Unread post by d4865 »

CARRY ON HERE!!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by staceymj »

I hope she doesn’t bounce straight back to skinny after this baby. Call me petty, I don’t even care. 3 pregnancies in 3 years in addition to her horrendous diet has got to take its toll on her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by booksandthings »

Why do all her subscribers think this is a prank? The test was positive. Someone has even gotten a picture from the vid of the two pink lines. She’s tagged “commingin2018” on her already tiny baby bump photo on instagram. She’s pregnant. I don’t really think they’d do this as a prank. They know the amount of back lash they would get from that. Not to mention how many subscribers (money) they would loose.

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Also damn she’s fertile..

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Guess this explains her moon face. Poor Landon will be demoted to shadow kid after this new one comes along. lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Y’all get ready for Kyra’s announcement next month.

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

mmoommoo wrote:Y’all get ready for Kyra’s announcement next month.

If she gets pregnant this soon after Keren they can’t make anyone believe she wasn’t“copying” lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don’t think I can stand to watch keren pregnant again. She has to be the ugliest pregnant woman I’ve ever seen. Last time she resembled a red, bloated, greasy toad with acne. So so so not a good look. LMAO!!

kkok_drama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kkok_drama »

I'm so excited!! Everyone needs to stop being so damn annoying about it. It's their decision if they want another kid. I don't really see a problem with it, they can afford it. I know plenty of people that have kids that really shouldn't, them "doing it for views" isn't the worst thing in the world. I honestly don't think that they neglegt Landon. Yes, they don't show him all that much in the vlogs, but that will change once he is able to do more on his own. I would much rather see more of Jackson, than to see Keren or Khoa drop Landon because they are too focused on vlogging... call me a "minion" all you want, there is worse stuff going on in the world.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Isn’t Jackson born in September? I’m surprised they’d get pregnant in Dec. knowing it would be born in September and possibly would overshadow the chosen one’s birthday.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

But they have nowhere to put another nursery! And we all know keren will NOT bypass the opportunity to drop thousands on a nursery. They just paid thousands to landscape the backyard surely they can’t be thinking of moving? I’m so confused

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:But they have nowhere to put another nursery! And we all know keren will NOT bypass the opportunity to drop thousands on a nursery. They just paid thousands to landscape the backyard surely they can’t be thinking of moving? I’m so confused

Depends on the sex of the baby. If it’s a girl, Landon and J will share a room. If it’s another boy, Landon and asian baby boy no. 3 will share a room. Either way, Landon won’t have his own room.
Keren prolly won’t give up the guest room either.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:But they have nowhere to put another nursery! And we all know keren will NOT bypass the opportunity to drop thousands on a nursery. They just paid thousands to landscape the backyard surely they can’t be thinking of moving? I’m so confused

Kyra and Oscar are looking at buying a new house, so of course Keren will need a new one too.

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

I also don’t think it’s a prank. Kyra commented “so excited!” on her Instagram picture. I love that everybody here was right though! They’re SO predictable.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I'm dying. Okay cool I'm happy for them being pregnant again but damn this was for views. We know it was. Gonna suck with YouTube going down the drain.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Kyra and Oscar are looking at buying a new house, so of course Keren will need a new one too.

That’s insane to me... is that even normal life??? Is it normal to buy new houses when you just bought one?! That cannot look good on your credit score? Idk anything about this it just doesnt sound smart but they should settle into a place while the kids are young and especially before they’re in school.
Definitely not normal life! I do like that OK are looking to downgrade into a smaller, more affordable home. Whereas KK would definitely be looking to upgrade into something better.
Must be nice to be able to buy 2 houses before you’re 22 though!

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

kkok_drama wrote:I'm so excited!! Everyone needs to stop being so damn annoying about it. It's their decision if they want another kid. I don't really see a problem with it, they can afford it. I know plenty of people that have kids that really shouldn't, them "doing it for views" isn't the worst thing in the world. I honestly don't think that they neglegt Landon. Yes, they don't show him all that much in the vlogs, but that will change once he is able to do more on his own. I would much rather see more of Jackson, than to see Keren or Khoa drop Landon because they are too focused on vlogging... call me a "minion" all you want, there is worse stuff going on in the world.
Just because they can afford a baby doesn't mean they need to have one. Those boys get no outside interaction at all. They used to take them to the store with them at minimum but now they never leave the house with them. Landon is not neglected of course but he is severely overshadowed by Jackson because Jackson is the first born. They had no problem vlogging Jackson and interacting with him when he was a baby so there is no excuse with Landon.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

I personally wouldn't have a baby now if I was them but I'm not them and if that's what they want then so be it. Seeing khoa actually telling Jackson not to push Landon was nice, I'm not one for yelling at my kids but letting him know he shouldn't do it was a side of khoa I didn't think existed. Maybe they will learn from all their mistakes with this child...maybe

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

kkok_drama wrote:I'm so excited!! Everyone needs to stop being so damn annoying about it. It's their decision if they want another kid. I don't really see a problem with it, they can afford it. I know plenty of people that have kids that really shouldn't, them "doing it for views" isn't the worst thing in the world. I honestly don't think that they neglegt Landon. Yes, they don't show him all that much in the vlogs, but that will change once he is able to do more on his own. I would much rather see more of Jackson, than to see Keren or Khoa drop Landon because they are too focused on vlogging... call me a "minion" all you want, there is worse stuff going on in the world.

Oh little grasshopper, you have so much to learn!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

J is the only one they didn’t have for views.
You’d think they’d be smart about it. They were already popular on yt before they got pregnant with Landon. You’d think they’d wait until their views significantly declined before they pop out another one.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”