Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNayNayWho? | Part 15

Unread post by CarmenS »

I really don’t think she is. We all know she has an account here so I feel she’s just doing it bc of what goes on here. But then I think they’re so money hungry that popping kids it’s no big deal as long as they can keep the money coming...

Not that it’s Keren’s fault but I get frustrated when I see girls like Keren’s just popping out kids for money. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about 3 years now and nothing. So I think her lazy self can’t even take care of herself much less another child.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

CarmenS wrote:I really don’t think she is. We all know she has an account here so I feel she’s just doing it bc of what goes on here. But then I think they’re so money hungry that popping kids it’s no big deal as long as they can keep the money coming...

Not that it’s Keren’s fault but I get frustrated when I see girls like Keren’s just popping out kids for money. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about 3 years now and nothing. So I think her lazy self can’t even take care of herself much less another child.

After having a difficult time TTC, a loss, and then a pregnancy with horrible complications that resulted in a month long hospital stay followed by an emergency c-section under general anesthesia at 30 weeks (still struggling with the fact that I wasn't even conscious to hear my son's first cry. The first time I saw him was through a picture on his dad's phone of him in the NICU right after I woke up and was in recovery as I was hemorrhaging), I can't even hate watch her anymore. It's really too hard to know there are those of us who really want children (not just as a means of attention/money) that struggle to conceive/carry and then there are those like Keren who can pop them out left and right to leave the burden of raising them to others. Not trying to make this about myself, but at some point, it's just too hard to even hate watch.

CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

Exactly and like you said not trying to make this about ourselves but one can’t help to look at them and think “really, this are the people who get the blessing of having kids but use them for money?” I have a son from my previous marriage he is now 12. My son spoke English and Spanish by 2-3 yrs old. Yet Jackson can’t even comprehend 90% of what’s being said to him. It’s truly sad those kids will turn out as dumb as Keren.

NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

Totally get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty confident she is. She even posted on Instagram and tagged her tummy with the baby's new account
On that topic, Jackson's account has loads of posts. Poor Landon has 3.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

CarmenS wrote:I really don’t think she is. We all know she has an account here so I feel she’s just doing it bc of what goes on here. But then I think they’re so money hungry that popping kids it’s no big deal as long as they can keep the money coming...

Totally get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty confident she is. She even posted on Instagram and tagged her tummy with the baby's new account Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

All that money wasted on the guest room only for it to be taken apart and made into an over the top nursery. Here we go....
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

calimama20 wrote:Well... wonder who’s going to be GodMother of this one..... nanny taytay or traveling nurse Bianca (nothing against her career, Keren just makes her feel bad for not being there Image because she’s not there just at her beck and call )

Itll be jackie
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Honestly my bullshit sensor is tingling!! I just don’t believe it.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

sarahbear123 wrote:Ok I get that this is a place to talk shit but you guys can’t genuinely think Keren doesn’t care about Landon right Image we see 15 min of their day but that means they never pay attention to him? Ok...I just think it’s ridiculous to think she wouldn’t love her sons equally ImageImage

Tend to agree with you, she clearly loves Landon. Ppl are def over reacting a little but its easy to get carried away on here lol.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

samawest wrote:Jackson was so awkward in the snow... it's even awkward to watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
His first time ever seeing snow so its not that uncommon. Similar to how a toddler would react seeing a sandy beach for the first time.
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

She will probably want a new house soon too. Or a new car because this one just isn't good enough for a new baby.

Unread post by Guest »

I really didn’t know if she was actually pregnant. They will hit 1 million by the due date out of clickbait and suspense of the gender alone.

NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

So unless I've missed something in the past, does this mean they will finally change their name?
It bugs me that they never changed it when Landon was born. They get to make some new merch now too.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I'm confused if she just found out she was pregnant like 2 weeks ago how does she have a bump and how has she gained weight already?
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

NaNa wrote:

Totally get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty confident she is. She even posted on Instagram and tagged her tummy with the baby's new account Image

It honestly makes me sick how this people act. They have no love for their kids, their family, their friends nor the subscribers that help them put food in their freaking mouth. Keren treats her mom like crap. She clearly doesn’t like khoas mom(I honestly think the lady can’t stand her either) they pass their kids around to whoever. I liked them a lot never missed a vlog but when they got that house things just didn’t seem the same. Khoa with his “guys look at MY pool”, “this are MY doors”, “this is MY grass”. Like we are not stupid we know is yours just be humble and thankful.

Keren has a gift though... this girl is a pro at making people who do not know her personality hate her Image

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Kitina13 wrote:I'm confused if she just found out she was pregnant like 2 weeks ago how does she have a bump and how has she gained weight already?
Wouldn't let me edit, but did she find out on the 26th of December? So confused lol. The announcement was kinda weird. I watched the video all the way to the end when Jackson was running towards her and shut it off because there was only a few seconds left. Then I saw the instagram post and didn't read the caption all the way. It wasn't until I came here that I realized I saw her pregnancy announcements haha
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

And that video ladies and gentlemen is: BABY 1 million subscribers

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Hahahahahhaha she can barely handle 2! Omg this is hiliarous! The funny thing is.. jokes on them.

Most likely another boy because Khoa must have some strong ass male sperm to fight through Keren’s nasty ass vajayjay

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

WELP WE WERE ALL RIGHT. KERENS PREGNANT AND LANDON WILL BE LONG FORGOTTEN SOON :(

Return to “KKandBabyJ”