KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Haha! I’m so used to watching their vlogs 1.75x I forgot how annoying Kern sounds at normal speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pineberry
Talker
Talker

Post by pineberry » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:38 pm

rofl, kernel mentioning that she thought Corinna was surely "mad at her" for not coming because she hadnt texted her back after saying she wouldnt be able to make it. No Keren, its because she doesnt give two shits about you and just did not give it another thought. Gosh these two are so far up Corinnas slutty ass that they arent even able to see things for what they are anymore.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Im a first time mom. my son is suttons age and i could not imagine leaving him so many times and especially so far away.

Ive never left my son over night or even for longer than a few hours. Only a handful of people have driven with him in the car and only twice without me...kern makes me feel like a helicopter mom or am i just normal? lol

Kinda off topic but it looks like the boys are getting skinnier...i know its normal for Sutton but Jackson especially has always been so skinny even sickly looking

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Post by kayla1112 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:44 pm

MamaTweet wrote:Im a first time mom. my son is suttons age and i could not imagine leaving him so many times and especially so far away.

Ive never left my son over night or even for longer than a few hours. Only a handful of people have driven with him in the car and only twice without me...kern makes me feel like a helicopter mom or am i just normal? Image lol

Kinda off topic but it looks like the boys are getting skinnier...i know its normal for Sutton but Jackson especially has always been so skinny even sickly looking

It's important to a child's development that their primary care giver/s leave for short periods of time just so they learn that mummy/daddy might go away but always comes back and their safe in the mean time, combating extreme separation anxiety when they get to school age. In saying that Keren takes it to extreme, she leaves them so much that they literally don't care when she comes back or even if she comes back. She was a much better mum first time around to Jackson, I don't even think she left him at all until she had landon? Image I think practicing the whole mummy/daddy goes away briefly thing is something that should be done in the year or so before starting schooling, I don't think they mean to do it from birth which is what she's done for poor Sutton.
It's ok and even beneficial for you and your child to spend small amount of time apart, its not ok to leave your kids on a weekly basis so you can reclaim your party days

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:57 pm

babynumberfour wrote:
spilledtea wrote:
telle0x wrote:“Don’t swipe right guyzzzz omg my husband touched my boobie”

Lol these photos are so cringe and look so forced.
She obviously feeling herself and khoa looks so uncomfortable lmao

Is he.. grabbing her vagina? Um yuck keep that nasty shit to yourself

Um hun...the vagina is in the front not the back. He’a grabbing her butt

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Post by babynumberfour » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:19 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
babynumberfour wrote:
spilledtea wrote: Lol these photos are so cringe and look so forced.
She obviously feeling herself and khoa looks so uncomfortable lmao

I’m not stupid I know the vagina is in the front. I thought his hand was in her pocket

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rorow » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:52 pm

babynumberfour wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
babynumberfour wrote: Image

I’m not stupid I know the vagina is in the front. I thought his hand was in her pocket

Also her boob is rock hard so idk why anyone would touch that. Also quoi's face is so ugly and long in these pics ewww

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TrainwreckTottie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Title suggestion: KKandBabyJ: Kerens greasy hair & A Kickass nightmare

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Post by roxyroller » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:02 pm

*mod(s) delete if not allowed*
I am part of this reddit thread and the title to me scream KK and Jackson. From actually reading the post I definitely think this is gonna be/is them!
[URL] [URL]
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dramamamas » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 pm

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Delrey__ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:04 am

I bet that’s what they thought, literally no one paid attention to them and keren kept trying to get attention. Khoa knew they didn’t belong but kernel sworeee she looked so cool dancing on tables. Like who does that around people you don’t know? Like yeah the vlog squad is crazy but I’m sure they don’t want to hang out with cringy ass parents who are their fans and dressed like they were going to bed to go to the club.

Saltyandsweet00
Has thanked: 0

Post by Saltyandsweet00 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 am

Hi guys. Just found this website and am SO happy I did. The title of this thread with the alligator bait is spot on!!! I’m assuming you are referring to letting the kids swim in that nasty murky lake????? You couldn’t PAY me to put one foot in there!!!!
ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ashnic94 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 am

Now Khoa is having their minions attack that dock company because they “scammed him $2,500”. They really think they’re celebrities or something. I went on that IG page and they’re last post was from the summer of 2018. I wouldn’t have given them any money. That’s so sketchy.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:16 am

ashnic94 wrote:Now Khoa is having their minions attack that dock company because they “scammed him $2,500”. They really think they’re celebrities or something. I went on that IG page and they’re last post was from the summer of 2018. I wouldn’t have given them any money. That’s so sketchy.

