Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by Oma66 »

Stellar wrote:Did anyone else notice how perfect the angle was for showing off her butt when she was hiding in the bushes? I really think a normal person would have edited that part out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She ALWAYS angles the the camera for her ass and chest! So childish!!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Jackson really isn't growing into an attractive child Image Landon on the other hand is so cute. He's like a little ball of butter Image

totally agreed. Landon is a beautiful baby. I think jackson is not very cute mostly bc of his teeth, poor little thing
His teeth are terrible, I feel so bad for him! They're also definitely not doing his teeth any favors by letting him use a pacifier when he has so many teeth. I'm not against binkies by any means, but once your child has like 5 teeth fully grown in, it's time to ditch them. Nothing good is coming from using them still, he'll have to get braces when he's older because of it

and now shes saying how happy and good it is that landon is liking his binky more bc before he didnt. that just seems like she just wants him to stay quiet 24/7 regardless of it messing up his teeth/health. What a selfish mother
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

8elz wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can someone catch me up on the vlogs? I'm being attacked by a hurricane currently and honestly don't have to energy to watch, but I wanna see what the hot mess fam is up to!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Hope you're all safe :(

You haven't missed much..
Keren raved on about her period and bought 173857 boxes of tampons and some other random bits and pieces after asking "how does your hooha grow three different sizes?" because a tampon box said regular, super and lite. Landon was confined to a pack and play positioned so he could watch Tangled, of course. Jackson is obsessed with dinosaurs apparently and had a night terror but only wanted Khoa (lol)

They were discussing how the kids need a reunion with Levi/Alaya and how travelling with two kids will suck. Taylor offered to baby sit Jackson for the week but they said will miss him too much so they said no. They played around in the front yard and decided they're taking a whole bit of garden out. Bianca is back and Keren planned to hide in a hedge and shoot Bianca with Nerf Guns but she parked on the road instead of driveway so it failed but Khoa was hiding behind the front door and shot her when she walked in. Then they had a Nerf Gun fight around the house. They all swam and that's all I remember lol.

Snooozeeee ImageImage

ofc they dont want jackson to stay with taylor...theyd lose out on that $$ when he and levi hangout together. that and im sure jackson wouldnt really care theyre gone considering taylor is more invested in his development than keren..
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I'm sorry, but this whole blog seems so incredibly negative to me. All she ever seems to be doing is justifying her bad parenting choices or crappy life. If she didn't care as much as she says she doesn't then why does ever blog post seem to be directed to what most people seem to talk about on this forum? Why is it that the people that try and portray they don't care about the haters are always the ones constantly focused on them and what they say. Why not write a blog post about more positive things or a dear subscribers post or something more positive. What a waste of time if that's all she's ever going to focus on.

Yes I was just thinking the same thing! Every post comes across so angsty and angry. The first line of that "being a mom online" post is saying how "fucking annoying" it is. Like yeah, I'm sure it's *soooooo* annoying making thousands of dollar monthly doing literally nothing other than being a mediorce mom. It just made her come across so ungrateful to me. If I was a fan of hers, I'd be kind of offended she thinks her "job" is so annoying. I'm sure it'd be a lot more "annoying" for her to actually work a 9-5. Or even be a SAHM who actually has to do shit without all the ass pats

Also I rolled my eyes so hard at the "when the coffee isn't strong enough for the daily grind of motherhood" part like yeah, I know she's trying to be #relatable but a. Keren, your coffee could be a lot stronger if it wasn't 75 percent milk and b. You have other people watching your kids CONSTANTLY. And while I think dads should be more involved in their kids lives/upbringing and it shouldn't be considered "babysitting" or "watching" but Khoa carries all of her weight plus his own too.

She is so hyped to me a "mother marytr" but she truly doesn't understand the first thing about hard work and sacrifice as a mom...
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Those aren't night terrors. Anything for the $$

I hope keren grows and acts like a woman not a child. By woman I don't mean focus on women "parts", mentally.

What's with the blog? 1)it's honestly hard to read with the horrible grammar and cussing 2) thinks too much about herself 3)it should be called "pointless blog" cause I'm not sure what she's trying to say.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

kindasorta wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:I'm sorry, but this whole blog seems so incredibly negative to me. All she ever seems to be doing is justifying her bad parenting choices or crappy life. If she didn't care as much as she says she doesn't then why does ever blog post seem to be directed to what most people seem to talk about on this forum? Why is it that the people that try and portray they don't care about the haters are always the ones constantly focused on them and what they say. Why not write a blog post about more positive things or a dear subscribers post or something more positive. What a waste of time if that's all she's ever going to focus on.

Yes I was just thinking the same thing! Every post comes across so angsty and angry. The first line of that "being a mom online" post is saying how "fucking annoying" it is. Like yeah, I'm sure it's *soooooo* annoying making thousands of dollar monthly doing literally nothing other than being a mediorce mom. It just made her come across so ungrateful to me. If I was a fan of hers, I'd be kind of offended she thinks her "job" is so annoying. I'm sure it'd be a lot more "annoying" for her to actually work a 9-5. Or even be a SAHM who actually has to do shit without all the ass pats

Also I rolled my eyes so hard at the "when the coffee isn't strong enough for the daily grind of motherhood" part like yeah, I know she's trying to be #relatable but a. Keren, your coffee could be a lot stronger if it wasn't 75 percent milk and b. You have other people watching your kids CONSTANTLY. And while I think dads should be more involved in their kids lives/upbringing and it shouldn't be considered "babysitting" or "watching" but Khoa carries all of her weight plus his own too.

