Postby Strawberry26 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 am

Continue here.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 am

landon looks way more asian than jackson haha. He looks like khoa's mom or khoa's side of the fam i think. I dont think he really looks anything like keren
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:31 am

Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby dnbunny » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 am

blackroses wrote:Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth

But khoa has like perfectly straight teeth? Lol did he have braces? Does his family have terrible teeth? Did I miss something?

Also since when does having "messed up teeth" matter anyway? (unless it's directly caused from the parents giving their child a binky)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am

dnbunny wrote:
blackroses wrote:Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth

But khoa has like perfectly straight teeth? Lol did he have braces? Does his family have terrible teeth? Did I miss something?

Also since when does having "messed up teeth" matter anyway? (unless it's directly caused from the parents giving their child a binky)

no we meant his face looks exactly like khoa's side. The teeth were an unrelated comment (bc jackson's are so messed up from binky and landon is already getting a huge binky too -_- ). unrelated tho ... yes, most of the kids in khoa's fam had braces..nothing wrong with that tho!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:12 am

dnbunny wrote:

I meant the binky they stick in Jacksons mouth all the time, I hope they learn from that. I don't care about messed up teeth but I sure as hell care if it's because the child's parents are too lazy to take the damn thing out of their mouth and learn to sooth their child a different way
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby ilovelamp » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:27 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:landon looks way more asian than jackson haha. He looks like khoa's mom or khoa's side of the fam i think. I dont think he really looks anything like keren

I was going to come here and say that!!
ilovelamp
Talker

Postby briamoore95 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:31 am

blackroses wrote:
dnbunny wrote:

I meant the binky they stick in Jacksons mouth all the time, I hope they learn from that. I don't care about messed up teeth but I sure as hell care if it's because the child's parents are too lazy to take the damn thing out of their mouth and learn to sooth their child a different way

I'm actually surprised they gave Landon a binky. Usually with breastfeeding they recommend not giving the baby a binky until about 4-6 weeks. Just to make sure the baby doesn't have nipple confusion.

briamoore95
Amateur

Postby dnbunny » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:37 am

blackroses wrote:
dnbunny wrote:

Oh yeah TOTALLY. Poor Jackson and Landon, I do hope for their sake that keren and khoa educate themselves about the binky problem.

dnbunny
Informer

Postby laesterschwester » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 am

They won't educate themselves as the binky is so easy to shove into their demanding kids mouth and thus comes in convenient for their stressful lifestyle.

and finally landon has landed for more vlog action. I don't think he's particularly cute as babies are never to me anyway.
laesterschwester
Talker

Postby blackroses » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 am

Lol they think they're super parents and won't take any critisicsm or help they'd probably stick the binky in there more to "piss off the haters"
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Unknowngirly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:11 am

I think khoa is attractive. His whole family is just look how fit his dad looks. His mom and sisters are beautiful.

Didn't Keren have braces as well? I guess they figured Jackson would need them too so they didn't bother taking care of his teeth.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper

Postby staceyeileen » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 pm

I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?
staceyeileen
Informer

Postby Britxo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Unknowngirly wrote:I think khoa is attractive. His whole family is just look how fit his dad looks. His mom and sisters are beautiful.

Didn't Keren have braces as well? I guess they figured Jackson would need them too so they didn't bother taking care of his teeth.

I think in high school she did because I remember Khoa posting a throwback picture of the saying something along the lines of when I had long hair and Keren didn't smile because she had braces. Could be on his twitter?

Britxo
Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:53 pm

staceyeileen wrote:I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?

because that literally hurts if you are a mother that cannot produce breast milk or cannot breastfeed your child. To call them lesser parents is disgusting.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby d4865 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Don't you guys think it's time for Keren and Khoa to be moved to the main board? This is their fourth thread now!
d4865
Informer

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm

d4865 wrote:Don't you guys think it's time for Keren and Khoa to be moved to the main board? This is their fourth thread now!

I agree! I bet more people can join in on the juicy juicy!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:08 pm

staceyeileen wrote:I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?

You don't get why it's rude cuz you were able to breastfeed...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I definitely think it's time to move these guys to the main page.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby sarahbear123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:21 pm

It's crazy how fast keren de-bloats! She already looks better in today's blog

sarahbear123
Amateur

Postby sarahbear123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:28 pm

At 7:15 at the new vlog you can see Landon's dimples!! So freaking cute

sarahbear123
Amateur

Postby staceyeileen » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:35 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

because that literally hurts if you are a mother that cannot produce breast milk or cannot breastfeed your child. To call them lesser parents is disgusting.

Agree to disagree then. I see it as simply making a statement about breast milk over formula, nothing to do with parenting. Like I said, I've used formula and don't find it offensive.
staceyeileen
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Breast IS best. Am not going to bash her for that.
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Just because some people aren't able to breastfeed doesn't mean breastmilk isn't the best thing for babies. It is natural and is made for babies sensitive tummies. Obviously it is better than artificial powder. It has all kinds of antibodies and is amazing and nothing can come close to replacing it. My kids never got sick while they were breastfeeding, even when the rest of the house was sick and miserable. I only breastfed for 5 months with both my babies, I wish I could have done it longer.

That doesn't mean babies can't thrive on formula. Obviously formula is good as well, especially for those moms who cannot breastfeed or just don't want to.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby nicoleojo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Eh, I wasn't able to breastfeed. I literally had no supply. Saying breast is best doesn't offend or hurt me, but I can see how it would make other moms feel that way.

nicoleojo
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