Continue here.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

landon looks way more asian than jackson haha. He looks like khoa's mom or khoa's side of the fam i think. I dont think he really looks anything like keren
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth
dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dnbunny »

blackroses wrote:Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth
But khoa has like perfectly straight teeth? Lol did he have braces? Does his family have terrible teeth? Did I miss something?

Also since when does having "messed up teeth" matter anyway? (unless it's directly caused from the parents giving their child a binky)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:
blackroses wrote:Definitely looks like his Side of the family hopefully this kid doesn't come out with messed up teeth
But khoa has like perfectly straight teeth? Lol did he have braces? Does his family have terrible teeth? Did I miss something?

Also since when does having "messed up teeth" matter anyway? (unless it's directly caused from the parents giving their child a binky)

no we meant his face looks exactly like khoa's side. The teeth were an unrelated comment (bc jackson's are so messed up from binky and landon is already getting a huge binky too -_- ). unrelated tho ... yes, most of the kids in khoa's fam had braces..nothing wrong with that tho!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:

I meant the binky they stick in Jacksons mouth all the time, I hope they learn from that. I don't care about messed up teeth but I sure as hell care if it's because the child's parents are too lazy to take the damn thing out of their mouth and learn to sooth their child a different way
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:landon looks way more asian than jackson haha. He looks like khoa's mom or khoa's side of the fam i think. I dont think he really looks anything like keren
I was going to come here and say that!!
briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

blackroses wrote:
dnbunny wrote:

I meant the binky they stick in Jacksons mouth all the time, I hope they learn from that. I don't care about messed up teeth but I sure as hell care if it's because the child's parents are too lazy to take the damn thing out of their mouth and learn to sooth their child a different way
I'm actually surprised they gave Landon a binky. Usually with breastfeeding they recommend not giving the baby a binky until about 4-6 weeks. Just to make sure the baby doesn't have nipple confusion.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

blackroses wrote:
dnbunny wrote:

Oh yeah TOTALLY. Poor Jackson and Landon, I do hope for their sake that keren and khoa educate themselves about the binky problem.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

They won't educate themselves as the binky is so easy to shove into their demanding kids mouth and thus comes in convenient for their stressful lifestyle.

and finally landon has landed for more vlog action. I don't think he's particularly cute as babies are never to me anyway.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lol they think they're super parents and won't take any critisicsm or help they'd probably stick the binky in there more to "piss off the haters"
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think khoa is attractive. His whole family is just look how fit his dad looks. His mom and sisters are beautiful.

Didn't Keren have braces as well? I guess they figured Jackson would need them too so they didn't bother taking care of his teeth.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Unknowngirly wrote:I think khoa is attractive. His whole family is just look how fit his dad looks. His mom and sisters are beautiful.

Didn't Keren have braces as well? I guess they figured Jackson would need them too so they didn't bother taking care of his teeth.
I think in high school she did because I remember Khoa posting a throwback picture of the saying something along the lines of when I had long hair and Keren didn't smile because she had braces. Could be on his twitter?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyeileen wrote:I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?
because that literally hurts if you are a mother that cannot produce breast milk or cannot breastfeed your child. To call them lesser parents is disgusting.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Don't you guys think it's time for Keren and Khoa to be moved to the main board? This is their fourth thread now!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

d4865 wrote:Don't you guys think it's time for Keren and Khoa to be moved to the main board? This is their fourth thread now!
I agree! I bet more people can join in on the juicy juicy!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

staceyeileen wrote:I don't get why saying breast is best is rude at all since the science supports it. My 2nd baby got a mix of breast milk and formula, but obviously I would have preferred it to be all bm if I had the choice?
You don't get why it's rude cuz you were able to breastfeed...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I definitely think it's time to move these guys to the main page.

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

It's crazy how fast keren de-bloats! She already looks better in today's blog

Return to “KKandBabyJ”