KKandTheCreepyFiancé | KKandBabyJ | Part 17

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

My WiFi is being dumb and I just had older comments load after I posted recently. My b lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

luci417 wrote:
umyeah wrote:is it possible to get eyelash extensions that aren’t black? if so, i think kerens lashes wouldn’t look as tragic if they were, say, brown or something. her hair is so blonde that black eyelashes/mascara really doesn’t suit her at all.

I looked it up and it kinda seems like the answer is no...I guess because they still wouldn't be visible so what's the point? Even if she took care of them Keren has such light skin and hair that it would probably look weird anyway since she never wears make up. If she had shaped brows and had them filled a taupe/ash brown color that's not too dark she could just wear foundation and it'd look ok with the lashes. Honestly I just wanna do her make up soooo bad I think I could fix her guys. Or at least make her easier to look at.
She just needs to remove them and use mascara. Her eyes are too squinty and small for those extra long clumpy looking lashes.

If she was a drag queen they would be acceptable, not a baggy clothes wearing, greasy, lazy, huge round face squinty eyed woman who looks 40.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

AuraBor wrote:I'm sorry, I really am, but I find Jackson ANNOYING. I rarely feel this way, because to me all kids are innocent cute angels and whatnot, but I just can't stand Jacksons face and attitude. Even when he smiles, his teeth pop up and he looks weird and annoying. It's not his fault, but to me he is just not adorable.
The only time I find him cute is when he dances.

Landon on the other hand is the cutest most adorable CHILL little baby, that doesn't need a binky and doesn't whine like J. I wish Keren had twin boys both looking like Landon than this annoying little Ehhhhhhh Ehhhhhh.

I'm sorry.
I don't think Jackson is cute at all and I don't even care that I say that or think that. I'm not being cruel, I'm not saying anything mean about him, I simply don't find him cute. People know I feel for the poor kid with his fucked up teeth thanks to his parents, I've said it multiple times, but no I don't think he is a particularly cute child. I watch for Landon who I genuinely think is one of the cutest babies I personally have ever seen. Part of it is his personality, he's a more likable baby who is more entertaining to watch despite being younger than J.

Not related to your post, but I saw today's vlog (I've been avoiding their vlogs out of annoyance of their clickbait-y pregnancy they clearly only planned because of the $$$) and they make it so obvious they read here. They're always like "people are saying that [insert whatever issue they're addressing" but I'm like, people where? Most of the comments in videos are from people who are far up their asses, they delete anything else, the only place I think people actually discuss them in the ways they address in videos are on gossip sites. I don't think many people bring it up on Twitter either, though I never check Twitter about them because I don't give that much of a fuck about their lives. Coming here is one thing, doing Twitter searches and going through their accounts is another lol.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

So their vlog today “we “lied” about the pregnancy” has stirred up quite a bit of drama. Their pinned comment is “holy cow guys watch the video before commenting”. Maybe don’t title the vlog in a dramatic way for click bait and you won’t have back lash? Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Classie wrote:So their vlog today “we “lied” about the pregnancy” has stirred up quite a bit of drama. Their pinned comment is “holy cow guys watch the video before commenting”. Maybe don’t title the vlog in a dramatic way for click bait and you won’t have back lash? Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I can’t see any drama. They must have deleted it. Screenshots?

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

And now Khoa has snap chatted that he’s going out to eat. Again. With cousins. Has he been with family or not? Hmmm

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Can we just vote jmama off the island orrrrrr

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

I feel like if it was a family emergency, he’d be spending a lot of time with the sick person. Especially since he’s only there for a day. Looks like family vacation on Snapchat.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Per his Snapchat he’s ate at 7 or 8 places here. (I actually live in Plano so it’s funny how close he is lol) buuuut, 7 or 8 places in ONE DAY?! Goodness. Where does he store it. I would be stuffed. Stomach aches. All that.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Why wasn't Jackson reprimanded when he locked Landon in his room at 6:15 in the vlog? He's such a brat to that poor kid and his parents of course do nothing. It'll only get worse with baby #3.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Double post but should I go to his next food place and give him some orthodontic pacis? Lmao kidding... kinda

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

ecf997 wrote:Why wasn't Jackson reprimanded when he locked Landon in his room at 6:15 in the vlog? He's such a brat to that poor kid and his parents of course do nothing. It'll only get worse with baby #3.
I’m not a fan in ANY way, but I have had 4 kids so I can speak from experience. I highly doubt Jackson shut Landon in the room on purpose, he doesn’t have enough self awareness to do that maliciously. He probably just went to throw the binkis back and didn’t notice Landon followed him in.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

calimama20 wrote:Double post but should I go to his next food place and give him some orthodontic pacis? Lmao kidding... kinda Image

that would be pure gold. please lol.

kneeky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kneeky »

ckks wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Double post but should I go to his next food place and give him some orthodontic pacis? Lmao kidding... kinda Image

that would be pure gold. please lol.

I’d love to see that in tomorrow’s vlog!

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Also, the last clip in the vlog annoyed the shit out of me, with Jackson constantly yelling orders at Keren in the background. For fuck's sake, grow a backbone and reprimand your kid. He can wait 5 extra minutes for his damn yogurt.
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

granola wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:It’s funny when khoa says kerens eyelashes require a lot of maintenance and keren goes “yea but...” and never finishes her sentence. She never takes care of them so there’s no maintenance on her part
Oh yeah I also think him telling her that she looks better with naked lashes was him lowkey telling her to stop spending so much money on them lol
She should just get her natural lashes tinted and lifted

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ecf997 wrote:Also, the last clip in the vlog annoyed the shit out of me, with Jackson constantly yelling orders at Keren in the background. For fuck's sake, grow a backbone and reprimand your kid. He can wait 5 extra minutes for his damn yogurt.
he asked for yogurt once and then at the very end asked for a banana? lol. the crying was Landon, and you can't really blame an almost 1 year for crying for food while sitting in his high chair while his mom talks to a camera for 5 minutes. I don't see what she needed to reprimand him for?

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Khoa is dining out with “new friends” who look like 17 year old girls and then his cousins.

Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

I honestly think Jackson’s attitude makes him not cute. It’s not cute how he repeats everything thing say, it’s not cute how he screams and they laugh, it’s not cute that he’s mean to Landon, it’s DEFINITELY not cute that his parents never discipline him, it’s not cute that he’s walking around with paci meant for a newborn. Like literally everything he does is not cute. But Landon on the other hand is seriously the cutest baby I’ve seen and I feel so bad for him.
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

arizona87 wrote:
ckks wrote:Khoa's Snapchat makes his trip seem like less of a family emergency thing and more of a bro-trip away from Keren's whiny ass lol.

Yea I agree, it makes him look pretty bad if he’s out there having so much fun when his uncle is supposedly dying....

Same

Return to “KKandBabyJ”