KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

I noticed keren said she called the ymca regarding swim lessons and didn’t get an answer. can’t she just go online?!? The laziness is real with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

everytime keren does a crazy thing people are like omg how can khoa not stop her...well because it's keren and khoa, that's how their relationship works, he will never tell her no or grow a backbone
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

calimama20 wrote:Another day of not taking her makeup off the night before ..... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d26193.png

she is a hot mess...she just doesnt take care of herself at all
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

Seriously...Taco Twosay????
She really is an idiot. She bought a pool float to hold alcohol but forgot to buy a "D" balloon.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

omg the way she smashed the slice of cake on Jackson's face ouch i couldn't stop cringing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just realized where keren gets her bad posture from. Noni has awfullll posture and walks just like keren does
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shadylady wrote:omg the way she smashed the slice of cake on Jackson's face ouch i couldn't stop cringing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
poor kid...me too wtf
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm glad stupid ass Keren didn't put on a racists ass accent and WOW @ 7:19 Jacksons teeth are sooo fucken bad!!!!!
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

I thought the party was cute, Jackson seemed to have fun which is what matters right?

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It's a shame that they fucked up Jackson's teeth like that out of pure laziness. Other than that the boy is a real cutie, totally child model material
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

I just don't understand why they gave him candy. I guess if it were a one time thing for his birthday, then whatever. But they give him things that are bad for him all the time. I would never give a 2 year old candy. Maybe I'm just too strict. But it's disgusting how they give him popsicles for meals and let him drink from their coffee and butterbeer cups. It's just not healthy to eat these things so damn much, especially for a 2 year old.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I'll be watching the vlog soon. Please tell me at least during party Jackson and Landon weren't in front of a laptop/tv????

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:It's a shame that they fucked up Jackson's teeth like that out of pure laziness. Other than that the boy is a real cutie, totally child model material
i totally disagree but that's just me. he doesnt have charm or personality that you'd need as a child model and doesnt smile for pics whatsoever. His teeth are SO bad tho poor baby
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I know everyone talks about jacksons teeth and I hate to bring it up again but I'm curious about why it looks like his far back teeth are growing in out of place ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Kitina13 wrote:I know everyone talks about jacksons teeth and I hate to bring it up again but I'm curious about why it looks like his far back teeth are growing in out of place ?
It probably just looks like that because his front teeth are so messed up. I feel like his back teeth seem fine. Look simiar to my daughter's. But his front are so curved out and up from the pacifier that his back teeth seem like they're out of place even though they're probably normal.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1a4b22.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f5767d.png[/img]

Childish in my opinion

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Oh ok that may be. Anyway I actually think if they take the paci away now his teeth can shift back to normal, I think it still can be reversible at this age so they should deff take this opportunity (his second birthday) to give the paci up, I'd hate to see him have issues with his mouth in the future.
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Kitina13 wrote:Oh ok that may be. Anyway I actually think if they take the paci away now his teeth can shift back to normal, I think it still can be reversible at this age so they should deff take this opportunity (his second birthday) to give the paci up, I'd hate to see him have issues with his mouth in the future.
his teeth maybe (doubt it) will shift back but his jaw needs orthodontic treatment no doubt

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Blackswan wrote:I'm glad stupid ass Keren didn't put on a racists ass accent and WOW @ 7:19 Jacksons teeth are sooo fucken bad!!!!!
You'd think with how much work they put into editing their vlogs, they'd edit out the clips of his mouth wide open knowing his teeth aren't in good shape.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Lyanna wrote:It's a shame that they fucked up Jackson's teeth like that out of pure laziness. Other than that the boy is a real cutie, totally child model material
I honestly think Landon is so much cuter. Not sure if it's Jackson's haircut or his teeth or both but I think he was cuter when he was younger and Landon is just ADORABLE. His full lips and his smile, and his eyes... seriously cute baby.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”