KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

rouge
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by rouge »

Whateverumean wrote:Since when does research include calling babies gorilla? Poor Landon. I really like him especially when he makes stank face at keren. :D wish they played with him as well.
Yeah, no respectable college professor is going to be impressed with this crap if she actually puts it into a paper. It just sounds like an awful excuse for making awful statements. And if it really is for a paper, then an awfully pieced together one. There are far more competant ways to give real world examples than purposefully attempting to coax those specific types of reactions out of people.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

entrancingtay wrote:
millercoop wrote:This is so pathetic lol. Can we get this girl removed or something? This is no longer on topic at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol are you ready to go back to being a mo life internet warrior judging someone for spending money they get from you having no life and watching them

Why did you previously use this site if you're not an occasional vlog watcher yourself?
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

millercoop wrote:This is so pathetic lol. Can we get this girl removed or something? This is no longer on topic at all.

Lol are you ready to go back to being a mo life internet warrior judging someone for spending money they get from you having no life and watching them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Why did you previously use this site if you're not an occasional vlog watcher yourself?[/quote]

I watch OKbaby regularly not that crap family.

Buuuut those who watch kk have no lives. Ok gotcha. You are so contradictory it's hilarious. Guess grad school didn't teach you how to form a coherent argument. Shame.
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

Does anyone remember when Keren and Kyra paid for a plane ticket for Karlee to come to Orlando with them and then it was canceled because Kerens kids were “sick” and then Kyra didnt even go and no one rescheduled.. why do I feel like they did that because they don’t like Karlee.. Which is sucky because she Seems really nice. When she was there for playlist she barely interacted with any of them and jut hid upstairs the whole time.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
Emysere wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Lol are you ready to go back to being a mo life internet warrior judging someone for spending money they get from you having no life and watching them

Why did you previously use this site if you're not an occasional vlog watcher yourself?

Wow, you must be so much more sophisticated than everyone else. Nothing like anyone else on this entire site. Surely. ImageImage Pathetic.

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

Emysere wrote:

Why did you previously use this site if you're not an occasional vlog watcher yourself?[/quote]

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this might be O, K, or someone close to them?

Buuuut those who watch kk have no lives. Ok gotcha. You are so contradictory it's hilarious. Guess grad school didn't teach you how to form a coherent argument. Shame.[/quote]
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Mama bear wrote:Does anyone remember when Keren and Kyra paid for a plane ticket for Karlee to come to Orlando with them and then it was canceled because Kerens kids were “sick” and then Kyra didnt even go and no one rescheduled.. why do I feel like they did that because they don’t like Karlee.. Which is sucky because she Seems really nice. When she was there for playlist she barely interacted with any of them and jut hid upstairs the whole time.

I remember that.
I don’t know why these youtubers all try and pretend to be best friends, if you don’t like each other that’s ok. I wouldn’t want to spend a week with people I don’t like, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to spend a week with Keren lol.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

staceybrax wrote:
Mama bear wrote:Does anyone remember when Keren and Kyra paid for a plane ticket for Karlee to come to Orlando with them and then it was canceled because Kerens kids were “sick” and then Kyra didnt even go and no one rescheduled.. why do I feel like they did that because they don’t like Karlee.. Which is sucky because she Seems really nice. When she was there for playlist she barely interacted with any of them and jut hid upstairs the whole time.

I remember that.
I don’t know why these youtubers all try and pretend to be best friends, if you don’t like each other that’s ok. I wouldn’t want to spend a week with people I don’t like, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to spend a week with Keren lol.

Its for views. The only people she seems to genuinely have a friendship with is Kyra. Everyone else seems forced and uncomfortable. Like with Jelien. She was there almost everyday and suddenly she was dropped.when she was there she hung out with Khoa more than Keren.

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

i really feel like the makensey girl could be Kyra or Kyla. There was nothing bad said about O&K at all and she even went out of her way to compliment O&Ks kids when this thread has nothing to do with them.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Lmao I’m not Oscar or Kyra. I don’t know why you think they would want to sit here and give you degenerates the time of day.

Why are you sitting here giving us degenerates the time of day Mackenzie?
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Because she clearly isn't busy enough writing her pretend grad paper.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:i really feel like the makensey girl could be Kyra or Kyla. There was nothing bad said about O&K at all and she even went out of her way to compliment O&Ks kids when this thread has nothing to do with them.
I think Kyra and Oscar seem quite genuine in their friendship with kk though. I don't think they'd say horrible things about their kids.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

well we know why Keren doesn't care that Jackson still uses a bottle. "I used a bottle til I was 4 or 5 years old, and I turned out fine." that's debatable, Keren lol. and if that's true, we know why no one in her family has mention the paci or bottle thing. if Nonnie let her have a bottle that long, she's not gonna say anything about Jackson. ugh. these people.

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

That is true but I think she knows that Keren might not be genuine in her friendship with them.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I thought maybe something exciting happened on the thread because there were quite a few pages! But nope; a bunch of off topic arguing and broken quote trees ffs

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:That is true but I think she knows that Keren might not be genuine in her friendship with them.
Really? I dunno, kinda feel like Kyra idolises Keren in some weird way. I have NO idea why.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Emysere wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:i really feel like the makensey girl could be Kyra or Kyla. There was nothing bad said about O&K at all and she even went out of her way to compliment O&Ks kids when this thread has nothing to do with them.
I think Kyra and Oscar seem quite genuine in their friendship with kk though. I don't think they'd say horrible things about their kids.
Couple of pages back she asked what we think of Kyra(rephrased-“ I wonder how Kyra is”)
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:Because she clearly isn't busy enough writing her pretend grad paper. Image

Lmao oh please you are probably some Asian single mom moping at your disgusting life. Want to do my paper for me? You people are suppose to be smart right? ImageImage

I have a real college education, not just a pretend one of the internet. Image

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverumean wrote:
Emysere wrote:
Couple of pages back she asked what we think of Kyra(rephrased-“ I wonder how Kyra is”)

Whoever it is, I think they know Keren or Khoa personally and they really don't like them but don't want to voice it to them so they use a thread.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:Because she clearly isn't busy enough writing her pretend grad paper. Image

Lmao oh please you are probably some Asian single mom moping at your disgusting life. Want to do my paper for me? You people are suppose to be smart right? ImageImage

Also, you have a serious problem with asian people. And I'm not asian. But your racisim is showing again, so good job on that one. Going to include all your own racist shit in your paper then? I'm sure your "professors" will love that one.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”