KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ckks wrote:THIS. Landon drops his sippy cup and is reaching for it, but she's so damn focused on recording Jackson WHILE KHOA HAS ANOTHER CAMERA ON HIM that she damn near drops him. I can't stand her. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5265bc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s terrifying and disgusting :( poor landon

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jackson seems so disconnected from the world. Idk why. He just doesnt seem to comprehend how things work together or how to interact with his surroundings, how to make sentences or the meanings behind them. Compare him to levi and jackson has 0 personality. I never see jackson smile really. Levi was putting on a show for the fam singing and dancing. He is so expressive and aware. I wonder what it is about jackson that doesnt come across

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double post but going off of this j also doesnt ever really show emotion or any dynamics. He has a flat affect

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workinprogress »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Keren is such a great mother. instead of letting poor little Landon play in the truck they just bought both kids she has a go herself. Wtf. And then she doesn't even hold him properly and he slams his head which she doesn't even check to see if it is okay. She really shouldn't have more then one kid because all she cares about is Jackson!

I get wanting to look cute and open the presents in the morning in matching pj's but why on earth were they all in their pj's all day. Is that an American thing? Over here people make a pretty good effort with their appearance especially on Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
In their case I'm sure it was just pure laziness & because they're gross, but typically staying in PJs is a by-family basis thing. If my family goes to church on xmas eve, then we stay in PJs until literally right before dinner. Obviously if we go to church on xmas day, then we get dressed up sooner. But like i said, they're just nasty & would take every opportunity to not change their underwear or shower for an entire +24 hour period.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ckks wrote:THIS. Landon drops his sippy cup and is reaching for it, but she's so damn focused on recording Jackson WHILE KHOA HAS ANOTHER CAMERA ON HIM that she damn near drops him. I can't stand her. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5265bc.jpg[/img]

That’s terrifying and disgusting :( poor landon

So disgusting. I can’t stand how she treats Landon. Khoa has to of started seeing it too or read here and we all opened his eyes about how she treats Landon, since he’s been commenting to keren to include Landon and such. It’s sick

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

The fact that they purchase a Ride-On truck (for a 3-6-year-old) and place Landon in it with the clumsiest, unaware '1' year old driver just shows how far they will go for views. This video should be reported on so many levels.

https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=71419516
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Double post but going off of this j also doesnt ever really show emotion or any dynamics. He has a flat affect

I agree. It's sad to compare Levi & Jackson bc they're two totally different humans, but seriously, the difference in Levi on Christmas morning to Jackson is astonishing. Levi acted like your average 2 year old, but Jackson looked so spaced out and detached. His personality reminds me of Lily from 2011TeenageMom (Vanessa). I really do hate talking poorly on the personality of a 2 year old, but it's just really strange that his personality is so flat. You'd think that a toddler that is just learning how to express them self would be super vibrant and curious (like Levi is...and i don't even like OK at all).

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

I don’t remember hearing Keren ever mention anything about how she’s excited for Landon’s first Christmas. At all. Even Brittany made multiple post/comments about Harlow’s first Christmas... it’s sad.

calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calmposure »

I know this isn’t the okbaby thread. But it was Alaya’s first Christmas, Kyra and Oscar made sure that they included her. They’re not the best parents either, but they try their hardest to include Levi and Alaya. There is none of that with Jackson and Landon. There’s literally no comparison between the two. I watched the recent vlog and I was so pissed off by how they handled his first Christmas. I feel like something very bad is going to happen, and that scares me for him. They won’t realize how shitty they are until that time comes. Landon doesn’t deserve to be treated like an accessory and thrown aside like this.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ok i went to the vlog to see what you guys are talking about...you cant even see jackson fully. Like it’s legit 1s and not even half his body...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b57c07.jpg[/img]

There are disgusting people out there that love having pictures like this. It wasn't very hard for me to go and pause the video to get this screenshot. Just cause it's only 1 second doesn't mean its not disgusting that they left it in.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I like how she called that truck for the boys but she rode it more than Landon. Not that Landon should even be on the thing with Jackson in control. By the time Landon is old enough to enjoy it there will be another overly expensive toy bought and that will be thrown in the garage like all the others.

I loved how her brother in law was looking at her when Landon was walking to her and she didn't even glance at him. She didn't even care. So sad

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Thread Suggestion
KKLetsSaveNayNay

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Keren is such a great mother. instead of letting poor little Landon play in the truck they just bought both kids she has a go herself. Wtf. And then she doesn't even hold him properly and he slams his head which she doesn't even check to see if it is okay. She really shouldn't have more then one kid because all she cares about is Jackson!

I get wanting to look cute and open the presents in the morning in matching pj's but why on earth were they all in their pj's all day. Is that an American thing? Over here people make a pretty good effort with their appearance especially on Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
There are over 320 million of us, and each region or even state has subcultures. There are very few "American things" lol.
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Jackson seems so disconnected from the world. Idk why. He just doesnt seem to comprehend how things work together or how to interact with his surroundings, how to make sentences or the meanings behind them. Compare him to levi and jackson has 0 personality. I never see jackson smile really. Levi was putting on a show for the fam singing and dancing. He is so expressive and aware. I wonder what it is about jackson that doesnt come across

YES this exactly. I have said basically the same thing before. It's so bizarre. Jackson is SUCH a strange child, it's uncomfortable to watch. Despite him basically being no more interesting than a rock, he annoys me to watch. Thank God for little Landon, and I would adopt that kid in a heartbeat lol. I like the KKSaveNayNay or whatever title idea.

And to whoever commented on putting Landon in that truck which is WAY too big for him, I thought the same thing. I was like why tf is Keren putting this baby who is not even a year old yet into this truck and letting Jackson drive. Even Khoa commented how there are no seatbelts - and the doors open, Landon could have fallen right out. THEY ARE SO DUMB. He's a beautiful little baby, don't put him at risk. And she almost dropped him just before, geez Keren.
booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

How about the fact that Kerens sister said “car” 5 fucking times before Khoa said “keren car”... then had to sternly say her name for her to go try and stop Jackson from running into someone’s car. While she was STARING RIGHT AT HIM. Wtf.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

in the vlog “it’s a christmas miracle” from 8:30-8:36 keren scratched her v twice omg!

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

The shows how fucked up Keren is, she's so tranced by Jackson's blowing on his stupid toy that she completely ignore's Landon walking on his own towards her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

scjara0730 wrote:in the vlog “it’s a christmas miracle” from 8:30-8:36 keren scratched her v twice omg!

She's a disgusting pig! I knew a boss who constantly did this in front of co-workers. It's bad enough to see men do this, but a woman is just so wrong.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

I just watched OKBaby’s video of Blippi coming to hang out with Levi for a couple hours so that tells me KK will have a video next week titled “BLIPPI IS MOVING IN”

Return to “KKandBabyJ”