Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by mamaya10 »

IjustCANT wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
You'll probably still be able to see chubby Keren. Her eating habits won't change, in fact they'll probably get worse.
True, but a lot of that was just swelling due to water retention. She puffed up like a balloon with Jackson, too. When she's not pregnant, she's actually pretty naturally slim.
Pregnancy slows down your metabolism a lot. After it takes awhile to build it back up but it never goes back completely. Technically after her last pregnancy she didn't go back down to her super skinny self. So I'm assuming she'll again keep some more extra weight on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked at some old Instagram photos, she actually was super skinny after Jackson's birth (sorry, I don't know how to post photos)
But I guess every pregnancy slows down your metabolism more.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
kkkk wrote:It's weird they waited until TODAY to decide c section or VBAC. That's very strange. You either schedule a c section at 39 ish weeks or so, or you wait to go into labor to have a trial of labor and hopefully a VBAC. I think the last two weeks she did want to try for a VBAC. If she didn't she wouldn't have waited to possibly go into labor. She would've immediately scheduled a repeat c section before her due date. Typically you decide with your provider much earlier in your pregnancy which route you will take. They all seemed to wait until the very last second to decide, unless something came up that made it necessary to do a c section today. It's all a little unusual and curious to me. She was only 40 weeks. You technically can go to 42 weeks but most OBs aren't comfortable with that unfortunately. They'll rush to induce before even if there's no reason to induce. I get the feeling she had sad feelings about her c section with Jackson, but this time just became inpatient as her prodromal labor seemed to be never ending.

well actually after 41/42 weeks, the risk of stillbirth is very high...so that is why they induce
It's not VERY high but the chance does slightly increase after 42 weeks. It's not weird at all to go to 41 weeks. Many of my friends delivered "late" especially with their first babies. After 42 weeks though the placenta stops working as well which is why they do weekly biophysical profiles, NSTs etc. to double triple check baby is fine. OB/midwife just keeps a closer eye on everything but all providers are different. But many providers will get concerned mom is "overdue", induce, sometimes resulting in a c section. (C section rate is insanely high now!)

My first was born at almost 40 weeks (induction resulting in c section) but I'm hoping this one isn't super late. I can't imagine going that over due.....

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Did she wait this long to post a photo with Jackson?

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

kkkk wrote:Did she wait this long to post a photo with Jackson?

I just scrolled down her Instagram and she posted a photo of Jackson two days after he was born.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 10.56.56 AM.png
I feel like we're going to get a photo like this next Lol. This is from when Jackson was born. They're going to take even longer showing Landon, I'm sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Never mind, they posted a photo! Sort of.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

From what we can see so far he definitely looks like Jackson.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

sjla6993 wrote:Image

Realizing Landon isn't that big which means all that weight she gained was all her.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

IjustCANT wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:Image

Realizing Landon isn't that big which means all that weight she gained was all her.

yeah he's relatively small for a boy. not a chunker. DANG keren gained an insane amount then :O
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The size of your baby has little to do with the amount of weight you gain. A baby is a small part of it. 6-10 lbs is baby whereas extra blood volume, water retention, amniotic fluid etc. are 20lbs or more by themselves. Looking at Keren I can tell she had a lot of water retention and swelling.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:The size of your baby has little to do with the amount of weight you gain. A baby is a small part of it. 6-10 lbs is baby whereas extra blood volume, water retention, amniotic fluid etc. are 20lbs or more by themselves. Looking at Keren I can tell she had a lot of water retention and swelling.

well a bigger baby will often correlate with increased blood vol, amniotic fluid, etc. when compared to a smaller baby
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2953c2.png[/img]

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I have a feeling he's going to look more like Khoas side of the family compared to Jackson who's a perfect mix of both sides.
I said this before, I know!

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

So cute. He has so much hair, too. And it's a lot darker than Jackson's. I agree that he definitely resembles Khoa more, from what I can tell. I'll be able to form a stronger opinion once I see the vlog, though.
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

staceybrax wrote:
briamoore95 wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:How much money do they make

According to social blade their vlog channel makes $1.9k - $30.3k a month. Not sure how accurate this is but they do have two other channels.
Also Khoa does work in real estate and owns a restaurant so they're probably doing very well for themselves.

I've read that you should pretty much just halve the amount that their channel makes, so they would be making around 15k a month by that theory, which is ridiculous! I don't think Khoa owns the restaurant, he just likes to say he does, I think it's his mums restaurant. I think he says he owns it to make himself sound better.

Hes never said he owns it, hes said his family. Its easier to say "our restaurant" though because multiple people in his family work/run/own it so its like a shared thing. He isnt making money off of it though because hes not employed there and is not himself an owner.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

alliehaines wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
briamoore95 wrote:
According to social blade their vlog channel makes $1.9k - $30.3k a month. Not sure how accurate this is but they do have two other channels.
Also Khoa does work in real estate and owns a restaurant so they're probably doing very well for themselves.

I've read that you should pretty much just halve the amount that their channel makes, so they would be making around 15k a month by that theory, which is ridiculous! I don't think Khoa owns the restaurant, he just likes to say he does, I think it's his mums restaurant. I think he says he owns it to make himself sound better.

Hes never said he owns it, hes said his family. Its easier to say "our restaurant" though because multiple people in his family work/run/own it so its like a shared thing. He isnt making money off of it though because hes not employed there and is not himself an owner.
He constantly says him and his mom started the restaurant and he does say he is an owner quite a bit.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Why do they both have the same middle name just spelled differently??

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Casbel wrote:Why do they both have the same middle name just spelled differently??

They don't. Jacksons middle name is khai, pronounced "kie", and Landon's is Kal, pronounced like its spelled.

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e4aa71.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 1bc75e.jpg[/img]

Finally we got to see him!

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

nicoleojo wrote:
Casbel wrote:Why do they both have the same middle name just spelled differently??

They don't. Jacksons middle name is khai, pronounced "kie", and Landon's is Kal, pronounced like its spelled.

Oh thanks haha I read it as "Khai" and "Kai"

Return to “KKandBabyJ”