KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by Pineapples »

Why does mail even need a corner?? Surely you just receive it, open it, and either act on it, file it or dispose of it?! Why does it need a specific area? Madness. They need to use the dining room to sit and teach Jackson table manners as he has none. In the restaurant they let him stand up and run riot all the Time and when he eats at home he's in front of a screen every single time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sassysquidd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassysquidd »

Why are they buying stuff to decorate a closet??? They should be buying that stuff to put upstairs in the bonus room. Didn't they say that was going to be the entertainment room? I don't understand why they bought a TV, a gaming system, and decor to put in a closet when they could have easily put it upstairs.
S_Adriaan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S_Adriaan »

Pineapples wrote:Why does mail even need a corner?? Surely you just receive it, open it, and either act on it, file it or dispose of it?! Why does it need a specific area? Madness. They need to use the dining room to sit and teach Jackson table manners as he has none. In the restaurant they let him stand up and run riot all the Time and when he eats at home he's in front of a screen every single time.

That's what I said! a whole room, or even a dedicated corner is madness. Just put your shit away.

I'm also so confused by their house, So it's got Landon's room, Jackson's room, their bedroom, the office (with extra room sized closet) Open plan living room/kitchen, dining room, and then that big upstairs area too? and Keren is complaining the office is too Khoas? UTLISE YOUR SPACE GUYS! I'm probably a bit like :-o because I live in the UK and I think the flat we recently moved out of fits into their living room/dining room space (and our flat was considered pretty spacious) is Keren just dying for a specific space that's hers?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Nightingale wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: how does someone eat 5 plates and still remain fit/skinny?! literally HOW!? esp as a dude, guys gain weight so easily after they hit 21. That cannot be healthy either to eat that much even if he does remain skinny. khoa eats a lot and eats alot of junk. he is prob very unhealthy inside
I almost feel like the poor guys doesn't have a choice but to eat junk food cause his soon to be wife doesn't cook anything. Maybe he has a fast metabolism cause I've also noticed he eats a lot and he does it in one sitting instead of throughout the day. He says it's because he's "active" but he only plays tennis for what an hour- two hours a day???

I'm not one to ever defend keren and yes she needs to learn how to cook but khoa can cook for himself! His job allows him to be home most of the time. Why does the woman always have to cook??
not saying it's the woman who has to cook every time, but considering he's always doing everything editing, real estate, taking care of the kids, etc I believe she could at least have something for him to eat. Yes, he's home often and usually he's the one even cooking what little they eat or at least that's what I've seen. For instance the hamburgers on the grill/steaks. I'm just saying it would kill her to cook a decent meal for him.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Instead of buying stuff for the upstairs entertainment tom they are dropping 2k on a fridgerator () that they don't even need!!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Room not tom!

S_Adriaan
Amateur
Amateur

Oh the extra, 2k fridge was insane too! Like just buy a plain, boring fridge. it's for your garage, presumably something like this would suffice http://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Chef-2 ... /204312583 if it's just for milk etc, it would give them a bit of extra freezer space and all the extra fridge space they need! For a MUCH lower price.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

_m_b wrote:I'm afraid Keren is finally deciding to plan a wedding and get married so she can either A.) trap Khoa further or B.) try to outdo Kyra. I'm not really sure why all these youtubers do everything backwards these days (and I don't mean having kids before marriage, I mean having babies, buying a house together etc). Keren said she wanted to wait to get married until she could afford a wedding or whatever but they've had loads of money for a while? Enough to plan a nice wedding or at least start the process. I wonder what prompted her to start planning right NOW. I wouldn't put it past her to only plan a wedding for the views and the excuse to spend money, but I also am afraid she's not feeling confident in her relationship with Khoa and is gonna try and finally marry him to lock him down for sure. That plus it gives her something to one up Kyra, who's been begging for a ring since the beginning. Hmmmm what are everyone else's thoughts?

Yeah ... of course it's to out do Kyra....

