Kkandbabies?
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

Keren why are you so lazy girl? Cook your family something healthy for once. I promise, it won't kill you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I wonder how long before she gives Landon the progresso? Probably about a month. She can mash it with a fork so he doesn't choke,after all she is super mom.

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

I could be mistaken, but I believe the baby food she purchased is organic. They do have organic/jar baby food. Used to use if when our son was an infant. Our son started baby food a little before he was six months old because he just wasn't getting enough satisfaction w/just formula (I didn't produce my own breast milk so had to use formula). Anywhere from 4 to 6 months re starting on solids is what we were told back then.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Organic is obviously always better but the sterilizing process (killing most of the nutrients) and preservatives are really the issues, not the quality of the veggies.
Every doc is different in terms of when they tell you to start your baby on solids, Im sure if the doc told her to wait she would have.
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"Organic is obviously always better but the sterilizing process (killing most of the nutrients) and preservatives are really the issues."

Agreed. We could get into a WHOLE lot of discussion about organic(s) as well, but doesn't belong here. Clearly, Keren isn't going to puree her own baby food for Landon, so at the minimum, I'm glad to see she's at least buying organic baby food for him. Step in the right direction.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

I bet she'll puree her own babyfood soon.

Two days long.

After buying 200 kilos of groceries. And a 6000$$$$ blender.

Because #momgoals.

Get ready for Keren showing us her "talent". But of course the boobs gotta be in.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Pineapples wrote:I wonder how long before she gives Landon the progresso? Probably about a month. She can mash it with a fork so he doesn't choke,after all she is super mom.

or she might just give him the suuuuuper salty and preservative filled broth!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i dont get it, if she drains the progresso soup and just gives jackson noodles and questionable old veggies inside the soup, why not boil some pasta and veggies and give it to him?! It's the same exact process and takes the same amount of time but is SO much healthier?
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Omg with the cheesy sponsored videos!!!
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Guys keren is in for a rude awakening when she stops breastfeeding. She loves showing off her boobs right now since they are full of milk, but girl you just wait until your done and they turn into saggy mom boobs. Been there done that :( not the showing off part the saggy mom boobs part lmao

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:Guys keren is in for a rude awakening when she stops breastfeeding. She loves showing off her boobs right now since they are full of milk, but girl you just wait until your done and they turn into saggy mom boobs. Been there done that :( not the showing off part the saggy mom boobs part lmao

dang that sucks :/ does that happen for all moms who BF. My friend didnt BF and hers are still super saggy too
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

i am two seconds in.. are they seriously letting jackson eat hot fries?!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

On twitter keren said she gets 10, yes 10, pumps of vanilla and cream in her venti coffee. Wtf??? Eww what is the point of that it's pure sugar. No wonder Jackson likes to drink it...
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I wonder how long before she gives Landon the progresso? Probably about a month. She can mash it with a fork so he doesn't choke,after all she is super mom.

or she might just give him the suuuuuper salty and preservative filled broth!
In a sippy cup ImageImage

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Guys keren is in for a rude awakening when she stops breastfeeding. She loves showing off her boobs right now since they are full of milk, but girl you just wait until your done and they turn into saggy mom boobs. Been there done that :( not the showing off part the saggy mom boobs part lmao

dang that sucks :/ does that happen for all moms who BF. My friend didnt BF and hers are still super saggy too
Yes, I believe it does. They will never be nice and perky ever again. While you're BF they look great cause they are nice and full. Price we pay to be mommas (:

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

There really aren't preservatives in jarred baby food, it stays fresh because of sterile packaging and the high temperatures used to cook it. Those processes dull some of the nutrients but let's be real, food isn't necessarily about nutrition at that age as they are getting all of what they need from breast milk or formula. I don't see anything wrong with using jarred baby food. I like to do a mix of fresh and jarred but mostly just give my babies whatever I eat.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:

Yes, I believe it does. They will never be nice and perky ever again. While you're BF they look great cause they are nice and full. Price we pay to be mommas (:

Speak for yourself. Everyone is different. Mine are just as perky as they were before two kids and I breastfed both of them. ;)

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did they really go to Walmart and pretend to look at goldfish do they could push an ad?? that's hilarious

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i dont get it, if she drains the progresso soup and just gives jackson noodles and questionable old veggies inside the soup, why not boil some pasta and veggies and give it to him?! It's the same exact process and takes the same amount of time but is SO much healthier?
It is the same question for jarred vs. homemade baby food, why cant you just mash up some banana or avacado??? I am not bashing anyone who uses jarred food, but Keren clearly has ALOT of free time on her hands. She could literally spend an hour or two a week and maybe two weeks worth of baby food for Landon.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”