She is so hyped to me a "mother marytr" but she truly doesn't understand the first thing about hard work and sacrifice as a mom...
Yesss! While I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, it is NOT as easy as it is for her. My son's dad is gone 19 hours out of the day. The time he is home, he's asleep. All of my friends and family live half an hour away and don't bother coming to visit. I have my son by myself every single day. She is lucky she gets to keep her house clean or that she gets to go out alone. I haven't been out of the house alone since my son was born a year and a half ago.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Her blog is cringe. its like girl you get PAID To be a mom, quit carrying on lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Get a journal, write all your bullshit down in there and read it back to yourself. Then decide if its worth saying to another mother or human being for that matter." hmm keren maybe you should take your own advice...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe she'd know what was best for her kid if she actually spent time trying to interact with and raise her kids not let TV or taylor do it for her... and taking advice from moms who have had more experience isnt always a bad thing. i hate how she thinks she knows everything bc she is very mediocre
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
8elz wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can someone catch me up on the vlogs? I'm being attacked by a hurricane currently and honestly don't have to energy to watch, but I wanna see what the hot mess fam is up to!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Hope you're all safe :(

You haven't missed much..
Keren raved on about her period and bought 173857 boxes of tampons and some other random bits and pieces after asking "how does your hooha grow three different sizes?" because a tampon box said regular, super and lite. Landon was confined to a pack and play positioned so he could watch Tangled, of course. Jackson is obsessed with dinosaurs apparently and had a night terror but only wanted Khoa (lol)

They were discussing how the kids need a reunion with Levi/Alaya and how travelling with two kids will suck. Taylor offered to baby sit Jackson for the week but they said will miss him too much so they said no. They played around in the front yard and decided they're taking a whole bit of garden out. Bianca is back and Keren planned to hide in a hedge and shoot Bianca with Nerf Guns but she parked on the road instead of driveway so it failed but Khoa was hiding behind the front door and shot her when she walked in. Then they had a Nerf Gun fight around the house. They all swam and that's all I remember lol.

Snooozeeee ImageImage

ofc they dont want jackson to stay with taylor...theyd lose out on that $$ when he and levi hangout together. that and im sure jackson wouldnt really care theyre gone considering taylor is more invested in his development than keren..
If they left Jackson with Taylor they would be slaughtered by fan and haters alike. There is no way she would leave the kid behind while they take the baby on holidays....for once I have to say she made a good decision.
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

WHERE THE HECK DID SHE LEARN THAT ANIMALS DO THAT WEIRD SOUNDS??

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

In the new video she's say that it's hard to learn how to cook when you have 2 kids...... that's when you force yourself to learn
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

3boys1girl wrote:In the new video she's say that it's hard to learn how to cook when you have 2 kids...... that's when you force yourself to learn
It's hard when you have kids that are hard to deal with. Jackson and Landon are such easy kids lol
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

teddyandmommy wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:In the new video she's say that it's hard to learn how to cook when you have 2 kids...... that's when you force yourself to learn
It's hard when you have kids that are hard to deal with. Jackson and Landon are such easy kids lol

Yes I agree... but she needs to try especially with easy kids like hers....
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Well airport snapchats show Jackson with a pacifier. Not only a pacifier but a freakin wubbanub animal hanging from his mouth. So ridiculous looking!
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

Thanks for the recaps. I refuse to watch them, they're not getting views anymore until they grow the f up and parent like their kids matter.

I'm sure Keren has the attitude of we have money we'll fix his teeth when he's older or they're just baby teeth they'll fall out.
Well his whole mouth shape has changed from the bottles and binkies. That is going to cause his adult teeth to come in looking terrible.
And sure money and braces can fix some of that but he's going to have to go through his childhood and tween years with awfully shaped teeth because jos parents were to darn lazy to think about his well being.

They just make me so angry.

Yes parenting is hard but you signed up for this. You don't just have kids to shove them infront of the tv/computer and stick binkies in their mouths to make your life easier.

Kyra has always copped a lot because she was always compared to Keren but atleast Kyra loves her kids and plays with them and teaches them and thinks about money and their future before herself. They value experiences with their kids and taking them outdoors etc while Keren and Khoa get a playground in their backyard so their kids don't see any other kids and have tv shoved in their faces to keep them quiet.

Sorry for the rant. K&K have so much they should be grateful for yet they act like their kids are an unconvinced and just used for YouTube to gush "so cute" over
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

3boys1girl wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

Yes I agree... but she needs to try especially with easy kids like hers....
She didn't even try when she had just one kid, it's not like she's going to try now.

These kids are going to live off tinned foods and take away and the occasional BBQ.

Grow up Keren and learn how to cook and be a proper parent.
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

Pineapples wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Ok let's take guesses on how lucky by it will take for Keren to get a tattoo now that Kyra got one!

*long it will be! Damn iPhone

Keren already has tattoos lol
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Mammabelle wrote: She didn't even try when she had just one kid, it's not like she's going to try now.

These kids are going to live off tinned foods and take away and the occasional BBQ.

And I don't know what difference it makes for her with blue apron, when she can follow the recipe from them why can't she follow a recipe from a cook book/the internet? Sure you need to plan ahead and buy all the ingredients, but that shouldn't be a problem, Keren loves shopping!

I hope she cooks a bit with Kyra.
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

mamaya10 wrote:
Mammabelle wrote: She didn't even try when she had just one kid, it's not like she's going to try now.

And I don't know what difference it makes for her with blue apron, when she can follow the recipe from them why can't she follow a recipe from a cook book/the internet? Sure you need to plan ahead and buy all the ingredients, but that shouldn't be a problem, Keren loves shopping!

I hope she cooks a bit with Kyra.
The difference is the fact that blue apron sponsored the video.. $$$$

Return to “KKandBabyJ”