guess they are more driven to avoid criticism of their “parenting”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that would mean she’d need have some type of routine where she could get up, make him breakfast, dress him, make him a lunch, drive him and pick him up. too much for her.
true why would she do all that when she could just pay nanny taylor to come to them at 7am sharp so she could run away first thing in the morning to shop
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Post by Tallipia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 am

Babbs18 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:22 pm
Tallipia wrote:Pages and pages of just talking about car seats... Yes we get it, its very dangerous...
They're so boring there's nothing else to talk about :|
Also isn't it is against site rules to go real life on people? So no contacting police or cps or anyone...
Didn't mean to thank (Tapatalk fix your shit), but just scroll if it bores you. It ain't that hardImage
I do scroll, but it's still annoying. Everyone commenting about how they have their kid rear facing... We're not here to talk about your kids. I wouldn't say a thing if it was just a few posts, but it's pages of them.
Anyway I won't talk about this anymore.
Locked

Return to “KKandBabyJ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flo311, Frenchlurker, Redcar2019 and 47 guests