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

booboo2017 wrote:I think they will get married soonish, do a surprise pregnancy announcement at their wedding, buy a new house after that because they will need more space, oh... and definitely will be a "family" can because they will need more space and a family car!
Don't forget 2 more refrigerators
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Watching today's vlog. Keren seriously HOW many workout clothes do you need? You've literally bought at least 50 sets since last year! And bathing suits?! Why!! Nobody needs more than 5! Stop wasting money god DAMN!! And she was soooooo annoying at the beginning when she threw herself in the ground in hobby lobby and then demanded Khoa take 64 selfies of her doing the exact same stupid pose! Arghhhhhhhhhh

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I really need to stop coming on here before I go to bed

I had a dream that I went to some big grocery store and I saw K & K there. Anyway, Kerry (lol autocorrect, not changing it ) was in a big cold room grabbing as many bottles of milk as she could in a trolley. But Khoa drove their new fancy ute (I think you guys call it a pick up truck?? Haha) around inside the shop.. weird! and was like "Keeerrrennnn, we have to justify why we bought this vehicle to the viewers so we need to fill the whole back up with bottles of milk" and then he made her put all the milk in the trolley back (he didn't help either lol) and got an employee to use a forklift to put a whole pallet of milk it in the tray lol.

So the next day in my dream, I'm watching their vlog and I notice they have also bought a new fridge (which I've just seen above that they actually did end up buying one lol) and it was HUGE, so big that it fit all of the milk they bought. They both kept saying "See! We needed a huge fridge because we need somewhere to store all the milk that we buy in our new car! And we needed a big car to be able to buy all the milk!"

Later in the vlog, Khoa was like "ok Keren, we can go shopping but you have to take your own money!" She started complaining that she doesn't like her wallet/purse so she's embarrassed to take it in public and Khoa was like "too bad, so sad! If you want to shop, you spend your own money!" then the next minute they're at the shops and she's carrying around a glass jar full of coins and notes

So random

knadams14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by knadams14 »

Of course she decides to keep it a dining room after giving away her dining table! Just another reason to spend more money on a new table for a room they will literally NEVER use. What a joke
S_Adriaan
Amateur
Amateur

Pineapples wrote:Watching today's vlog. Keren seriously HOW many workout clothes do you need? You've literally bought at least 50 sets since last year! And bathing suits?! Why!! Nobody needs more than 5! Stop wasting money god DAMN!! And she was soooooo annoying at the beginning when she threw herself in the ground in hobby lobby and then demanded Khoa take 64 selfies of her doing the exact same stupid pose! Arghhhhhhhhhh

I agree here! It was so odd. I generally do enjoy watching them, and I put old vlogs on while I fold laundry etc and oh my god, just after she had Landon she was SO different, much more calm and she seemed so much more grown up then. As a person, she was much more enjoyable to watch and seemed so much more 'real' back then and it was only a few months back!
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

I just saw the vlog from yesterday.... I totally understand when you have kids they are your world.... mine are.. but she's not into her nephew or niece at all ... I don't know but my siblings & I are affectionate with each other's kids..... also Jackson's singing to Landon.....poor baby
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Keren if you do lurk here, I dare you to not buy anything new besides groceries for the next month.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jacksons singing reminded me of the furry mogwai things before they turned into gremlins in the movie

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kerens little niece peyton is so cute!

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Later in the vlog, Khoa was like "ok Keren, we can go shopping but you have to take your own money!" She started complaining that she doesn't like her wallet/purse so she's embarrassed to take it in public and Khoa was like "too bad, so sad! If you want to shop, you spend your own money!" then the next minute they're at the shops and she's carrying around a glass jar full of coins and notes ImageImageImage

So random ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I was scrolled down and just saw this part and since it was before I watched their last video I thought that this is what actually happened in the video lol :ooops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Ah, I want to stop watching their videos, they are just so frustrating, but I somehow can't ... Maybe it's because I like coming here to read your comments :)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ecf997 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
ecf997 wrote:When Keren's dumb ass doesn't bother to verify a girl's claims that no one showed up to her baby shower and drops a ton of money to send her a free crib... Then a fan tweets at Keren to let her know she got scammed lmao.
Wait what? Where was this talked about? lol
The board won't let me post attachments, but it's all in here

and here http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/ ... 509628001/

Oh well.. Her heart was in the right place. The blame lies with the scammer not the people who got scammed.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”