ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Justme22
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Post by Justme22 »

94BTS94 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 am So she took off landons full diaper and didn’t wipe him?

No wonder those kids always have their hands down their pants. Disgusting and filthy .
I left a comment on her video about this. I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t wipe him. Also thinking about it now: how long was he sitting in that full pull up before Karen took it off?!
Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pumpkin1931 »

I thought all their comments were turned off?
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Frenchlurker »

Pumpkin1931 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:50 am I thought all their comments were turned off?
No only some of them, i think he turns them off when they might get negative comments...
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Frenchlurker »

TITLE: We learned a TikTok Dance together...hmmm it sounds fascinating! see comments are here

opening :the parents "fight" on the bad... the kids look stunned...

keren is been up since 5 am Landon has been sick..
but it's 9 now...
J is still sleeping , she says he's usually up by 8.30...yeah cause we totally believe they have a routine...
she brought breakfast from starbucks
they're going to watch a movie until the prince is up..
she says they've been on quarantine for 1 week and it's going to be 2 more months
she comes into the movie room and Landon says "Byyye" :D
khoa is trying to explain hos coffe works... sicientist of the year!
khoa wants to go outside, L. wants the speedboat (he seems better)
khoa says it's too windy and tries to convince him that cereals (after the starbucks brekafast of which we've only seen the bag but i bet it was an apple :D ) ans the hottub is ok
The prince is up on the couch and cries cause he wants Naynay to stay with him (like he's his slave?)
Khoa says he's sick of tiktok
he 's looking in the pantry for something to eat... and keren does a grunt, even K. tells her to stop, i think someone got her meds in addition to that starbucks!
keren shows the dance they're supposed to learn (sorry i'll pass on this)
khoa says he need to go to the grocery store... so store yesterday for the medecine, starbucks, store in the afternoon...gosh Quarantine of the year!
she convinces him they pass a freaking diaper on the floor nobody picks it up
, they bring the kids to the room, the bed is not done
Jackson has a jumper but no pants
cut to later
she bought the kids "light up guns"... Ok so whether Chrstmas has been set in March or she manages to slide amazon affiliates every god damn day
she shows their easter outfits... what for??
but first hers and Khoa's new underwear?
"im all over the place"...yep it shows Keren
she bought snorkel masks ... i bet you it's in case of corona,...we'll see
everyt clothes is from Zara and she got plain sweaters embrodied "cause it's free"...ok it's an ad
she anticipates that if Easter is cancelled the kids will stay in their pjs all day :D

aahhh the prince has a fever and his stomach aches, surprise
Landon asks questions about the snorkling mask
cut to khoa who says this house is trashes because everybody's home...i would say it's because the staff isn't
and he shows us the inside of his lip again,s eriously what's his pb???
according to him landon threw everything on the ground...so first i doubt he did it alone and even if he did, get the kids to pick up !!
he wants a home gym because he misses it
they ramble about gym...i lost interest

the end
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

I usually wouldn’t to clog the thread with “conspiracies” but this thread is dead af! Image

Ok, I know I’m really harping on the whole “buying views” but something’s definitely up!

Look at the actual views by day:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ac1f3a.jpg[/IMG]

221 Image

Isn’t that weirdly uniformed?

Now, let’s compare it to a similar channel, JesssFam

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 3754cd.jpg[/IMG]

I even double checked my “theory” on other channels and they look similar to Jess. Meaning, the views varied based on whatever clickbait video they uploaded that day. Idk, I just don’t believe Kk has that loyal of a fan base that 100,000+ ppl are tuning in everyday. And if they are, they’re not liking their vlogs. Can you blame them tho?

