KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by Straight forward »

calimama20 wrote:Double post... I just had to agree and say something about the vlogs lately... my heart aches for Landon. From her pushing him aside, to Jackson having no emotional connection to him, keren letting him hit his head then not checking, to his first Christmas completely forgotten, keren not paying attention to him walking because she’s fascinated with J and a whistle Image after her sister says like 3 times “walk to mom”, how keren was just holding him like a rag doll... so sad. It hurts to watch anymore. Khoa really seems to be the only one in his corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so many of us agree with you, I don't know why their minions are defending this behavior seriously. He gets neglected. We have seen it time and time again in their vlogs and it's sad.
Last edited by Straight forward on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

booksandthings wrote:I don’t remember hearing Keren ever mention anything about how she’s excited for Landon’s first Christmas. At all. Even Brittany made multiple post/comments about Harlow’s first Christmas... it’s sad.

Yeah I noticed that too... And Landon is such a chilled baby! :(
kamipierce
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kamipierce »

Wow just watched the Christmas vlog. Ugh so upsetting, poor Landon. Did anyone not catch how Jackson was driving the fire truck with Landon and Keren was holding Landon back right after he hit his head (stupid ass Kerens fault) then Jackson said “off” and seems to be pushing Landon. The next clip cuts to Keren holding Landon. Seriously?!? That is when you step in as an adult/parent and teach a child about sharing and how it’s his gift too. I think it’s a stupid careless gift anyway and Landon shouldn’t have been in it in the first place but Jackson should no way be the dictator of how and who sits in it. Ugh once again stupid parenting.

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

that fire truck toy is so not age appropriate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

kamipierce wrote:Wow just watched the Christmas vlog. Ugh so upsetting, poor Landon. Did anyone not catch how Jackson was driving the fire truck with Landon and Keren was holding Landon back right after he hit his head (stupid ass Kerens fault) then Jackson said “off” and seems to be pushing Landon. The next clip cuts to Keren holding Landon. Seriously?!? That is when you step in as an adult/parent and teach a child about sharing and how it’s his gift too. I think it’s a stupid careless gift anyway and Landon shouldn’t have been in it in the first place but Jackson should no way be the dictator of how and who sits in it. Ugh once again stupid parenting.

Yeh I totally agree! She should have told Jackson it was Landon and if he still wanted him off (I personally) should have made Jackson get off and say if you can't play with it together you don't play with it at all. Or am I just an extremely strict parent? :/

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Keren is such a great mother. instead of letting poor little Landon play in the truck they just bought both kids she has a go herself. Wtf. And then she doesn't even hold him properly and he slams his head which she doesn't even check to see if it is okay. She really shouldn't have more then one kid because all she cares about is Jackson!

I get wanting to look cute and open the presents in the morning in matching pj's but why on earth were they all in their pj's all day. Is that an American thing? Over here people make a pretty good effort with their appearance especially on Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Jammies all day and no shame. Why dress fancy? Not everyone has somewhere to go that day.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Echox3 wrote:Keren is a shitty excuse for a mother, and a human being. I hope they never have more kids, especially a girl.
At this point, Landon could crawl outside and she wouldn't even notice for a week.

In the Christmas Eve vlog, when Khoa had to remind Keren to make sure they include Landon, she acted like a brat. She didn't want to include him and her body movements showed that.

She's an ignorant pizza face cinderblock.

I really didnt get this vibe at all. Like at all. I think she was just not payin attention. Once he said something she realized and pulled him over. You guys are like really digging for dirt here. She wasnt trying to purposely leave him out and I highly doubt she secretly resents her child. Yes clearly favors thebolder child which seems to happen a lot with vloggers (daily bumps, ellie and jared) most likely becAuse Jackson’s age is when kids become the most fun.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Jackson seems so disconnected from the world. Idk why. He just doesnt seem to comprehend how things work together or how to interact with his surroundings, how to make sentences or the meanings behind them. Compare him to levi and jackson has 0 personality. I never see jackson smile really. Levi was putting on a show for the fam singing and dancing. He is so expressive and aware. I wonder what it is about jackson that doesnt come across

I think this behavior is why a lot of ppl suspect he is on the autism spectrum.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Rkp65i wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Jackson seems so disconnected from the world. Idk why. He just doesnt seem to comprehend how things work together or how to interact with his surroundings, how to make sentences or the meanings behind them. Compare him to levi and jackson has 0 personality. I never see jackson smile really. Levi was putting on a show for the fam singing and dancing. He is so expressive and aware. I wonder what it is about jackson that doesnt come across

I think his behavior is his parent's fault. When he was a baby, he was very smart. To me, seems they don't do nothing to encourage his development, don't give sensorials, educative toys or go to kid's places, like kid's museum, little gyms, swiming classes, or even a park
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

There’s a new thread guys!!

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ok i went to the vlog to see what you guys are talking about...you cant even see jackson fully. Like it’s legit 1s and not even half his body...

[img]SMH...DO%20NOT%20POST%20PICTURES%20LIKE%20THIS!%20-MOD[/img]

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

you should delete that... someone already posted it with it scribbled out.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Can we get a mod to lock this thread?

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

ckks wrote:you should delete that... someone already posted it with it scribbled out.

How do I delete it?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teddyandmommy wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ok i went to the vlog to see what you guys are talking about...you cant even see jackson fully. Like it’s legit 1s and not even half his body...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b57c07.jpg[/img]

There are disgusting people out there that love having pictures like this. It wasn't very hard for me to go and pause the video to get this screenshot. Just cause it's only 1 second doesn't mean its not disgusting that they left it in.
I did not see that on my phone oh my goodness its full frontal :O I retract my statement! I never said it was ok tho

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b57c07.jpg[/img]

There are disgusting people out there that love having pictures like this. It wasn't very hard for me to go and pause the video to get this screenshot. Just cause it's only 1 second doesn't mean its not disgusting that they left it in.
I did not see that on my phone oh my goodness its full frontal :O I retract my statement! I never said it was ok tho

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

secret1510 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I think his behavior is his parent's fault. When he was a baby, he was very smart. To me, seems they don't do nothing to encourage his development, don't give sensorials, educative toys or go to kid's places, like kid's museum, little gyms, swiming classes, or even a park
Im not saying jackson is on the autism spectrum or not but just bc someone has autism doesnt mean theyre not smart. Autistic people are often savants at certain tasks and some that are highly functional are engineers or scientists/incredibly intelligent

Return to “KKandBabyJ”