The correct title
8elz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by 8elz »

At first I thought the other title was a random troll having a stab at us, like telling us to get a life Then I realised it wasn't lol.

I didn't get the title either, hopefully Strawberry26 will be able to explain it so it makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I feel like someone just jumped the gun with the other thread name. No one suggested it. This one is much funnier

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lol much better

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

teddyandmommy wrote:The correct titleImage
Awesome. I looked back and the other title was suggested in the title suggestion thread. I use the mobile site so I can't tell if anyone "voted" for it or not, but it was just one among several, mine (current thread title) was below it. thanks for changing it.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

It honestly sounds like someone was trolling us with the suggestion, like telling us to get a life. Probably Keren. Hah
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

8elz wrote:At first I thought the other title was a random troll having a stab at us, like telling us to get a life ImageImage Then I realised it wasn't lol.

I didn't get the title either, hopefully Strawberry26 will be able to explain it so it makes sense Image

If you look above the thread their is actually a place for thread title suggestions. I got it from there. I'm not a troll, I've been on this site for a good few years now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:
8elz wrote:At first I thought the other title was a random troll having a stab at us, like telling us to get a life ImageImage Then I realised it wasn't lol.

I didn't get the title either, hopefully Strawberry26 will be able to explain it so it makes sense Image

If you look above the thread their is actually a place for thread title suggestions. I got it from there. I'm not a troll, I've been on this site for a good few years now.

But it made no sense and had no votes? In this case it would've been better to pick just from the thread. If you don't know what people want..Don't make the thread

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

why is keren so awkward with other kids? Like in the vlogs i barely see her interact w levi or allaya.
jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

Side note: Taylor just bought a house with her boyfriend and she's never lived with a SO before.... this will end well...

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jacksonsteeth wrote:Side note: Taylor just bought a house with her boyfriend and she's never lived with a SO before.... this will end well...

Lol renting a house or an apartment is one thing, but to BUY a house when you've never lived together is another. God that's going to be a nightmare when she realizes she hates him leaving his socks everywhere or when he realizes she's not his mommy and won't do everything for him.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

jacksonsteeth wrote:Side note: Taylor just bought a house with her boyfriend and she's never lived with a SO before.... this will end well...

She BOUGHT a house with him?? Uhhh. That is not going to end well.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

shadylady wrote:why is keren so awkward with other kids? Like in the vlogs i barely see her interact w levi or allaya.
Probably because she can't just stick a binkey in their mouth. Or she isn't used to interacting with children because hers are constantly in front of the TV

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I think it says a lot that when Oscar and Khoa decided to stay out longer he felt bad leaving the ladies with the kids longer, missed them and wanted to check in/let them know they were staying out longer and Oscar appeared to have zero of these thoughts...
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Strawberry26 wrote:

Yeah, once I read your username I realised you weren't. That's why I said "at first" because I saw the title, read the comments and then thought I'd click on the OP's name to see if it was a new/troll account but then I was like "Oh! It's Strawberry26, surely there's an explanation that makes sense for this then" haha.

I know there is thread for title suggestions but as others have said, it didn't make any sense or have any votes and there were others to pick from that's why we were all a little confused. Plus it came across as though someone was telling us to get a life not KK lol. You make a heap of threads and the name is normally an awesome pick so I'm sure no one will hold this against you ImageImage

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

So I just realized Keren looks like Hayden Panettiere's ugly older sister LMFAO
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

8elz wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:

Yeah, once I read your username I realised you weren't. That's why I said "at first" because I saw the title, read the comments and then thought I'd click on the OP's name to see if it was a new/troll account but then I was like "Oh! It's Strawberry26, surely there's an explanation that makes sense for this then" haha.

I know there is thread for title suggestions but as others have said, it didn't make any sense or have any votes and there were others to pick from that's why we were all a little confused. Plus it came across as though someone was telling us to get a life not KK lol. You make a heap of threads and the name is normally an awesome pick so I'm sure no one will hold this against you ImageImage

I didnt mean you being the troll, I meant whoever had suggested it.
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Blackswan wrote:So I just realized Keren looks like Hayden Panettiere's ugly older sister LMFAO
You can't say that and not post a picture.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nikolina wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So I just realized Keren looks like Hayden Panettiere's ugly older sister LMFAO
You can't say that and not post a picture.

I would but I don't have tapatalk so it won't let me post pictures
puppymama927

Unread post by puppymama927 »

Has anyone noticed that she is wearing a wedding band with her engagement right lately?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”