KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by ckks »

KLothbrock wrote:Okay, want to jump off topic here. Has Keren and or Khoa taken Jackson to see a dentist? I mean most kids go at 2 right, or before. And he has paci teeth for sure.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Not that we've ever heard. I'm sure they're dreading his first trip to the dentist and having a doctor tell them exactly what we've been saying this whole time. I doubt they even mention his first trip to the dentist on the vlog because that will just open a door for more criticism or if they do, they'll surely leave out any negativity surrounding that trip and just talk about how good Jackson was at the dentist and that he has no cavities or some bullshit just to dodge the topic of his paci teeth because they know that's what everyone is going to be wondering about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Okay, want to jump off topic here. Has Keren and or Khoa taken Jackson to see a dentist? I mean most kids go at 2 right, or before. And he has paci teeth for sure.

Not that we've ever heard. I'm sure they're dreading his first trip to the dentist and having a doctor tell them exactly what we've been saying this whole time. I doubt they even mention his first trip to the dentist on the vlog because that will just open a door for more criticism or if they do, they'll surely leave out any negativity surrounding that trip and just talk about how good Jackson was at the dentist and that he has no cavities or some bullshit just to dodge the topic of his paci teeth because they know that's what everyone is going to be wondering about.

I bet he has gone and perfect Keren won't say anything..that kids teeth are horrid and I hope to God she takes the paci out when he starts to lose baby teeth. He is 2, should of ditched it a year ago.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote:

I bet he has gone and perfect Keren won't say anything..that kids teeth are horrid and I hope to God she takes the paci out when he starts to lose baby teeth. He is 2, should of ditched it a year ago.

It really wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't gone yet as much as they neglect their children's needs beyond the basics (which they barely meet). I'm sure even if a dentist mentions something about his teeth and that it was caused by extended pacifier use, she'll lie and say he used it for a year or year and a half or claim it was a different type and not the wubbanub that shouldn't be used past 6 months - not that her 2 year old is still using a wubbanub all day and night. Basically, I just think she'd have a counter argument for whatever they say to make her seem like less of a shit parent.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote: Not that we've ever heard. I'm sure they're dreading his first trip to the dentist and having a doctor tell them exactly what we've been saying this whole time. I doubt they even mention his first trip to the dentist on the vlog because that will just open a door for more criticism or if they do, they'll surely leave out any negativity surrounding that trip and just talk about how good Jackson was at the dentist and that he has no cavities or some bullshit just to dodge the topic of his paci teeth because they know that's what everyone is going to be wondering about.

It really wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't gone yet as much as they neglect their children's needs beyond the basics (which they barely meet). I'm sure even if a dentist mentions something about his teeth and that it was caused by extended pacifier use, she'll lie and say he used it for a year or year and a half or claim it was a different type and not the wubbanub that shouldn't be used past 6 months - not that her 2 year old is still using a wubbanub all day and night. Basically, I just think she'd have a counter argument for whatever they say to make her seem like less of a shit parent.

She needs to just take the plunge and throw them all away..Landon will be one pretty soon. Why need them anymore. It's all cool he just uses it at night but he is still way attached to it.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I bet he has gone and perfect Keren won't say anything..that kids teeth are horrid and I hope to God she takes the paci out when he starts to lose baby teeth. He is 2, should of ditched it a year ago.

She needs to just take the plunge and throw them all away..Landon will be one pretty soon. Why need them anymore. It's all cool he just uses it at night but he is still way attached to it.

Yes, she does. She's just letting them continue to use them for this long to spite all of her "haters" because they're her kids and she can do as she wants even though her children are the ones paying the price.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote: It really wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't gone yet as much as they neglect their children's needs beyond the basics (which they barely meet). I'm sure even if a dentist mentions something about his teeth and that it was caused by extended pacifier use, she'll lie and say he used it for a year or year and a half or claim it was a different type and not the wubbanub that shouldn't be used past 6 months - not that her 2 year old is still using a wubbanub all day and night. Basically, I just think she'd have a counter argument for whatever they say to make her seem like less of a shit parent.

Yes, she does. She's just letting them continue to use them for this long to spite all of her "haters" because they're her kids and she can do as she wants even though her children are the ones paying the price.

