Just made up a title cause we needed a new topic lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNayNayWho? | Part 15

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following. Not missing out on this thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kkbe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkbe »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 56c82d.jpg[/img]

this was under a comment that said “poor Landon, he’s kind of pushed aside” and it made me so mad I decided to finally make my first post on here lol but how heartless and ignorant can someone be? so because he’s a baby and doesn’t fully understand Christmas he deserves to be ignored? my daughter is younger than Landon and had her first Christmas this year, and even though she’s a baby and had no clue what was going on, my fiancé and I still included her the best we could. my heart is constantly breaking for that beautiful little boy

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

Sry posted this in the old thread first

I just watched OKBaby’s video of Blippi coming to hang out with Levi for a couple hours so that tells me KK will have a video next week titled “BLIPPI IS MOVING IN”

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

That youtube comment is wrong, they are so brainwashed and living in kkbabyfantasyland that they don't see what's right or wrong. Exactly one year ago Jackson was pretty much the same age as Landon and they spoilt Jackson so much more on Christmas and gave him all the attention. There is no excuse for their disgusting favouritism behaviour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

newbie wrote:That youtube comment is wrong, they are so brainwashed and living in kkbabyfantasyland that they don't see what's right or wrong. Exactly one year ago Jackson was pretty much the same age as Landon and they spoilt Jackson so much more on Christmas and gave him all the attention. There is no excuse for their disgusting favouritism behaviour.

My point exactly! People are blinded by their fantasies. Landon gets neglected. It's a fact that we all see.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

I love the title of this thread!
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I know we try not to compare here, but I can't help it. I watched Kyra and Oscar opening presents with their kids and it was so fun because they were so happy and cheerful... and then I watched Keren and Khoa with their kids and it was such a depressing follow-up. No joy at all, especially around poor ignored Landon.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Perfect title! I saw someone in the last thread saying that Keren treated Landon as a fashion accessory and it’s so true! She uses him for ‘perfect’ instagrams and snaps to make it look like she’s the ‘bad ass mom’, but we see how she really feels about him in the vlogs - not that J can stand to watch those anymore.
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

LOL!! I'm am loving their comment section on the most recent vlog. Everyone is starting to notice the things we talk about here. Such as her blatant favouritism towards Jackson.
If only they wouldn't delete the comments about his teeth!

kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

Y’all. I’ve been lurking on these threads for a couple of weeks, I unsubscribed from kkandwhoever a long time ago (back when Keren said she didn’t fart in front of khoa or even herself) and I decided to pop on here about a week ago to see if anyone felt the same way I did about these despicable people, and I’m happy (sort of lol) to see that I’m not the only one who sees their true colors. I have a baby girl who is a week older than Landon, and I also have a 4 year old. My baby girls first Christmas was the other day, and I made it special for her! I didn’t treat her like some used up wrapping paper like keren does to Landon. That poor kid, he will always be in his brothers binky sucking shadow. It’s so clear that keren just adores Jackson and Landon is just holding on for dear life. It honestly breaks my heart. I watched their Christmas video and it’s just...there are no words. I hope she actually reads this and sees how shitty of a person she is.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I hate when people compare OK and KK and I try not to to do it myself BUT......the difference between the Christmas vlogs tells a lot. Oscar and Kyra actually included Alaya and bought the kids educational and learning toys. Not some dumb 500 dollar fire truck

I'm pretty sure Landon wasn't even shown opening a gifts?? I could be wrong.

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

lisahunt wrote:LOL!! I'm am loving their comment section on the most recent vlog. Everyone is starting to notice the things we talk about here. Such as her blatant favouritism towards Jackson.

It won’t be long before most of the comments about Landon is removed too. And I’m pretty sure they have blocked words like ‘teeth’ and ‘binky’...
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

What's worse is it's not even just in the Christmas vlog that Landon got ignored but in other vlogs I have seen him being held by someone else and as soon as he sees keren he reaches out to her and she totally ignores it. My baby is 6 months old and she still opened presents and we made it special for her by making her own Christmas dinner. Just because he is a baby doesn't mean he doesn't need love and attention, if anything this is the time he needs it the most. I just hope that they realise how much time they don't spend with him and take him out somewhere like swimming for half an hour.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
lisahunt wrote:LOL!! I'm am loving their comment section on the most recent vlog. Everyone is starting to notice the things we talk about here. Such as her blatant favouritism towards Jackson.

It won’t be long before most of the comments about Landon is removed too. And I’m pretty sure they have blocked words like ‘teeth’ and ‘binky’...
They would have only 5 comments left on the most recent vlog if they did that.

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Cak3islif3 wrote:What's worse is it's not even just in the Christmas vlog that Landon got ignored but in other vlogs I have seen him being held by someone else and as soon as he sees keren he reaches out to her and she totally ignores it. My baby is 6 months old and she still opened presents and we made it special for her by making her own Christmas dinner. Just because he is a baby doesn't mean he doesn't need love and attention, if anything this is the time he needs it the most. I just hope that they realise how much time they don't spend with him and take him out somewhere like swimming for half an hour.

This is exactly what I've noticed in other vlogs too. They definitely need to take him out for half a day, him alone preferably, beacause Jackson as usual will hog the attention. I wonder what Jackson is gonna do once Landon's first bday comes up... they're probably gonna let him open up all Landon's presents and he's probably gonna take the spotlight on Landon's bday. Keren is probably gonna buy Jackson a gift on Landon's bday because he might feel "neglected" because all attention will be on Landon for once.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Stellar wrote:I hate when people compare OK and KK and I try not to to do it myself BUT......the difference between the Christmas vlogs tells a lot. Oscar and Kyra actually included Alaya and bought the kids educational and learning toys. Not some dumb 500 dollar fire truck

I enjoyed OK's christmas vlogs too. I felt good after watching them :) Especially seeing Levi & Alaya interact and open gifts together. Yeah, on the vlog they failed to show Landon opening any gifts. They totally failed to show us how Landon's first Christmas went.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

In the christmas vlog, towards the end when Keren says that Jackson was crying to go with nani and they let him go (I thought this was cute because he wanted to spend some more time with the rest of the family :)). She then says Landon is asleep. Then immediately after she says "can't wait for the boys to come home.."
Why would she say "boys" when Landon is home? She meant she can't wait for Jackson to come home. I dunno whether you guys caught that or not.
I thought this was very relevant, especially considering the title of this thread.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Waiting for Keren make a snap or a video justifying for her behavior with Landon, saying he's just a baby, and everyone licking her as*
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Straight forward wrote:
Stellar wrote:I hate when people compare OK and KK and I try not to to do it myself BUT......the difference between the Christmas vlogs tells a lot. Oscar and Kyra actually included Alaya and bought the kids educational and learning toys. Not some dumb 500 dollar fire truck

I enjoyed OK's christmas vlogs too. I felt good after watching them :) Especially seeing Levi & Alaya interact and open gifts together. Yeah, on the vlog they failed to show Landon opening any gifts. They totally failed to show us how Landon's first Christmas went.
We can notice a lot of difference between them. Ok its far from being a role model, but that video made me smile too. They saying to not fight on Christmas, for share the presents, for including Alaya making her open some presents, and even showing her when she was lying down with her bottle, tired of opening presents. That's how include a baby. And KK knows how to do, because they did this on Jackson's First Christmas.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”