KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Re: KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:12 pm

Phoebe99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... df4018.jpg[/IMG]but...... you DONT work. you’re a glorified stay at home mom but you don’t even take care of your kids (so not even a sahm). also apparently daily vlogging is too much work for khoa now what happened to him preaching this quote too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeeeaaaahhhh... she’s taking that “never work” part a little too seriously and completely out of context.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moony » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 72aa59.jpg[/IMG] hey Karen id love a KICKASS workout to get rid of that droopy double chin skin! Only if it includes 3 venti iced vanilla coffees with extra pumps of vanilla in it tho of course!

pastaluvr12
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by pastaluvr12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:39 pm

it was really upsetting to see the fish "tank" water so dirty!! i wish they would have gotten that poor fish an actual tank and not just a vase (i think that what it is)
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Thank gawd 🙌🏻🤣🤣 I can't handle any more half assed "merch" from krust bucket.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strippedtiger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by strippedtiger » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 pm

No thank you[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b1972e.jpg[/IMG]

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

blehhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:09 am

pastaluvr12 wrote:it was really upsetting to see the fish "tank" water so dirty!! i wish they would have gotten that poor fish an actual tank and not just a vase (i think that what it is)
That fish dead already?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Rkp65i » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:16 am

Giving a not even 1 year old a lollipop, interesting.

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Post by arizona87 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90774b.jpg[/IMG]

I went to go see when Suttons birthday was and forgot about this Image I just CANT get over this picture. She looks pissed. “Welcome to the world you piece of shit BOY that I don’t even want ImageImageImageImageImage” like don’t you think you’d have even a little smile?? Image

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:32 am

Definitely seems that Jackson has no idea who mommy is and just uses it as a way to get people's attention (Khoa and Landon in the last couple of vlogs but there's bound to be others). Why do they not try to teach him?

Also found it odd he was referring to himself as "you" in the orientation vlog when saying "you're going to make lots of friends" obviously repeating what Keren said. It can be a sign of autism. He definitely seems less capable to communicate correctly compared to other 4 year olds.
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Post by Meghan19 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

Emysere wrote:Definitely seems that Jackson has no idea who mommy is and just uses it as a way to get people's attention (Khoa and Landon in the last couple of vlogs but there's bound to be others). Why do they not try to teach him?

Also found it odd he was referring to himself as "you" in the orientation vlog when saying "you're going to make lots of friends" obviously repeating what Keren said. It can be a sign of autism. He definitely seems less capable to communicate correctly compared to other 4 year olds.
It also can be attributed to the fact that he has not been taught anything by his parents. They avoid teaching their children anything outside of what makes their own lives more convenient. When Khoa tries to explain anything, Jackson just gives a confused look and he gives up. The kid does not even have the chance to showcase whether or not he may have been born with learning disability because his parents have stunted his development so much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am

arizona87 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90774b.jpg[/IMG]

I went to go see when Suttons birthday was and forgot about this Image I just CANT get over this picture. She looks pissed. “Welcome to the world you piece of shit BOY that I don’t even want ImageImageImageImageImage” like don’t you think you’d have even a little smile?? Image

I laugh so hard at this picture everytime I see it, best thing ever. She was MAD MAD
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ckks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:32 am

Babbs18 wrote:
arizona87 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90774b.jpg[/IMG]

I laugh so hard at this picture everytime I see it, best thing ever. She was MAD MAD

It’s also a miserable attempt at trying to look “sexy” which is strange since it’s a hospital photo with her newborn, but I feel like that’s the vibe she was going for. The type of photos Corinna takes where she’s just staring into the camera, but she can pull it off.

lalalaaaa08-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lalalaaaa08- » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:46 am

izzylimama wrote:see what i don’t get is that it says he’s in pre k on her sign, yet she lives in FL and i live in FL and my son was born the 30th of September and the STATE will not allow him to start pre k because the cut off date is September FIRST. so i for sure believe he’s in daycare. The only other option would be headstart BUT you have to be of low in come.

I know we have programs that are Mother’s Day programs/Pre-K but they have a curriculum and they call them pre-k 3 & pre-k 4. So “technically” it’s pre k for a different age group. My son is in the 2 year old program from 9-2 and it’s not called “daycare.” They are a school.

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Post by MIAMI247 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 am

izzylimama wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 pm
see what i don’t get is that it says he’s in pre k on her sign, yet she lives in FL and i live in FL and my son was born the 30th of September and the STATE will not allow him to start pre k because the cut off date is September FIRST. so i for sure believe he’s in daycare. The only other option would be headstart BUT you have to be of low in come.

