KKandNayNayWho? | KKandBabyJ | Part 15

arizona87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNayNayWho? | Part 15

Unread post by arizona87 »

Kenzie23 wrote:I don't believe for a second that she found out on December 26th. My guess is that Dec 26th is the 3 month mark when most people start to announce, and she just took a test that day for the storytelling. She at least knew by Thanksgiving already.
Most people don’t wait 3 months anymore (especially social media peeps) look at Ellie and Jared and rachelle and Justin. I’ve seen lots of people post that they want to share EVERYTHING with their fans even if that means a miscarriage (which I hope for NO ONE to has to go trough)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

In the 2017 video there was a pretty good amount of both boys together and separate. But that could just be because Khoa made it. Either way it was cute. I wish they had done the announcement but a little better and not so quick.

sdmorgan12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sdmorgan12 »

KKandOhGreatAnotherBaby
KKandTheClickbaitBaby

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

arizona87 wrote:
Kenzie23 wrote:I don't believe for a second that she found out on December 26th. My guess is that Dec 26th is the 3 month mark when most people start to announce, and she just took a test that day for the storytelling. She at least knew by Thanksgiving already.
Most people don’t wait 3 months anymore (especially social media peeps) look at Ellie and Jared and rachelle and Justin. I’ve seen lots of people post that they want to share EVERYTHING with their fans even if that means a miscarriage (which I hope for NO ONE to has to go trough)

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but whenever some social media person shares they're pregnant early on it makes me nervous... I couldn't imagine going through something like a miscarriage, let alone telling hundreds of thousands of people about it (and using that to make $$$)
Welcome2urtape
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Welcome2urtape »

CarmenS wrote:
NaNa wrote:
CarmenS wrote:I really don’t think she is. We all know she has an account here so I feel she’s just doing it bc of what goes on here. But then I think they’re so money hungry that popping kids it’s no big deal as long as they can keep the money coming...

Take another YouTube mommy, Gigi&Me, for example. She’s a single mom and she so clearly loves her child is OBVIOUS . Like, that’s all that she focuses on. Herfamily, her kid, and her job. She’s made it very clear she’s not in YouTube for the money, or anything else. She loves her child. You can tell a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference between Keren and Olivia (from the chance I mentioned). Poor kid. At least siblings are able to stick together, I guess.

Not that it’s Keren’s fault but I get frustrated when I see girls like Keren’s just popping out kids for money. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about 3 years now and nothing. So I think her lazy self can’t even take care of herself much less another child.

Totally get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty confident she is. She even posted on Instagram and tagged her tummy with the baby's new account Image
On that topic, Jackson's account has loads of posts. Poor Landon has 3.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It honestly makes me sick how this people act. They have no love for their kids, their family, their friends nor the subscribers that help them put food in their freaking mouth. Keren treats her mom like crap. She clearly doesn’t like khoas mom(I honestly think the lady can’t stand her either) they pass their kids around to whoever. I liked them a lot never missed a vlog but when they got that house things just didn’t seem the same. Khoa with his “guys look at MY pool”, “this are MY doors”, “this is MY grass”. Like we are not stupid we know is yours just be humble and thankful.

Keren has a gift though... this girl is a pro at making people who do not know her personality hate her Image

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

lol that means we’ll be getting an announcement from Kyra soon

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Isn’t Jackson born in September? I’m surprised they’d get pregnant in Dec. knowing it would be born in September and possibly would overshadow the chosen one’s birthday.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Febe wrote:Is it possible that’s just a positive ovulation test? And their announcement will be TTC?
She already announced it on Instagram.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
okaytherekyle wrote:Does anyone know the title of the specific video where Keren explains that Jackson's teeth are the result of a bathtub accident? I can't seem to find it.
I dont know but thats what I do for a living, pediatric dentistry, and let me tell you how bad Id like to have her say that to my face and film my response and her face while I let her have it for his teeth!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Wait, you’re in paediatric dentistry?! We had no idea

Jesus fuck off, not everyone reads every single 4000+ comments so its kind of nice if Im answering someones question to let them know Im not talking out of my ass and that its coming from a place of actual education and profession. Maybe not just what I think or heard once before on a playground somewhere. Sorry that goes beyond your capacity of understanding or in some way affects you on a personal level. I guess this is a space for only uneducated people to make uneducated comments about Kerens vagina or taking screenshots of her naked child and talking about things people are jealous of. I only ever came here to leave helpful information that I was unable to on their page and a few comments where I think they deserved to hear some truth. Guess its not only intimidating for Keren but someone else as well to be confronted by someone who actually has something important to say. So what is it that you do?

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Image I like the pediatric dentistry posts! She’s passionate. Keep doing your thing mama!

Hey I do too, they’re really informative.. but totally unnecessary to state that she’s in pediatric dentistry literally every post, even if it’s a double post.

