Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Memememeboo »

Superb comeback.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grenap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grenap »

d4865 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Random, but what even makes a “good vlogger”? Ok, Daily Bumps, kk, they’re all mediocre parents and aren’t even attractive? Why does everyone love them so much! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think OK are attractive because they’re young, and Teen Parents are always ‘trendy’ on YouTube... Plus they look semi good together, have cute kids, a nice house and are young so slightly more relatable to younger viewers.

Daily Bumps I’m not sure really, I think they started YouTube at the right time and just were in right place right time
I watch OK daily, I love their personalities they are sincere and the best part is they interact with their kids. KK are trying too hard and they just leave their kids with binkies in front of tv

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

grenap wrote:
d4865 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Random, but what even makes a “good vlogger”? Ok, Daily Bumps, kk, they’re all mediocre parents and aren’t even attractive? Why does everyone love them so much! Haha

I think OK are attractive because they’re young, and Teen Parents are always ‘trendy’ on YouTube... Plus they look semi good together, have cute kids, a nice house and are young so slightly more relatable to younger viewers.

Daily Bumps I’m not sure really, I think they started YouTube at the right time and just were in right place right time
I watch OK daily, I love their personalities they are sincere and the best part is they interact with their kids. KK are trying too hard and they just leave their kids with binkies in front of tv

OK are so fake. Oscar has such a put on voice when vlogging. The outro is so insincere also.
Last edited by Notachild on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
grenap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grenap »

Notachild wrote:
grenap wrote:
d4865 wrote: I think OK are attractive because they’re young, and Teen Parents are always ‘trendy’ on YouTube... Plus they look semi good together, have cute kids, a nice house and are young so slightly more relatable to younger viewers.

OK are so fake. Oscar has such a put on voice when vlogging. The outro is so insincere also.
Well I guess we have to agree to disagree Image

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

all these comments about how old jackson looks now is just gunna drive keren to have another baby lol
bet she’s hating the comments

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

staceybrax wrote:I have a feeling Landon and Jackson are going to be such little brats, khoa is going to be so soft on them. At least Keren disciplines tanner for not listening, that’s probably the only praise she will ever get out of me Image

It was the first time I actively cheered Keren over Khoa. Nothing annoys me more than parents who don’t follow through with consequences.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

grenap wrote:I watch OK daily, I love their personalities they are sincere and the best part is they interact with their kids. KK are trying too hard and they just leave their kids with binkies in front of tv

You must be a teen if you like their personalities(esp oscars) and how is parents interacting with their own kids the best part? Regular parents do it. Compared to kk they’re better but trust me if there’s a contest they definitely won’t be getting a medal. Lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

okay are they boyfriend girlfriend or fiancés it married which fucking is it fuuuckkk

grenap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grenap »

Whateverumean wrote:
grenap wrote:I watch OK daily, I love their personalities they are sincere and the best part is they interact with their kids. KK are trying too hard and they just leave their kids with binkies in front of tv

You must be a teen if you like their personalities(esp oscars) and how is parents interacting with their own kids the best part? Regular parents do it. Compared to kk they’re better but trust me if there’s a contest they definitely won’t be getting a medal. Lol
I'm 21 and I don't say interacting with kids is the best they can do, I said that because KK don't interact with their kids. And why do you feel the urge to debate about OK in this thread? Duh

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Khoa: Is landon fake crying?
Keren: No, landon is real crying bc he's sad that we were all out having fun without him
YEAH NO CRAP. You guys leave him alone in the house in front of a screen almost the entire day. That child is neglected in that sense...they never involve him in activities :( He's just there, in the background. That makes me so sad.
Right?? I think that he woke up while they were all outside and was in there crying for a little while before they came in and realized he was awake. Poor baby.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

KKLeaveTheKidsAllDay

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Yes! Poor Landon is left inside constantly. Why say you want a third baby when you can't even take care of the second one??? At least take him to Taylor if you can't handle two. She's a better parent than you

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Landon deserves better! I hope when he gets older he gives his mother a hard time.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 91b6a8.jpg[/img]

Y’all she deff reads hereImage

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

“eyes fill with imagination”

you can’t make this shit up. Keren you are a fucking moron.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I wonder if she realizes her blog is a complete joke lol. Any big bloggers like Aspyn, Zoella, Amber Fillerup would laugh at her posts.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

that was such a bullshit, halfass blog post. She just posted to post. she put absolutely no effort into it.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

How do people miss her blog posts when her writing is sh*t and her posts have no valuable information

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 155e84.jpg[/img]

Why would she post this?(it's a bit old but still)
It's basically saying, "hey look! My two year old and baby are matching from jammies to newborn binkies! Isn't it soooo cute my two year old can't fully form sentences yet only things like nay nay and Tay tay? JUST like his little brother! They love the TV soooo much that they HAVE to have it in the car and eating food DUH!"
(Sarcasm, you know just in case)

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Idkhihello wrote:I wonder if she realizes her blog is a complete joke lol. Any big bloggers like Aspyn, Zoella, Amber Fillerup would laugh at her posts.

I know this isn’t her thread but as you mentioned Zoellas blog is dreadful lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”