KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by chloe6124 »

They never should of bought the cars or the lake house. Those are luxuries for multi millionaires. They aren’t saving a dime. Watching them go broke is kind of funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by strongybady »

chloe6124 wrote:They never should of bought the cars or the lake house. Those are luxuries for multi millionaires. They aren’t saving a dime. Watching them go broke is kind of funny.

Little things add up too. So many duplicates of toys that the kids don't use (those bumper cars, hoverboards, the little houses) clothes they'll never wear again (all those winter clothes for a few days in the cabin), all those shoes and purses she has and doesn't ever leave the house except to drive through Starbucks and go to Target

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

chloe6124 wrote:Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

They don't even own the lake house which is the best part. The business partner does. How long before they try to dump it back on him and move back to the old house?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:15 pm
chloe6124 wrote:Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

They don't even own the lake house which is the best part. The business partner does. How long before they try to dump it back on him and move back to the old house?

They also do not take care of there stuff, like the jet skis (still no dock), the boat (the interior is never covered, I understand it is under a covered dock), all of the toys they let the boys destroy, the boys teeth with the disgusting amount of sugar they get.
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I felt so much tension between these two in the last two vlogs. Keren making him build that shelf when he wanted to finish his class when it could have waited. And then wanting to get another one?! It was ridiculous. Also anyone notice where she puts Sutton in the bath, cuts to her outside with Khoa, then back to the bathroom with her carrying Sutton out in a towel. She had just left him in there to have a whole conversation and vlog?

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

mommabearx wrote:I felt so much tension between these two in the last two vlogs. Keren making him build that shelf when he wanted to finish his class when it could have waited. And then wanting to get another one?! It was ridiculous. Also anyone notice where she puts Sutton in the bath, cuts to her outside with Khoa, then back to the bathroom with her carrying Sutton out in a towel. She had just left him in there to have a whole conversation and vlog?

They always leave those kids alone near water. Not surprised

WTF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTF »

:D :D :D
JRichie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:01 am👀 :nana:
WTF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTF »

Where are they.. could be COVID ?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”