Just a side note- i know this is a tough time, especially since most ppl don’t sit at home all day like KK. I want to wish everyone good health, strength and happiness! We WILL get through this! If ANYONE needs anything, feel free to message me anytime! ImageImageImage
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Frenchlurker wrote:here we go

TITLE "i've been throwing up..."
opening: Khoa sitting on the floor with a furniture box, Jackson breaking the foamy thing that is there to protect it...In France we call it polystirène ..styrofoam?

keren opens the vlog at "like" 6 am with a voice that sounds like from her grave...still no comments do you think they just want to avoid the "take your kid to the godaam doctor Keren!" comments??
L; has been sick she has been too
they're actually in a hot bath t make the tummy ache go away?
Khoa went to the store to get...peptobysmol? (is that the pink thingy??)
Landon wants his dad..surprise they didn't hoard medecine
cut to the couch where they were at the end of yesterday's vlog
she explains that she even threw up water...what is it with her obsession of giving us details about throwing up...??
she says it's the worst but remebers she "sold" her kidneys for views so she correct herself and mentions the kidney stones
they're watching their own vlogs
Khoa comes back, doesn't wash his hands, or desinsfects the bottle
Landon tells him "my tummy feels better" it's so nice to hear him talk not like "parrot Jackson"
khoas still not washed ,kisses his sick kid... parenting award!
he also bought hot cheetos...He says there is no kids' medecine anywhere
Landon says "i'm your best friend and i'm daddy's best friend"
he doesn't want to take a nap
then he holds HH's hand
jackson watches tv next to his mom
She says she doesn't want to move from this spot
landon blocked the toyroom's door
so she's up and says "i've got another surpise for you guys "...i guess the 1rst one was "you get a stomach flu, you get the virus, you get the virus, everybody gets the flu!!"
OMG SHE READs ME!!! she bought Hungry Hippos :D :D :D :D :D
HH recognizes himself in this game and wants to play :D
the big kids play, HH cries
HH gets to play and to be honest he's not bad at it^^
cut to the opening
the kids are doing karate moves on the foam and khoa builds...a sort of ladder which looks like the chairs thelifeguards have...
he puts it in front of the sink...she says it's for HH to climb to the sink... i don't get it sorry, i get L & J washing their hands in the kitchen sink...but Sutton?
she describes L's behind as " a big old but"...nice! classy!
Now all three kids stand in that thing 'link at the end ...i'm telling you it's another hazard...
cut to some other karat chops from Jackson
cut to the next day
they started to feel really terrible L & her the night before...
khoa shows us the affiliated tool again
the kids are "sword fighting" with tennis rackets
it's khoa's "federer" racket and he says he (federer) gave a ton of money
Jackson is in underwear
Khoa tell us Keren had diarrhea...yeah so it was a good idea to suck your kids' sucker just seconds before!And she does it again
Jackson needs glu...gosh this house is a mess...
Khoa shows us his lip that he bites all the time... why are they so gross??
as jackson is ready to smack the camera we hear keren screaming..." nay naaaaaay" and jackson runs...to get toys!
the end!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L4 ... uage=en_US
I wonder if khoa biting his lip is just a cover for herp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I dont really watch these idiots anymore but I saw Kerens rant about people going after her for charging 25 bucks for an at home workout. ShE EmPlOyS PeOPlE! She NEEDS to get that money! Seriously, releasing a pdf right now is DISGUSTING. Thousands of people are out of their jobs, scraping to feed their families and keep their homes, and heres fucking keren bitching about her EmPloYeES and how THEY deserve to be paid while everyone else deserves to pay for a workout plan they can find anywhere for free.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Redcar2019 »

I wish I could see her plan without buying it because I’m sure the exercises are all copied from other places. She threw this together in less than a week and is now charging $25 per pdf because she “employs so many people”. With the small amount of stuff they offer I’m not sure why it’s necessary to employee more than 3 people? Someone working 40 hours a week should easily be able to handle emails and customer service for a company that size and it’s apparent they don’t have a social media person aside form Keren so no marketing person to pay. Why the need for so much money? Maybe if she didn’t splurge on a huge unneeded warehouse and a bunch if furniture she wouldn’t have so many expenses to pay and could charge less. I have seen companies 1/4 the size of hers providing free classes during this time so Keren your excuse is trash. My boss personally gave money out of her own pockets to her employees since our hours have been cut. I’m sure Keren and her 2 million dollar home could take a hit for a few months
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Post by 94BTS94 »

