KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Keren's breast was really purple when she was breastfeeding. Is that normal (was that just vasculature, i couldn't tell--is it more pronounced whilst feeding)? also Do babies breastfeed for 3 hours? I heard that means they arent feeding efficiently. Anyone want to educate me some more on this? I'm really curious
dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dnbunny »

Ok off topic.... but khoa's dad is literally a hot dad lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

dnbunny wrote:Ok off topic.... but khoa's dad is literally a hot dad lmao

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought this hahaha
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Wait. What. Did I miss something? Did they just make Bianca's boyfriend (who they JUST met like a week ago) Landon's Godfather?! What the fuck...?
Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Is it normal to be that out of it the day after a c section!? It seems as if Keren slept most of the vlog, only barely waking to feed him.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

No Bianca's "friend boy" is someone else entirely. Andy has been their friend for a while. I am not sure of their relationship, since they kept making "#bandy" jokes. So confusing.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Got2beGhost wrote:Is it normal to be that out of it the day after a c section!? It seems as if Keren slept most of the vlog, only barely waking to feed him.
She mentions she's still on pain meds, plus I can imagine she's not getting a whole lot of decent sleep with a newborn who is "cluster feeding"...
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

YES YES YES! Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

ilovelamp wrote:No Bianca's "friend boy" is someone else entirely. Andy has been their friend for a while. I am not sure of their relationship, since they kept making "#bandy" jokes. So confusing.
OH. My bad, gotcha! Lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Got2beGhost wrote:Is it normal to be that out of it the day after a c section!? It seems as if Keren slept most of the vlog, only barely waking to feed him.
oh yeahh. You are in major pain after a C. It is a real major surgery. That on top of the painkillers that make you really out of it anyway and breastfeeding is exhausting too and you are bleeding really heavily for weeks after giving birth anyway. Forsure normal
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Casbel wrote:KKandbabyPayday

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
I second this! Kkandbabypayday!

Reason-- clickbats, clown scandal, secrets/ waiting for suspense leading to more $$

Jeez these people! I hope when he goes back to work and she is alone with two kids she loses it! She needs to know how it's like being a real mom of two kids! And God take the Binky away!!! Lord!
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

And to be honest that baby isn't cute at all! Someone has to say it! I think Jackson is cute now that he has grown into his looks. But London.... no... not cute!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

booboo2017 wrote:And to be honest that baby isn't cute at all! Someone has to say it! I think Jackson is cute now that he has grown into his looks. But London.... no... not cute!
to be fair, newborns are rarely cute. They look like little aliens lol. I mean makes sense, they've been thru the trauma of birth--they're gunna look a little rough till they adjust and start growing and filling out. Theyre red and wrinkly and sometimes smushed haha. But they get really cute after a few weeks!
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:And to be honest that baby isn't cute at all! Someone has to say it! I think Jackson is cute now that he has grown into his looks. But London.... no... not cute!
to be fair, newborns are rarely cute. They look like little aliens lol. I mean makes sense, they've been thru the trauma of birth--they're gunna look a little rough till they adjust and start growing and filling out. Theyre red and wrinkly and sometimes smushed haha. But they get really cute after a few weeks!
Yes very true! But Harlow from britneyandbaby is super cuteImage
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

damondaniel wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Ok off topic.... but khoa's dad is literally a hot dad lmao

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought this hahaha
He's so attractive. Sucks that Khoa didn't inherit his good looks LOL
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren's breast was really purple when she was breastfeeding. Is that normal (was that just vasculature, i couldn't tell--is it more pronounced whilst feeding)? also Do babies breastfeed for 3 hours? I heard that means they arent feeding efficiently. Anyone want to educate me some more on this? I'm really curious
Her whole breast was purple? That's strange!!

Newborns often cluster feed or nurse for long periods of time. That's not unusual. It takes a few months for them to become "more efficient" eaters so not weird at all. Her milk probably isn't in yet either as she's 2 days pp so right now she only has colostrum. So overall not weird!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kkkk wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren's breast was really purple when she was breastfeeding. Is that normal (was that just vasculature, i couldn't tell--is it more pronounced whilst feeding)? also Do babies breastfeed for 3 hours? I heard that means they arent feeding efficiently. Anyone want to educate me some more on this? I'm really curious
Her whole breast was purple? That's strange!!

Newborns often cluster feed or nurse for long periods of time. That's not unusual. It takes a few months for them to become "more efficient" eaters so not weird at all. Her milk probably isn't in yet either as she's 2 days pp so right now she only has colostrum. So overall not weird!

gotchaa :) thanks! i figured it might take a while given the fact it's colostrum and they also need to get used to it more! And yeah it looked purple to me everytime they showed landon feeding. Her skin does seem to be easily irritated tho so maybe that's why? idk.. 8:30 on the new vlog...the breast looks green/purple and bruised almost
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I was my first csection.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

I don't think Jackson is super cute either he looks odd to me. Obviously he's a baby and I think all babies are cute in their own way but I think his teeth are terrifying lol

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
I don't think Jackson is super cute either he looks odd to me. Obviously he's a baby and I think all babies are cute in their own way but I think his teeth are terrifying lol

Oh I agree those teeth are so bad!!!!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”