Shows how stupid they are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Layla23
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Layla23 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:34 am

ashnic94 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 am
Now Khoa is having their minions attack that dock company because they “scammed him $2,500”. They really think they’re celebrities or something. I went on that IG page and they’re last post was from the summer of 2018. I wouldn’t have given them any money. That’s so sketchy.

Who doesn't do an in-depth research into a company they are about to spend $2,500 to? Like for starters if they are a dock company wouldn't you want to do research to make sure the docks they install are safe and installed properly especially if you have 3 small children
You don't just look at an instagram page and drop nearly 3 grand on them.
Deceased
Informer
Informer

Post by Deceased » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:41 am

I’ve been trying not to give them any views, but I’m having a snow day today so I watched their tree vlog. Clicked out so fast after Karen literally turned her back on Sutton as he padded out to the pool. Khoa was videoing but then got distracted by the kids inside so Sutton was not being watched. Plenty of comments on the vlog calling them out and their stans as usual defending their horrid parenting.

I think people are getting tired of their bragging very slowly but surely as their views are dropping by the day.
I watched their Chicago vlog last night and WTF was that? Shortest most boring useless crap. I guess I’m not missing out on anything by missing their vlogs.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 am

ashnic94 wrote:Now Khoa is having their minions attack that dock company because they “scammed him $2,500”. They really think they’re celebrities or something. I went on that IG page and they’re last post was from the summer of 2018. I wouldn’t have given them any money. That’s so sketchy.

Why the dock conpany? I missed something

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:31 am

Deceased wrote:I’ve been trying not to give them any views, but I’m having a snow day today so I watched their tree vlog. Clicked out so fast after Karen literally turned her back on Sutton as he padded out to the pool. Khoa was videoing but then got distracted by the kids inside so Sutton was not being watched. Plenty of comments on the vlog calling them out and their stans as usual defending their horrid parenting.

I think people are getting tired of their bragging very slowly but surely as their views are dropping by the day.
I watched their Chicago vlog last night and WTF was that? Shortest most boring useless crap. I guess I’m not missing out on anything by missing their vlogs.
Ugh i dont get it. My son was born sept 4th so just a little younger than sutton and we have an inground pool without a fence around it but i wont even let my son walk around out there unless hes holding my hand...hell even my 7 and 5 year old nieces arent allowed back there unless an adult is right on their butt. I hate how negligent and careless they are with the lives of their children.

Just wanted to add my pool is not fenced in but the backyard is and we have a lock and alarm on the door and the kids are almost never back there unless we are swimming and never without an adult.

If You guys remember a long time ago around the time Landon started walking I think. There was a vlog or maybe even a couple vlogs where they show jackson refusing to let landon in or near the pool he seemed legitimately scared for Landon... I bet one of them fell in while the shit parents werent watching them Image

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Stellar » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:39 am

Sooo they lose out on 2500 dollars and all he has to say is “whatever, going fishing”?! That’s insane. It must be nice to be able to be so calm about losing almost 3K with no actual care at all. If my family got scammed for that much our whole year would pretty much be ruined. Who just gives that much money to a random company without even looking them up? Even people I know who have money would be upset over losing that much. I guess that’s just change to K and K.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 am

Stellar wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:39 am
Sooo they lose out on 2500 dollars and all he has to say is “whatever, going fishing”?! That’s insane. It must be nice to be able to be so calm about losing almost 3K with no actual care at all. If my family got scammed for that much our whole year would pretty much be ruined. Who just gives that much money to a random company without even looking them up? Even people I know who have money would be upset over losing that much. I guess that’s just change to K and K.

He got it back finally.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:43 am

Deceased wrote:I’ve been trying not to give them any views, but I’m having a snow day today so I watched their tree vlog. Clicked out so fast after Karen literally turned her back on Sutton as he padded out to the pool. Khoa was videoing but then got distracted by the kids inside so Sutton was not being watched. Plenty of comments on the vlog calling them out and their stans as usual defending their horrid parenting.

Please watch on invidio.us so they won´t get views

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Post by vmokk » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:59 am

loser bitches - thank me later

Gingermane
Talker
Talker

Post by Gingermane » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 am

Someone literally said “they’re Keren and khoas kid they know what they’re doing” when someone commented about the pool. Are these people that stupid???

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:22 am

rorow wrote:
babynumberfour wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Um hun...the vagina is in the front not the back. He’a grabbing her butt

Also her boob is rock hard so idk why anyone would touch that. Also quoi's face is so ugly and long in these pics ewww

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
He literally looks orange-brown. The filter makes it look like he got a bad spray tan or rolled in mud.

Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:41 am

vmokk wrote:loser bitches - thank me later

MVP

Return to “KKandBabyJ”