• Advertisement

KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Postby colemanl1997 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:48 pm

HarlowCarlo wrote:Look up kerens mother in law video. I think it's still up. Or was it draw my life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She deleted the mother in law video but it's talked about in her draw my life, I get that she has issues with her mother in law but that's still her partners family and her kids family and to me that argument doesn't seem that bad ?? I dunno I just think she needs to suck it up and play nice. I don't agree with her bad mouthing them in a video either poor khoa

colemanl1997
Talker

Advertisement

Postby d4865 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 am

THREAD NAME SUGGESTIONS?!

We should be on part 5 now!

I'm thinking KKDenyingTheirBabies
d4865
Informer

Postby Midia » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 am

colemanl1997 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Look up kerens mother in law video. I think it's still up. Or was it draw my life?

She deleted the mother in law video but it's talked about in her draw my life, I get that she has issues with her mother in law but that's still her partners family and her kids family and to me that argument doesn't seem that bad ?? I dunno I just think she needs to suck it up and play nice. I don't agree with her bad mouthing them in a video either poor khoa

I don't think should talk about it on social media like she did (because she is Khoa's mother and she seems to be in her children's life) but if what Keren said in the video is true I wouldn't suck it up and play nice, I would not be impolite (for Khoa and the children) but I would never consider her as my family. I don't know but for me (IF this is true) it is kind of bad, Khoa's mother threw them out of the house when she was pregnant and if I remember well, she said that she fired her or something (I watched this video a long time ago so I am not sure about that) so it seems cruel to me (for the baby at least).
Of course I agree with someone who said it was irresponsible of Keren to get pregnant without having a house to live in (and I will add irresponsible to have a baby without a job and financial security) but that still doesn't change that I don't get how Khoa's mother could have thrown away a woman pregnant with her grandchild without remorse... but I also totally see Keren exagerating the situation to make herself look better!
Midia
Gossiper

Postby Midia » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 am

d4865 wrote:THREAD NAME SUGGESTIONS?!

We should be on part 5 now!

I'm thinking KKDenyingTheirBabies

KKandBabyLazyDayIsEveryday
Midia
Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 am

KK lets screech all day
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby HarlowCarlo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:58 am

KKandCrookedteeth

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper

Postby ilovelamp » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 pm

KKandScrewYourOpinion
ilovelamp
Talker

Postby rosethorn12 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Pineapples wrote:KK lets screech all day

Kkandbabyscreech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 pm

rosethorn12 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:KK lets screech all day

Kkandbabyscreech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

YES THIS ONE OMG
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Could Keren possibly complain anymore about what Khoa bought at the grocery store?? At least he went.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Unknowngirly » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Can we add "ray-men" to the long list of words keren can't pronounce lmao
Unknowngirly
Gossiper

Postby Jjsmommy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Seriously .. is she complaining because khoa got bread, jelly and peanut butter? Because she wanted those nasty ass pre-made frozen ones ..
Keren you are literally the laziest stay at home mom ever .. can't even make a pb&j
Jjsmommy
Talker

Postby Jjsmommy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 pm

And she's made about the diapers?? Why is he still in swaddles ones with the "pee pee line"? You don't know how to tell when your 18 month old toddler peed? You have to check for a line? Ugh so annoying
Jjsmommy
Talker

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Jjsmommy wrote:And she's made about the diapers?? Why is he still in swaddles ones with the "pee pee line"? You don't know how to tell when your 18 month old toddler peed? You have to check for a line? Ugh so annoying

Im confused about the diaper issue. Landon will eventually be in a size 2. Toss them into the closet cor a month and he will be in them before you know it lol.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:33 pm

According to snapchat they are at the park right now. I dont know if they read here or not but Im so happy for Jackson that they brought him out of the house for something fun today!
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Newuser12345 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Rkp65i wrote:According to snapchat they are at the park right now. I dont know if they read here or not but Im so happy for Jackson that they brought him out of the house for something fun today!

I was just about to come on here and say the same thing! Nice to see the kids going out and keren getting dressed to go out, she looks happy to be out which is nice

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur

Postby Mamaplus3 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

Mamaplus3
Amateur

Postby Newuser12345 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Mamaplus3 wrote:Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

His friend is staying there, they haven't said why or for how long

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur

Postby falalalala1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Super fucked up.. but

KKAndDrownTheBaby

(pool fence reference, don't bash me lol)
falalalala1
Amateur

Postby saranghae » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Oh god, the ray-men... Lol. She actually admitted corn dogs, frozen PB&J sandwiches, and instant ramen were on her list of groceries. No offense, but who adds freaking corn dogs to a grocery list??? I mean really, you're not in college anymore... At least pick some healthy options for yourself. That stuff is complete garbage. You don't have to be a gourmet chef to put a piece of chicken or fish in the oven or on a frying pan. All that crapola after another chick-fil-a binge with the family.
saranghae
Wallflower

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Oh look y'all...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Mamaplus3 wrote:Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

They mentioned that he was "crashing" there which i found super odd. You just move into your own home and Keren just gave birth. Not the time for a buddy to be sponging off of you. Clearly he doesnt buy his own food, weve seen Khoa buy him takeout, bring him to the restaurant multiple times and today he asked what he needed at the grocery. Keren mentioned she felt uncomfortable nursing around him which wouldnt fly with me. She should be abld to nurse in her own home without feeling uncomfortable. Where does he sleep? There home is only a 3 bedroom and they each have a room. Maybe upstaira in the loft area? The air mattress in Landons room is from her brother sleeping over. Just seems odd. If it were me, my friend would need to find a new plce to crash.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby alliehaines » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Rkp65i wrote:

They mentioned that he was "crashing" there which i found super odd. You just move into your own home and Keren just gave birth. Not the time for a buddy to be sponging off of you. Clearly he doesnt buy his own food, weve seen Khoa buy him takeout, bring him to the restaurant multiple times and today he asked what he needed at the grocery. Keren mentioned she felt uncomfortable nursing around him which wouldnt fly with me. She should be abld to nurse in her own home without feeling uncomfortable. Where does he sleep? There home is only a 3 bedroom and they each have a room. Maybe upstaira in the loft area? The air mattress in Landons room is from her brother sleeping over. Just seems odd. If it were me, my friend would need to find a new plce to crash.

Although I agree that makes for a tough living situation for them, I don't think we can say he just needs another place to crash because who knows what caused him to need to stay there. They normally seem to explain things but didnt mention it, so im assuming it was probably something personal he didnt want to share. With nursing however I do think Keren should able to feel comfortable in her own home, or anywhere for that matter, but i'm taking that as even more reason why it was probably necessary for him to stay with them.
alliehaines
Amateur

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

alliehaines wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Although I agree that makes for a tough living situation for them, I don't think we can say he just needs another place to crash because who knows what caused him to need to stay there. They normally seem to explain things but didnt mention it, so im assuming it was probably something personal he didnt want to share. With nursing however I do think Keren should able to feel comfortable in her own home, or anywhere for that matter, but i'm taking that as even more reason why it was probably necessary for him to stay with them.

I guess Im selfish. I dont think Id let someone stay with me regardless of the situation after just having a new baby. #badfriend I know lol I usually spend my first 1-2 months topless and nursing 80% of the time lol.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mamaya10 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:03 am

alliehaines wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I think its nice that there are helping him out. I would feel uncomfortable too though..
But maybe he is in a really bad situation and he helped them before too. I think on his personal channel he mentioned that he was preparing for a big competition (?) but then got injured. So maybe they helping him to get back on his feet...
mamaya10
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