I also live in Florida and actually work for the school board for the ESE department and my mother is the family service manager for Headstart. 3 and 4 year olds are allowed in prek here THROUGH HEADSTART. Jackson is 3. MOST of headstart families have to be income eligible however their federal grant allows for a very small percentage (10% to be exact) to be over income. Another 10% has to either have a disability or an active IEP. I'm sure bratson has never been evaluated but they could definitely get into headstart. ESPECIALLY since they are considered "self employed" and that could easily be under or over stated.
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Post by kels0413 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:34 pm

This is petty, I know Jackson starting preschool is exciting and a big milestone. But I’m so over the vlogs being centered around him. It seems like a majority of them have been all about Jackson the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 pm

kels0413 wrote:This is petty, I know Jackson starting preschool is exciting and a big milestone. But I’m so over the vlogs being centered around him. It seems like a majority of them have been all about Jackson the last week or so.

Well the channel is called KKANDBABYJ for a reason...... Image
Terelynne
Informer
Informer

Post by Terelynne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Babbs18 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:This is petty, I know Jackson starting preschool is exciting and a big milestone. But I’m so over the vlogs being centered around him. It seems like a majority of them have been all about Jackson the last week or so.

Well the channel is called KKANDBABYJ for a reason...... Image

Exactly now that he’s in “School” it will only get worse!! That is until they take him out and sue the school because he didn’t get picked for Star of the week! ImageImageImage

KATEEE
Amateur
Amateur

Post by KATEEE » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 pm

MIAMI247 wrote:
izzylimama wrote:
see what i don’t get is that it says he’s in pre k on her sign, yet she lives in FL and i live in FL and my son was born the 30th of September and the STATE will not allow him to start pre k because the cut off date is September FIRST. so i for sure believe he’s in daycare. The only other option would be headstart BUT you have to be of low in come.

I also live in Florida and actually work for the school board for the ESE department and my mother is the family service manager for Headstart. 3 and 4 year olds are allowed in prek here THROUGH HEADSTART. Jackson is 3. MOST of headstart families have to be income eligible however their federal grant allows for a very small percentage (10% to be exact) to be over income. Another 10% has to either have a disability or an active IEP. I'm sure bratson has never been evaluated but they could definitely get into headstart. ESPECIALLY since they are considered "self employed" and that could easily be under or over stated.
I was gonna say this! It wouldn’t put it past me for them to indicate they make a LOT less than what they do, or Djacksen actually has an IEP. He was in speech before with that Michelle lady someone found Image.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:56 pm

I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.
Terelynne
Informer
Informer

Post by Terelynne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Brittanymariex3 wrote:I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.

Is that why her Instagram story picture that Jackson took look like she had a meltdown sheesh Keren!! I know it’s hard too but he needs to learn. She’s not doing him any good if she keeps him home.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LynnGLOVE8989 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:21 pm

MIAMI247 wrote:
izzylimama wrote:

Doesn’t Florida have private preschools though? My state has federally funded preschools for low income and special needs but you can also get in on a lottery. However, there are MANY private preschools that cost less than a grand a month for part time. Not that I can see them spending their money on anything beyond flashy cars and Gucci bags but it’s a possibility.

Redcar2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Redcar2019 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm

It’s getting late....I’m gonna guess no vlog again today. They were probably too busy with it being Jackson’s first day of school yesterday to film...not like that’s what subscribers of a family channel would want to see or anything 😂
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Voluntary pre-k which is free in Florida is the one you have to be 4 by September 1st. They could be sending him to a private preschool
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Redcar2019 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm
It’s getting late....I’m gonna guess no vlog again today. They were probably too busy with it being Jackson’s first day of school yesterday to film...not like that’s what subscribers of a family channel would want to see or anything 😂
That is what I was thinking too. If they want to draw in views doing a first day of preschool vlog would do it. The vlog can be done without showing the location or name of the school. I get that sending your child to school for the first time can be a little emotional but I think they are being a little overly dramatic about it. He is going to preschool not being sent off to war.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:07 pm

Terelynne wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:16 pm
Brittanymariex3 wrote:I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.

Is that why her Instagram story picture that Jackson took look like she had a meltdown sheesh Keren!! I know it’s hard too but he needs to learn. She’s not doing him any good if she keeps him home.

She said it in the last vlog i think? Her and khoa were in Sutton's room and she said she called the school crying to take him out but the lady on the phone talked her into keeping him but she did change from 3 days a week to 2 days.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”