KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Idkhihello »

arizona87 wrote:Is there actually something wrong with a toddler in a big bed like a queen? I don't really see the harm in it but I don't have kids so idk

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
No lol mine is in a full. More space for him to roll around at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

arizona87 wrote:Is there actually something wrong with a toddler in a big bed like a queen? I don't really see the harm in it but I don't have kids so idk

I think it's more of, why buy a convertible crib if you're not even going to use it. I personally prefer to have my son in a toddler bed just because he's more comfortable in a small space but if it works then whatever. I just don't see the point in buying a crib meant to transition to a toddler bed then not even using it for that purpose.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

teddyandmommy wrote:

I think it's more of, why buy a convertible crib if you're not even going to use it. I personally prefer to have my son in a toddler bed just because he's more comfortable in a small space but if it works then whatever. I just don't see the point in buying a crib meant to transition to a toddler bed then not even using it for that purpose.
Because basically every crib sold these days are convertible cribs. Its not like they bought it specifically for that feature.
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Rkp65i wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

Because basically every crib sold these days are convertible cribs. Its not like they bought it specifically for that feature.
If I'm not mistaken Keren ordered the parts to convert the crib a couple of months ago (or was planning on ordering it, I remember her mentioning it), so they were planning on using that feature up until they got the sponsor I guess..
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

So one baby who has just turned 2 has a messed up jaw due to extended use of a newborn paci; while the other baby has flathead syndrome due to being left lying in the rock and play for endless hours!! Yet Karen and Khoa see nothing wrong with their parenting style/choices?? Urgh....
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Chichi wrote:So one baby who has just turned 2 has a messed up jaw due to extended use of a newborn paci; while the other baby has flathead syndrome due to being left lying in the rock and play for endless hours!! Yet Karen and Khoa see nothing wrong with their parenting style/choices?? Urgh....
She is lucky Landon started sitting up and crawling so quickly for his age. If not he probably would have developed a severe flat head. Most babies do have some minor flatness because of the "back to sleep" but usually it rounds out when babies start to sit up and crawl.

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I'm way behind like 10 pages away but I'm so freaking annoyed she bought Jackson a ride on when he's at an age he should be moving from the ride on onto a tricycle like I bought my children ride ons for their first birthdays
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

brittosmond1912 wrote:I'm way behind like 10 pages away but I'm so freaking annoyed she bought Jackson a ride on when he's at an age he should be moving from the ride on onto a tricycle like I bought my children ride ons for their first birthdays
RIGHT??? And isn't he obsessed with busses? I've never heard time talk about trains Image I doubt it will ever get used.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Rkp65i wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

Actually I think she said that they did when they ordered it for Jackson. Most cribs are 2-in-1. His is a 4-in-1

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

workinprogress wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:
damondaniel wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned on here before but why does a damn 2 year old have the same full-sized bed I do from Ikea? lmao

In away in their minds they think they are saving money in the long run. Instead of converting from a crib to toddler to full size.

It would have been better if they got the twin he could still grow into it because he's waaaay too little for that big ass bed.

Also I think they mentioned that if guest came over they would sleep in Jacksons room which could be another reason as well.

I call BS on the guest bedroom part. As if she would ever sacrifice her child's room for a friend. She'd have nowhere for Jackson to sleep because Landon is in a crib now, and they shouldn't flip flop Jackson between a crib & bed. Also, that bed is like 4 inches from the ground. They didn't design that room as a "guest room just in case", they just don't know how to properly plan. They should've converted the crib to a toddler bed & then later on bought a queen with a normal height frame

Not all cribs convert to toddler beds and I think that might be the case with Jackson’s crib, specially considering they got it when they were still struggling somewhat with money I’m betting it’s a cheaper crust hay doesn’t convert

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

BlueDot wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: I think it's more of, why buy a convertible crib if you're not even going to use it. I personally prefer to have my son in a toddler bed just because he's more comfortable in a small space but if it works then whatever. I just don't see the point in buying a crib meant to transition to a toddler bed then not even using it for that purpose.
If I'm not mistaken Keren ordered the parts to convert the crib a couple of months ago (or was planning on ordering it, I remember her mentioning it), so they were planning on using that feature up until they got the sponsor I guess..
Now I’m thinking, if the bed was convertible maybe it was too fucked by Khoa laying on it to be converted, the screws were warped and so was the base I think

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

flightlessbird wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just saw that Acacia Brinley has the same J. Tattoo that Keren just got...kind of funny after everyone keeps saying all Keren does is copy people. Sure it's just a letter but still...
She said she copied Ashley Benson. Apparently Acacia is cool with it but everyone here is getting their panties in a twist over it. LOL.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

LOL keren saying: "i didnt wanna get too many fall decor items bc it's a waste of money bc the next year you want to buy new ones"
no pretty sure that's just you. I have the same christmas and fall decorations I had when I was a kid. You dont buy new ones every year tf. she is a shopoholic forsure
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

teddyandmommy wrote:

We bought a convertible crib and I highly doubt I'll convert it. I mainly bought it because I liked the look of it as a crib.
Personally I hate the way toddler beds look in a bedroom lol. I find them so small and awkward looking and the themed ones look like toys or something. Just my opinion! We'll either be getting a twin or double when my daughter is ready to sleep in a bed. I don't really see the issue with Jackson's bed.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I definitely think it's an American thing to have adult beds for children (not that's it's wrong it's just that us Brits don't really) so maybe that explains why some of us are confused by it.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I am only one shocked they let Mylan drive their brand new car??
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Taylor holds Landon more than Keren does.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

It's not that there's anything "wrong" with it, but it was dumb for them to buy a convertible crib when they aren't even using that feature. Most parents that get convertible cribs do so because they want to put off buying a full sized bed for a few more years. My neighbor slept in a "toddler" bed until she was 5, and got a queen sized bed for her 6th birthday. I just personally find it to be a waste of money for them to have bought that convertible crib, and then not even utilize it. A lot of convertibles can turn into twin size beds, too, which would've allowed them to use that until he was a teen (or longer tbh). Idk what bed frame they bought, so I honestly might be wrong, but that frame is super short & wont work when Jackson is a "full-sized" person, and not a toddler. It might raise up/modify, but if not then that was a dumb buy lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Omg someone please take their nerf guns away and burn them!!! It's not bloody funny

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Okaaaayyy but I know I'm not the only one who saw like 3 or 4 huge cases of Corona in the back of the Tahoe "for the party". Smh..... Happy 21st Birthday Jackson!!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”