KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nikolina wrote:Image

Aspyns ring is the rose gold one. I want to believe it’s just a coincidence, but Keren has copied Aspyn and other people in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing. Aspyns is very dainty and pretty. Kerens looks so gaudy. Like she tried to add as many diamonds as she could ><

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Straight forward »

Pineapples wrote:I just love Landon and he’s the only reason I watch. He’s so cute. Smiley little pudding.

Me too! I can only stand the vlogs cos of him. :)
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 357ea6.jpg[/IMG
Landon is looking sooo cute

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

^ "You are my most beautiful someones."

lol What
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

newbie wrote:Really? $5,999.00 for that gawdy ugly ring!

https://www.helzberg.com/product/diamon ... 38&from=fn
Wow that ring is a massive ripoff. How could you pay that much for a center stone that’s actually 4 stones, and mounted in 14k gold? And I don’t mean to offend if anyone has something similar (because an engagement ring is so personal and it’s totally the gesture and not the ring) but wow her ring must have been really cheap if this is the “upgrade.” They’re as new money as it gets. The Vietnamese women I know have super high standards for jewelery— I really Hope Khoa’s Mom got a good laugh out of seeing the ring.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I find it very hard to believe they save "most" of their income when they make multiple thousand dollar purchases each month. I know they're making a lot but WOW. Never seen anyone spend money like that.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

New car, new phone, new ring... new baby?

Khoa is never going to keep her happy. She will always want new, new, new.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

PookPook0307 wrote:New car, new phone, new ring... new baby?

Agreed. I mean, look at all the ‘hobbies’ she grows tired of after a week? How everything in the house needs to be changed every few weeks? She’ll never be satisfied. When the money runs out, which it will, I don’t know what she’ll do!

And I definitely think she’s pregnant. Landon is not the girl she wanted.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

She might be pregnant. I think the sole reason they are waiting to announce it is because they didn’t with Kandon and missed an opportunity to capitalise on it. She got pregnant and immediately announced it. okbaby hid it for two months and everyone speculated and brought their views up.
I think they know that now. all the hints so people keep watching to see when she announces it.

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

mmoommoo wrote:She might be pregnant. I think the sole reason they are waiting to announce it is because they didn’t with Kandon and missed an opportunity to capitalise on it. She got pregnant and immediately announced it. okbaby hid it for two months and everyone speculated and brought their views up.
I think they know that now. all the hints so people keep watching to see when she announces it.

My thoughts exactly, and the reason they did the ‘She took a pregnancy test’ video was to gain views AND because they knew people were getting too certain at that point and they needed people to keep speculating.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Lol at Kyra AND Keren posting pics showing off their new Apple watches. How funny that their husbands are so damn uncreative with gifts that they end up with the same presents! I think the face on their watches is far too large for their wrists, and it looks obnoxious. I got the smaller one last year to use when i work out, so i can't imagine their need for one. It has a reminder to "stand up" every hour, so maybe it'll get Keren off of her lazy ass...we can only hope

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stop-KK-Now wrote:

Agreed. I mean, look at all the ‘hobbies’ she grows tired of after a week? How everything in the house needs to be changed every few weeks? She’ll never be satisfied. When the money runs out, which it will, I don’t know what she’ll do!

I agree she wanted a girl.

Remember when her and Kyra did that q&a when they were pregnant and already knew the sex of Alaya and Landon? Keren said something along the lines of only wanting boys because she’s a boy mom and Kyra agreed with her. She wanted boys after alaya. (I think Kyra is easily manipulated and will agree with anyone just to please them but that’s another story. I especially think Keren can manipulate her pretty easily and Keren knows this. this isn’t okbaby thread so I’ll stop lol)
My point is I think she was jealous Kyra was having a girl but she’s perfect so nooo she only wants boys!!! badass boy mom!!

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Wonder if Keren will link her Apple Watch to her private phone or her „business“ phone... Goodness gracious that you can’t link both... Unless she buys another one... That would be thoughtful and absolutely logical spending!

Thus, I am playing oracle for the day and predict Keren to also buy another Apple Watch!
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

The gender of their next baby is the only thing keren couldnt manipulate or buy. So I hope hope hope its gonna be a boy. Big swallen fat gross pregnant keren and for nothing lol!!
(Of course i dont think a boy is nothing, but you know what i mean)

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

mmoommoo wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

I agree she wanted a girl.

Remember when her and Kyra did that q&a when they were pregnant and already knew the sex of Alaya and Landon? Keren said something along the lines of only wanting boys because she’s a boy mom and Kyra agreed with her. She wanted boys after alaya. (I think Kyra is easily manipulated and will agree with anyone just to please them but that’s another story. I especially think Keren can manipulate her pretty easily and Keren knows this. this isn’t okbaby thread so I’ll stop lol)
My point is I think she was jealous Kyra was having a girl but she’s perfect so nooo she only wants boys!!! badass boy mom!!

It was so pathetic, ‘I’m a boy mom’, yeah Keren, because you just do so many ‘boy things’ with your kids... And you neeeever talk about having a girl....

I feel so bad for little Landon. He will forever be the unwanted boy, and, trust me, Jackson is already getting the majority of the attention, but when they realize how bad that Jackson’s teeth are and he’s going to require extensive dental work done, guess who’s going to get even more attention?
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

ava11 wrote:The gender of their next baby is the only thing keren couldnt manipulate or buy. So I hope hope hope its gonna be a boy. Big swallen fat gross pregnant keren and for nothing lol!!

I would prefer for them not to have more kids, because you know they have trouble parenting the two they have, but I’m sure she’s already pregnant and I don’t wish any unborn child ill, but what I wouldn’t give to watch an unfiltered (not an act for the camera) reaction of Keren finding out that she’s having another boy.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
ava11 wrote:The gender of their next baby is the only thing keren couldnt manipulate or buy. So I hope hope hope its gonna be a boy. Big swallen fat gross pregnant keren and for nothing lol!!

I would prefer for them not to have more kids, because you know they have trouble parenting the two they have, but I’m sure she’s already pregnant and I don’t wish any unborn child ill, but what I wouldn’t give to watch an unfiltered (not an act for the camera) reaction of Keren finding out that she’s having another boy.

she’ll fake like she wanted a boy all along and she’s so so excited for another baby to call “so cute” every five seconds.

kittydog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittydog »

workinprogress wrote:Lol at Kyra AND Keren posting pics showing off their new Apple watches. How funny that their husbands are so damn uncreative with gifts that they end up with the same presents! I think the face on their watches is far too large for their wrists, and it looks obnoxious. I got the smaller one last year to use when i work out, so i can't imagine their need for one. It has a reminder to "stand up" every hour, so maybe it'll get Keren off of her lazy ass...we can only hope

Oscar is pretty damn creative with gifts. IMO.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

mmoommoo wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

she’ll fake like she wanted a boy all along and she’s so so excited for another baby to call “so cute” every five seconds.

“You’re so cute! Now mommy’s done fake crying because you’re growing up too fast, run to TayTay so mommy can go get her vanilla syrup at Starbucks..”
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I remember a vlog where Keren and Khoa both got apple watches before though! Remember she changed the colour of hers because she didn’t like it! What happened to those? Because they never wear them ever.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”