Well thats because I want whoever Im answering to know Im a professional not just some shit talker. Maybe everyone doesnt sit and read the thousands of comments and Im answering each person directly and on the assumption they arent psycho and haven't read every single post here. Just as I would at work each parent/patient gets individual attention and its important to let them know I know what Im talking about so they take it to heart and understand its out of passion and concern that I do what I do. I love my job, I love talking about it. I love giving parents free advice that could help prevent negative experiences at the dental office for kids and as a parent myself if someone decided to leave advice for me or commented Id be appreciative to know they actually had a background on the subject and knew what they were talking about. Sad to see this isnt just a place to voice concerns over parenting missteps or aggravation but maybe just hateful people being hateful for no reason nor the betterment of anything at all.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Image I like the pediatric dentistry posts! She’s passionate. Keep doing your thing mama!

Hey I do too, they’re really informative.. but totally unnecessary to state that she’s in pediatric dentistry literally every post, even if it’s a double post.

She kind of has to in order to avoid those posts that are like “you aren’t a doctor shut up!” Every thread gets that ONE person lol. And she’s not here 24/7 to correct someone so it’s good to just throw it out there just in case
Absolutely thank you. I was beginning to think I was dealing with angsty 13 year olds from their fanbase.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:

Bahaha I was thinking the same. Like we get it, youre a pediatric dentist. Im not sure who she is trying to convince, I think all of us here are in agreement that his mouth is Fd up.
Its kind of engrained to deal with each person as you are talking to them individually so thats how I comment. I dont assume everyone reads this whole damn thread and sees my every comment directed in particular to one specific persons question. Thats weird and I guess Im wrong in the assumption that people arent really reading every single post here but I guess thats how it works. I usually jump on to comment directly back to a single person who asked a question and I feel a duty to let them know Im not talking out of my ass. Ive seen others give incorrect advice here so I figure its probably more beneficial to let that person know I truly know what Im talking about or giving advice on. So weird that wouldnt go without saying.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... a799e8.jpg anyone watch this yet?

Keren looks weirder than usual here. She is putting on weight(yass!!) or she’s pregnant or the way she’s dressed up.
Shes pregnant

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:I really hope she’s not pregnant. Who in their right mind gets pregnant for the money and strangers over internet instead of genuinely wanting to? Bringing a baby to this world and helping it grow is so precious, she honestly doesn’t understand that there’s more than just popping babies. She can’t take care of herself and thinks the world revolves around her. Motherhood has not changed her, nothing will.
Honestly I think shes addicted to the idea and attention of being pregnant. I have 3 and like Keren I had 2 boys first then my daughter. My boys were a breeze and my daughter has been my most difficult of the 3. I got pretty lucky with good babies who hardly cried but as for demanding and difficulty with age my daughter takes the cake for sure. She is so emotional and you have to handle girls completely different than boys. They take way more time and patience so she may be better off praying for a 3rd boy. I dont think they could handle a girl honestly and the princess she would be would knock Jackson right off his throne, lol

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:Myka Staffuer posted a video of home schooling with 4 children, no way would Keren do that.
Psh. Myka doesn’t do shit with her kids either. She’s just as bad as Keren

I don’t really watch her much so can’t comment but I can say it didn’t look easy.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Rkp65i wrote:
sarahbear123 wrote:Ok I get that this is a place to talk shit but you guys can’t genuinely think Keren doesn’t care about Landon right Image we see 15 min of their day but that means they never pay attention to him? Ok...I just think it’s ridiculous to think she wouldn’t love her sons equally ImageImage

Tend to agree with you, she clearly loves Landon. Ppl are def over reacting a little but its easy to get carried away on here lol.
I think its interesting that you two seem to think favouritism amongst children doesn't happen or something? Yes, no doubt she probably does really love Landon. He is her child after all. But there are PLENTY of mothers in this world who actually develop a "hate on" for their kid(s). It's not uncommon for people with Keren's personality. You don't know what she's thinking but we CAN see her actions. Perhaps she really was affected by the fact it was a boy and not a girl. Perhaps it makes her skin crawl that Landon always preffered/liked Khoas mom (we all know they don't like each other). You can say people on here over react but maybe you don't watch enough of their vlogs to notice all of the little ways she brushes him off and rewards Jackson for doing the Exact thing Landon does but he gets no attention. You may think we get carried away but I can assure you a CHILD -Landon- will feel EVERY small act of neglect from his mother and not understand why Jackson is "special" but he isn't.
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 654fd6.jpg[/img] they have to see something is wrong with his teeth.
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 654fd6.jpg[/img] they have to see something is wrong with his teeth.
bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

New thread! Carry any posts and discussions here!

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13386

Return to “KKandBabyJ”