"Cheap as possible" that’s 25 Dollars plus shipping. Plus the worst possible timing ever. You want to pay your employees and want people ,who are scraping their own money so that they can make it through the month, to buy your product?!?
How fucking selfish. Be ashamed of yourself but we all know you won’t be because all you care about Keren is money and yourself.
Just when you think they cannot get any worse...
dasmeerschweinchen
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by dasmeerschweinchen »

Redcar2019 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 pm I wish I could see her plan without buying it because I’m sure the exercises are all copied from other places. She threw this together in less than a week and is now charging $25 per pdf because she “employs so many people”. With the small amount of stuff they offer I’m not sure why it’s necessary to employee more than 3 people? Someone working 40 hours a week should easily be able to handle emails and customer service for a company that size and it’s apparent they don’t have a social media person aside form Keren so no marketing person to pay. Why the need for so much money? Maybe if she didn’t splurge on a huge unneeded warehouse and a bunch if furniture she wouldn’t have so many expenses to pay and could charge less. I have seen companies 1/4 the size of hers providing free classes during this time so Keren your excuse is trash. My boss personally gave money out of her own pockets to her employees since our hours have been cut. I’m sure Keren and her 2 million dollar home could take a hit for a few months
Seriously! Can someone PLEASE leak it?! I need to see this
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Post by alikruz »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:I dont really watch these idiots anymore but I saw Kerens rant about people going after her for charging 25 bucks for an at home workout. ShE EmPlOyS PeOPlE! She NEEDS to get that money! Seriously, releasing a pdf right now is DISGUSTING. Thousands of people are out of their jobs, scraping to feed their families and keep their homes, and heres fucking keren bitching about her EmPloYeES and how THEY deserve to be paid while everyone else deserves to pay for a workout plan they can find anywhere for free.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My GYM is sending out free workouts and they’ve suspended all our memberships until they open the club back up. If she was a real businesswoman, she would know when the right time is to release her stolen/garbage workouts.

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Post by rottiemama »

LOL! I just knew she would delete her rant! She always does! Good thing I recorded it!

Why doesn’t she ever address how many employees she has? She talks like she has to take care of 20+ ppl (SoME hAvE KiDs!) I‘d be surprised if she has more than 2-3. Btw, Daniel is NOT certified.

She’s obviously embarrassed about charging ppl since, you know, every other REAL cpt is giving away workouts for FREE right now or asking for a small donation. And those ppl are hurting! Their gyms are closed and they can’t train clients; they don’t sit on their ass all day like Karen does but they’re STILL willing to help! She’s so gross!

Her whole, “I hAvEn’t TaKeN a DiMe fRoM KiCkAsS, I jUsT GoT mY iNvEsTmEnT BaCk!”

If you ALREADY got your “investment” back, then you definitely got more than a dime from Kickass. Most “business owners” don’t see their “investment” for years! This bitch got her’s back in less than 4 months. She’s such a joke! And soooo uneducated! Why hasn’t she taken her CPT classes yet? She bought that stupid book! I mean, the girl can’t even put a complete sentence together but she’s a CEO! I hate how social media has created arrogant assholes like her.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Frenchlurker »

are you ready for more cringe?

TITLE "we don't know what happened to him"...parenting award on the go!

opening HH's nose is bleeding and neither parent knows wht happened...

ready for some Landon bashing?
go!
Khoa opens the vlog with his lip... he's so annoying!
he even ananlyses the problem, he eats ceraels too fast...how old is this guy again??
to be honest i don't even think it's possible to bite the part he shows... it's just a mouth ulcer
Jackson is behind him and doesn't even answer anymore
Khoas says he doesn't know why some comments are turned off...right
HH Keren and Landon are in the utility room
HH wants the eggs to color
jackson lives his own live recently and walks around the house with a cord oaround his neck (like the ones , the phones from my childhood had the curly ones)
food has been cooked!!
Landon plays with a pool cue
khoa fills one bowl and goes around the house with it instead of sitting at the table like humans do
now there is still one bowl to be seen and they're eating on the couch in the pool room??
Jackie is home and gets "bombarded" by the kids
kereb talks about her give away... i'll pass
the real "dilemma" of the day is ..;she can't find the remote, yep i hope she doesn't do homeschool...
she says it's in the couch and calls khoas who thinks it's a trap...i pass on the "don't poke my butthole..."
now is the opening with HH's nose, Jackson says he bumped his nose on the table HH is laughing khoa says he probably was picking his nose and now it's bleeding..
she suggests a bath because he has blood between his fingers...and cut to her washing his teeth :D