She will learn when her son has to go through so much dental surgery they have to put him to sleep to do so. I've seen both my brothers go through extensive dental work and it's not pretty. And my brothers teeth weren't even half as bad as Jackson's are.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I bet they just don’t take it away because they wouldn’t know how to handle him when he wants his pacifier. My daughter was addicted to it. 24/7 with it, but the moment she turned 1 I took it away and she cried for 3 days straight and that’s it.! They’ll do anything to keep those kids quiet

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Actually I used a pacifier till I was 4-5 yrs old. And still drank from a bottle , not a sippy cup a bottle. My parents didn’t know what to do and finally decided to just throw it away without telling me . They told me if I cried , Santa won’t come . With my two younger brothers they refused a pacifier .

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I used the other kind of pacis and so did one of my brothers and each time we got them taken away we literally threw "going away parties" for them and wrapped them in boxes and decorated the packaging. Idk what my mom did with them after that but she made it fun and clear that they weren't coming back but they were going somewhere fun. I don't remember mine but I remember my brothers because I was like 6. She should do something like that with Jackson and not even reintroduce them to Landon, he doesn't seem like he likes them anyway.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Ilovecats wrote:
whatthename wrote:Image

I’m the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate that she has her boob out when khoa sits right next to her??? How it’s not bothering Keren??
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against breastfeeding, but you have nursing covers!!! Use them!!! Jessica from Jesssfam does the same thing...maybe it’s just me but I would use nursing cover if I’m around people...

Are you fucking kidding me? Lol why would it bother Khoa? who tf gets turned on by watching a baby eat? Youre fucking sick You would get reallll mad if you saw me nursing my 2 year old without a cover.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I only pumped because of having premies. I think it didn’t bother Khoa in the least, because he secretly wanted to suck on them too....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Did Keren delete the vlog from her personal channel? With the eye lashes?

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Yupp it's gone on my end. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0c5c35.jpg[/img]

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Can someone explain this?
They put this title when Jackson laughed too
What’s laughs in Vietnamese even mean ?

it’s actually a Meme that originated from a Spanish Novela . the subtitles said “ cries in Spanish” and now it’s an on going joke.

So that’s why they put it there, to try and be funny....

Here’s the original Image

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I wonder why Keren deleted it. Maybe even the girl who did it was so embarrassed by how ridiculous and uneven they were, and asked Keren to remove it because she didn't want to be associated with Keren's weird new look.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

On Snapchat, it looks like Keren is getting her eyebrows microbladed

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Noturavemom wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

I’m the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate that she has her boob out when khoa sits right next to her??? How it’s not bothering Keren??
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against breastfeeding, but you have nursing covers!!! Use them!!! Jessica from Jesssfam does the same thing...maybe it’s just me but I would use nursing cover if I’m around people...

Are you fucking kidding me? Lol why would it bother Khoa? who tf gets turned on by watching a baby eat? Youre fucking sick You would get reallll mad if you saw me nursing my 2 year old without a cover.

I only pumped because of having premies. I think it didn’t bother Khoa in the least, because he secretly wanted to suck on them too....

Ew that was lew and crass. Can we refrain from such disgusting speech >< ick

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Noturavemom wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? Lol why would it bother Khoa? who tf gets turned on by watching a baby eat? Youre fucking sick You would get reallll mad if you saw me nursing my 2 year old without a cover.

Ew that was lew and crass. Can we refrain from such disgusting speech >< ick

Lewd*

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I took my toddler to the dentist for the first time and I know this sounds a bit ridiculous but I said I had a friend with a 2 year old who won’t get rid of the pacifier. They explained what happens when you use one long term, then I showed a photo of Jackson and asked if that was it lol. I also told them about his chipped teeth but they totally said the formation of his mouth is all from the pacifier. She literally said “yeeeaahhh, they should take that away” Whatever though, Keren can do what she wants to her kid. Make him ridiculously ugly then say he’s the cutest in the world lol

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Did you guys see Landon propped in front of the laptop eating?! Guaranteed these kids would eat just fine without a screen if they just ATE WITH THEM. Mealtimes should be family time but they use it as “me time” for themselves instead. also, they’re now with the same network that Snooki and Jwow are with.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Yup she’s getting the microbladed!!! I hope she doesn’t end up any more hideous!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”