woahitsamanda2
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by woahitsamanda2 »

Rkp65i wrote:
woahitsamanda2 wrote:Lol at Keren's new Instagram post... First of all they have been engaged FOREVER and have two children, a white wedding would just be laughably inappropriate. Second of all that shirt just shows she's an idiot :lol: It's "fiancéE" Keren.
Oh come on, its not 1950. You can have a white wedding while already having children.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

woahitsamanda2 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
woahitsamanda2 wrote:Lol at Keren's new Instagram post... First of all they have been engaged FOREVER and have two children, a white wedding would just be laughably inappropriate. Second of all that shirt just shows she's an idiot :lol: It's "fiancéE" Keren.
Oh come on, its not 1950. You can have a white wedding while already having children.
But it doesn't matter. There aren't any rules to how your wedding has to be if you're not a virgin or have kids?
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I can't stand Keren, but she can have whatever the hell type of wedding she wants, it doesn't matter if she has kids!
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

I'm afraid Keren is finally deciding to plan a wedding and get married so she can either A.) trap Khoa further or B.) try to outdo Kyra. I'm not really sure why all these youtubers do everything backwards these days (and I don't mean having kids before marriage, I mean having babies, buying a house together etc). Keren said she wanted to wait to get married until she could afford a wedding or whatever but they've had loads of money for a while? Enough to plan a nice wedding or at least start the process. I wonder what prompted her to start planning right NOW. I wouldn't put it past her to only plan a wedding for the views and the excuse to spend money, but I also am afraid she's not feeling confident in her relationship with Khoa and is gonna try and finally marry him to lock him down for sure. That plus it gives her something to one up Kyra, who's been begging for a ring since the beginning. Hmmmm what are everyone else's thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

woahitsamanda2 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
LOL why shouldn't they? How old are you?
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I think they will get married soonish, do a surprise pregnancy announcement at their wedding, buy a new house after that because they will need more space, oh... and definitely will be a "family" can because they will need more space and a family car!
knadams14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by knadams14 »

I can't believe they went to "family dinner" and Landon was left in his car seat almost the ENTIRE time. I feel so bad for that poor baby! How does his grandma or aunt not want to just pick him up and cuddle him every chance they get?! Obviously his parents don't care because if it was up to Keren he'd be in that goddamn thing 24/7.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

_m_b wrote:I'm afraid Keren is finally deciding to plan a wedding and get married so she can either A.) trap Khoa further or B.) try to outdo Kyra. I'm not really sure why all these youtubers do everything backwards these days (and I don't mean having kids before marriage, I mean having babies, buying a house together etc). Keren said she wanted to wait to get married until she could afford a wedding or whatever but they've had loads of money for a while? Enough to plan a nice wedding or at least start the process. I wonder what prompted her to start planning right NOW. I wouldn't put it past her to only plan a wedding for the views and the excuse to spend money, but I also am afraid she's not feeling confident in her relationship with Khoa and is gonna try and finally marry him to lock him down for sure. That plus it gives her something to one up Kyra, who's been begging for a ring since the beginning. Hmmmm what are everyone else's thoughts?

deff think shes feeling insecure in relationship with khoa and wants to lock him down. Khoa always seems so annoyed with her these days and they fight alot it seems
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Nikolina wrote:They bought a new camera while the other one is getting fixed. I'm pretty sure Keren's the one breaking things in the house just so she can buy new things.

They way they smack the lens I'm not surprised that she always says something is wrong with the camera.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

knadams14 wrote:I can't believe they went to "family dinner" and Landon was left in his car seat almost the ENTIRE time. I feel so bad for that poor baby! How does his grandma or aunt not want to just pick him up and cuddle him every chance they get?! Obviously his parents don't care because if it was up to Keren he'd be in that goddamn thing 24/7.
I will never understand how they can be okay just letting him sit there. Once babies crawl and then walk they never want to be held, these are the golden months of cuddles and loves :( even when my son was super annoying and whiny (which Landon is 100% not) I still wanted to hold him and not let him lay around all day. Especially since they were absolutely blessed with such an amazing baby like Landon. Most parents would kill for such a content baby! Like seriously. She takes him for granted so much.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Im wondering if shes planning a dec wedding since they are 'going on vacation' then

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I wonder if she's hoping someone will sponsor them with a car lol. They're far to small for that to be honest but maybe that's what she is hoping for ;)

Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

booboo2017 wrote:I think they will get married soonish, do a surprise pregnancy announcement at their wedding, buy a new house after that because they will need more space, oh... and definitely will be a "family" can because they will need more space and a family car!
Nah don't think there will be a pregnancy announcement at the wedding cause she has said numerous times she wanted to get back into shape before getting married..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

knadams14 wrote:I can't believe they went to "family dinner" and Landon was left in his car seat almost the ENTIRE time. I feel so bad for that poor baby! How does his grandma or aunt not want to just pick him up and cuddle him every chance they get?! Obviously his parents don't care because if it was up to Keren he'd be in that goddamn thing 24/7.
it's bc he doesnt like nonni apparently. so she is turned off to holding him ig. khoa's mom always holds landon but will never hold or barely even interact with jackson if u notice bc jackson doesnt like her either.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Poor khoa probably filled himself up with nonni's food cause he never gets an actual home cooked meal unless his mom cooks for them. Which is sad because nonni's meal is pretty simple and easy to make.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:Poor khoa probably filled himself up with nonni's food cause he never gets an actual home cooked meal unless his mom cooks for them. Which is sad because nonni's meal is pretty simple and easy to make.

how does someone eat 5 plates and still remain fit/skinny?! literally HOW!? esp as a dude, guys gain weight so easily after they hit 21. That cannot be healthy either to eat that much even if he does remain skinny. khoa eats a lot and eats alot of junk. he is prob very unhealthy inside
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Poor khoa probably filled himself up with nonni's food cause he never gets an actual home cooked meal unless his mom cooks for them. Which is sad because nonni's meal is pretty simple and easy to make.

how does someone eat 5 plates and still remain fit/skinny?! literally HOW!? esp as a dude, guys gain weight so easily after they hit 21. That cannot be healthy either to eat that much even if he does remain skinny. khoa eats a lot and eats alot of junk. he is prob very unhealthy inside
Especially the Ramen. It is one of the unhealthiest foods out there. I'm also a ramen addict and it's so bad for you to eat it that much.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Khoa s family seems really fit and they are always eating healthy when their meals are shown in the vlogs. I wonder if being with Keren so long that he started following her bad eating habits?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

I almost feel like the poor guys doesn't have a choice but to eat junk food cause his soon to be wife doesn't cook anything. Maybe he has a fast metabolism cause I've also noticed he eats a lot and he does it in one sitting instead of throughout the day. He says it's because he's "active" but he only plays tennis for what an hour- two hours a day???

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

When Keren's dumb ass doesn't bother to verify a girl's claims that no one showed up to her baby shower and drops a ton of money to send her a free crib... Then a fan tweets at Keren to let her know she got scammed lmao.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”