HH also has a skin problem...gosh it's a vlog about fluids and mouths and skins...
the bigger kids are shrieking in their room, jackie is sitting on the bed doing absolutely nothing to calm them
keren asks "are you ready for bed?"
the kids "nooo"
well you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer (we have this saying in France is there an equivalent in English?)
HH wants to be chased
cut to the parents on the couch stupid conversation about light and putting fingers in the other's ear and a bug...
the end...
mama beans
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mama beans »

Is she actually serious? She eats more processed food than anyone I’ve ever seen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Post by Phoebe99 »

damn i missed an infamous keren rant! anyone who saved it wanna upload it for us?? lol

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by telle0x »

She acts like her at home workout PDF for 25 is a free gift to people. Girl that’s expensive AF! Especially for people who are laid off/ don’t know what the future holds!
So tacky to try to capitalize off of a global pandemic, are you KIDDING ME?

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

Phoebe99 wrote:damn i missed an infamous keren rant! anyone who saved it wanna upload it for us?? lol

Where else can I upload it? Every time I try to upload on YT, my app crashes. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 »

This would be a time to give it away for free just to get more people noticing your company. She is a stupid business woman.

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

rottiemama wrote:
Phoebe99 wrote:damn i missed an infamous keren rant! anyone who saved it wanna upload it for us?? lol

Where else can I upload it? Every time I try to upload on YT, my app crashes. Image

I figured it out! ImageImage

mama beans
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mama beans »

She is such a scammer.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Whateverumean »

rottiemama wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:59 pm
rottiemama wrote:

I figured it out! ImageImage

I dm'ed spill sesh the video and what she's done. Please don't take it down. Lol
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

Wait so she's selling this for $25, is that right? And she expects us to believe, she will make enough money to support her "many" employees (wITh FamILiES) AND donate some of the profits? Okay keren. If they have as much money as she claims she does, SHE should be personally supporting her "business" through this. And she should be making donations herself. (Not saying she's obligated to do that, just that if she's so concerned, and as wealthy as she'd like us to believe, I see no reason why she can't pay her employees anyway. They couldn't have been making that much money to begin with...)
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

I would like to know why she's releasing pdf workouts. Who wants to read pages upon pages of exercises before getting down to work? She literally made her money from youtube videos. Why wouldn't she make videos and explain the workouts as she goes? Oh right yeah because that's not a sellable format. Who prices these pdfs? There's virtually no production costs except for maybe the guy who typed it. Her "trainers" are paid salaries so it's not like they're paid specially for making this home workout. I really hope this severely damages her already waning reputation.

Also, I love the vague ass "we'll donate a percentage to some covid 19 causes". What causes, what percentage? She so obviously never planned that before being called out for being a heartless bitch.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Frenchlurker »

if she doesn' make money , why keep going?

her rant is like her husband's , she's all over the place, she's telling stupid things, gives excuses for something as stupd as 25$ Pdfs...question for US members don't you have to declare what organization and what portion of the profits when you sell a product? In France you can't say "buy the stuff i'll give a bit to a cause, don't kown which"

as someone said she could make videos (if not with her in them get her business partner to do them and then host them on her channel)
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichi »

Khoa said he's the one who cooked the Viet meal.. Yeah right, apart from steaming the rice, I'm sure his sister Jackie made this. He never cooks unless it's pho or corndogs, who's he kidding. Always waits for his uncle to bring him meals or goes out to eat at Banoi's.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”