Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Sitting on your fat ass and religiously commenting on a thread does not count sweetpea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. Guess I touched a nerve. You really are an ugly person on the inside.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Oops didn’t know you were actually fat. Guess the saying is true.

I'm actually not, but nothing you've said here today proves any anything other than the fact that you are a disgusting racist. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not childish enough to assume and formulate attacks on people based of physical traits I literally have no way of knowing. But you've proven today that you are not only racist, but seriously incapable of formulating any argument with enough quality to even get passed an admissions board for grad school.

Unlike you, I don't need to attack physical traits I have no knowledge of. Instead, I can make logical arguments agianst your pathetic rhetoric based on your proven level of intelligence from what you've said her today.

So keep be racist and fat shaming people, but the only one you make look bad is yourself. "Sweetpea."

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

ckks wrote:new thread for people who want to actually discuss KK with me? lol.

Please. Image

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

rouge wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Since when does research include calling babies gorilla? Poor Landon. I really like him especially when he makes stank face at keren. :D wish they played with him as well.
Yeah, no respectable college professor is going to be impressed with this crap if she actually puts it into a paper. It just sounds like an awful excuse for making awful statements. And if it really is for a paper, then an awfully pieced together one. There are far more competant ways to give real world examples than purposefully attempting to coax those specific types of reactions out of people.

'According to my research from the 'KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay' thread on YTMD'

Her professor will use her paper as an example of what not to do.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

entrancingtay wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Mods can you please remove this bigot?
Removing someone from a thread isn’t going to solve anything chinks.

True. You should be removed from this planet. Just a burden. 2017 and such talks? How old are you? 70?
Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

Sadly most racists are not the elderly anymore.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Oops didn’t know you were actually fat. Guess the saying is true.

I'm actually not, but nothing you've said here today proves any anything other than the fact that you are a disgusting racist. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not childish enough to assume and formulate attacks on people based of physical traits I literally have no way of knowing. But you've proven today that you are not only racist, but seriously incapable of formulating any argument with enough quality to even get passed an admissions board for grad school.

Unlike you, I don't need to attack physical traits I have no knowledge of. Instead, I can make logical arguments agianst your pathetic rhetoric based on your proven level of intelligence from what you've said her today.

So keep be racist and fat shaming people, but the only one you make look bad is yourself. "Sweetpea."

I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

Was that too conplicated for your uneducated mind to understand? Because you clearly don't know what the phrase "sob story" means. Nothing in there had anything to do with telling a personal story, or any kind of story relating to trying to garner positive attention from strangers based off of a sad or unfortunate situation.

Please get an education before you start pretending to be in grad school.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:I'm actually not, but nothing you've said here today proves any anything other than the fact that you are a disgusting racist. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.

I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

Was that too conplicated for your uneducated mind to understand? Because you clearly don't know what the phrase "sob story" means. Nothing in there had anything to do with telling a personal story, or any kind of story relating to trying to garner positive attention from strangers based off of a sad or unfortunate situation.

*complicated
Why is there not an option to edit?
Probably so people can't go back and edit out there racist comments. Image

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

rouge wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

*complicated
Why is there not an option to edit?
Probably so people can't go back and edit out there racist comments. Image

If you refresh the page you can edit and delete posts!

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

entrancingtay wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Removing someone from a thread isn’t going to solve anything chinks.

True. You should be removed from this planet. Just a burden. 2017 and such talks? How old are you? 70?
Self hating single mom maybe? Lmao kys

You are literally out of my your mind. Why are you still on this thread? You conducting your “research” so please do us all a favor and move on with your life. We disagreed with you and didn’t buy your excuses now you’re calling people racial slurs and telling people to kill themselves. That is completely uncalled for. What happened to that woke white girl you claimed to be? Literally what is the point of this.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

There’s no such thing as pretending to be in grad school idiot. I hope you are one of those minorities who gets pulled over by a racist cop. #whitepower

And there it is everyone. Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

What the actual fuck is happening here? hash tagging white power? WTF? new thread title suggestions?

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

entrancingtay wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
Removing someone from a thread isn’t going to solve anything chinks.

Self hating single mom maybe? Lmao kys

Personal attacks on stranger over Internet. Mature
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

If you click on the username you can report them!

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

entrancingtay wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
Newmomma wrote: True. You should be removed from this planet. Just a burden. 2017 and such talks? How old are you? 70

Personal attacks on stranger over Internet. Mature
Struck a nerve?

Running out of words?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why does jackson keep repeating words over and over even after people respond to him?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Ignore the racist troll, it will get bored and go away.
Seriously, this has dragged on for way too many pages and is getting ridiculous.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why does jackson keep repeating words over and over even after people respond to him?

Cause that's all Keren and Khoa have taught him to do.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why does jackson keep repeating words over and over even after people respond to him?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it’s because they ask him to say something and when he does they respond positively so he keeps doing it to keep getting the reaction. I don’t know if that makes sense but I hope you get when I mean.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

doveminibites wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it’s because they ask him to say something and when he does they respond positively so he keeps doing it to keep getting the reaction. I don’t know if that makes sense but I hope you get when I mean.

Yeah I think he does it because it’s the only time he gets any real attention from his parents. Kids thrive off praise and positive reinforcement and the only time he seems to get praise from Keren is when he’s doing something “cute” which at the moment is repeating words.
His speech is so badly delayed, he only repeats words he doesn’t form his own sentences or thoughts. He doesn’t answer yes or no to questions, he doesn’t ask questions. It’s worrying.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

doveminibites wrote:

Makes sense. If they aren’t giving him attention or praise except when he does that then he’ll repeat just to continue getting praise. Kind of like the screeching. And saying fuck instead of frog they thought it was funny so he kept doing it until they quit laughing and taught him the right way to say it.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”