KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by newbie »

oh FFS it's a statement idiot!

Oh poor you, woe is me, lol someone must of called you a beached whale, well just to make you happy I'll rephrase it 'Khoa is waking up the disgusting pig from bed' are you happy now.
SecretService
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SecretService »

KkandthecringyCorinastay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

newbie wrote:oh FFS it's a statement idiot!

Oh poor you, woe is me, lol someone must of called you a beached whale, well just to make you happy I'll rephrase it 'Khoa is waking up the disgusting pig from bed' are you happy now.
Stop, lol, I cant handle anymore. Lmfao, you mean "are you happy now?" Its a question, and no, no-one has ever said that to me. I guess Im just well versed in derogatory adjectives or something Image

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
fingusername wrote: LOL You're too stupid to even be on this site. Bye now.
uhhh im not stupid? that is just being rude? i already said i know its kind of silly but i just see it? clearly no one else does lol its not that deep

Honey I'm literally just trying to help you out here really quick. When you come to defend yourself against someone calling you stupid, use correct punctuation. Girl that was way too many question marks without questions. Lol, I'm truly sorry, it made me giggle and I'm honestly just giving real advice. That kind of thing won't help your case.

I understand what you’re saying but it doesn’t really change the fact that it was rude whether I’m using correct punctuation or not. I was just using text talk but I get it’s ironic.

SecretService
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SecretService »

Kkandanotherhalfasianbaybay

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Btw "pig" would be another adjective meaning she's fat. Image Is that all you have in your insult arsenal? Who hurt you? Maybe try sloth or some other animal synonymous with the word lazy. Now get out there and read! The more you know!!!Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Let's not enforce correct grammar and punctuation on this forum, please lol. I get some things can be hard to read when the grammar is horribly off, but if you get the point, why does it matter? A lot of us type so fast to keep up with conversations that we're really not paying attention to grammar. It's not that big of a deal. I could nit pick a lot of grammar/spelling things, but this isn't really the place.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

doveminibites wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
doveminibites wrote:uhhh im not stupid? that is just being rude? i already said i know its kind of silly but i just see it? clearly no one else does lol its not that deep

Honey I'm literally just trying to help you out here really quick. When you come to defend yourself against someone calling you stupid, use correct punctuation. Girl that was way too many question marks without questions. Lol, I'm truly sorry, it made me giggle and I'm honestly just giving real advice. That kind of thing won't help your case.

I understand what you’re saying but it doesn’t really change the fact that it was rude whether I’m using correct punctuation or not. I was just using text talk but I get it’s ironic.

It made me giggle, no harm no foul. This really isnt a serious place but some people on here come full crazy Image so just a bit of advice Image

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

fingusername wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
queentee20 wrote:What do you guys think about khoa’s realator situation? Do you think it’s just an excuse to eventually be a full time youtuber?

If it’s real, I do feel bad for him only because it’s good for him to have a REAL job. And losing out on money must suck when you got a third baby coming in. He needs to get a private number and only release that to clients. Start blocking phone numbers, straight up tell the viewers to F OFF. He’s being too nice about it.

Also why does khoa have to work AND take care of the kids? Keren and Taylor were both with him. Wtf
If anyone needed a personal phone and a work phone it would be khoa. I think he’s using it as an excuse...

He needs to hire an assistant to weed out the fans from the actual clients. If he's losing as much money as he's saying then hiring someone would pay off in spades. No doubt hes using this as a way to quit working and stay home tho.
That’s actually a really good idea. I’m sure he could find someone for that easily. I really don’t want him to give up.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Oh my LORD! FFS when did this forum become a Punctuation teaching resource, just stop it! If someone wants to use punctuation or not they will, just let it go and stop boring everyone! ????????!!!!! I could not care less how you use fuckin punctuation !!!!!!
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

+Jmama19+ wrote:

Btw "pig" would be another adjective meaning she's fat. Image Is that all you have in your insult arsenal? Who hurt you? Maybe try sloth or some other animal synonymous with the word lazy. Now get out there and read! The more you know!!!Image

Pig would actually be a noun. If they said she looked "pig-like" that'd be an adjective. ImageImage

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:Let's not enforce correct grammar and punctuation on this forum, please lol. I get some things can be hard to read when the grammar is horribly off, but if you get the point, why does it matter? A lot of us type so fast to keep up with conversations that we're really not paying attention to grammar. It's not that big of a deal. I could nit pick a lot of grammar/spelling things, but this isn't really the place.

Some of these young'uns need a little lesson in coming correct. No its not a big deal, but sometimes some make it necessary to be called out. Other times its all in good fun.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

newbie wrote:Oh my LORD! FFS when did this forum become a Punctuation teaching resource, just stop it! If someone wants to use punctuation or not they will, just let it go and stop boring everyone! ????????!!!!! I could not care less how you use fuckin punctuation !!!!!!
Why did you capitalize punctuation? Image You asked for it with that snide little piss off comment. Here I sit using the same sarcastic humor you claimed to have been so apt to use, but yet you dont seem to be picking up what Im throwing down and are getting a little flustered.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

They couldn't go to universal because it's too cold? They just spent time in the freakin snow... They make no sense imagine someone travelling and visiting you and not doing the one thing they were looking forward to doing with you. Also that restaurant is absolutely god damn disgusting it needs a good scrub I dread to imagine what those kids have caught from licking those window yuck plus Keren needs to stop acting like she's cool playing a video game she just isn't she fake and it's pathetic I'm just embarrassed for them
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

NEW THREAD TIME!!

TITLE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

THIS THREAD IS WAY TOO BIG
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Ps, noone comes here to read you guys arguing together keep it chill man
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

Pig would actually be a noun. If they said she looked "pig-like" that'd be an adjective. ImageImage

But that was her insinuation, go on girl let her know she fucked it all up Image I can't this is too funny

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Honey, no one's more flustered than you just because we don't live up to your punctuation standards, lol
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Jesus Christ stop fucking arguing it’s SO annoying! I literally thought something big had happened with kK but found 4 pages of arguments

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
ckks wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Btw "pig" would be another adjective meaning she's fat. Image Is that all you have in your insult arsenal? Who hurt you? Maybe try sloth or some other animal synonymous with the word lazy. Now get out there and read! The more you know!!!Image

But that was her insinuation, go on girl let her know she fucked it all up Image I can't this is too funny

but they didn't fuck it up? it was a metaphor lol. I'm done with this though. I don't wanna annoy people and it's not my argument lol. just wanted to point out that irony in you correcting them incorrectly.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”