• Advertisement
    

KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby calmposure » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm

What the hell is wrong with Khoa? He’s letting “fame” get to his big ass head, if you wanna call it fame. Regardless, he’s making himself look really, really bad right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calmposure
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby CarmenS » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 pm

I may be block after this but I’m ok with that

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/2d5a77bc44c6d187f4968070dfb23e8c.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/b71577a3939cb245be03e36fe260ac6f.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CarmenS
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby ckks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:15 pm

He's really living up to the name of this thread lol. It has multiple meanings.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2643 times
Been thanked: 8574 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Ok but why does he want to hang out with high school girls? It’s so creepy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 2745 times
Been thanked: 1351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby CarmenS » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 pm

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Ok but why does he want to hang out with high school girls? It’s so creepy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Have you seen his SC?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CarmenS
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:26 pm

CarmenS wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Ok but why does he want to hang out with high school girls? It’s so creepy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Have you seen his SC?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’ve seen his Snapchat and his twitter. He’s like, to the girls, “you’re so funny! We’ll hang out again soon!” Like. Dude. Weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 2745 times
Been thanked: 1351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 pm

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:I feel like if it was a family emergency, he’d be spending a lot of time with the sick person. Especially since he’s only there for a day. Looks like family vacation on Snapchat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Prob why keren’s so pissed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14221 times

KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby calmposure » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Keren strikes me as the super jealous type. Do you think it bothers her? Not like her feelings really matter because they treat each other like shit anyways lol. Maybe that’s why Khoa lets her walk all over him like a door mat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calmposure
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 pm

calimama20 wrote:Per his Snapchat he’s ate at 7 or 8 places here. (I actually live in Plano so it’s funny how close he is lol) buuuut, 7 or 8 places in ONE DAY?! Goodness. Where does he store it. I would be stuffed. Stomach aches. All that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Khoa eats an INSANE amount. Like he eats like he is morbidly obese. Idk where the heck it all goes. But he always eats so so so much food. That cannot be healthy. Idk how he stays fit. Maybe bc keren never cooks so khoa eats like once a day maybe twice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14221 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby ckks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 pm

calmposure wrote:Keren strikes me as the super jealous type. Do you think it bothers her? Not like her feelings really matter because they treat each other like shit anyways lol. Maybe that’s why Khoa lets her walk all over him like a door mat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't know but I'm super confident in my relationship and we've been together 7 years, and it would bother me lol. it's just weird to be in ANOTHER STATE hanging out with really young girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2643 times
Been thanked: 8574 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby CarmenS » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:32 pm

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:
CarmenS wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Ok but why does he want to hang out with high school girls? It’s so creepy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Have you seen his SC?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’ve seen his Snapchat and his twitter. He’s like, to the girls, “you’re so funny! We’ll hang out again soon!” Like. Dude. Weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know right! I would be pissed if my husband/baby daddy would be posting crap like this while visiting his almost (Khoa said it) dead uncle. I don’t care if the girls are high schoolers or not that’s disrespectful to the uncle and keren although I don’t mind him being disrespectful to keren lol.
CarmenS
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Then again the Caroline and Yasmin girls are in high school and hang out with them. Sorry but that’s just strange. It’s not like Keren and Khoa are old but they’re parents. Not teenagers. But of course we know how old they act lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 2745 times
Been thanked: 1351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby calmposure » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 pm

ckks wrote:
calmposure wrote:Keren strikes me as the super jealous type. Do you think it bothers her? Not like her feelings really matter because they treat each other like shit anyways lol. Maybe that’s why Khoa lets her walk all over him like a door mat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't know but I'm super confident in my relationship and we've been together 7 years, and it would bother me lol. it's just weird to be in ANOTHER STATE hanging out with really young girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! We have a family of our own. Going to a different state for a family emergency is one thing, but spending the day and eating out with underaged girls is another. It’s super weird to me. I wouldn’t care if my fiancé had to travel somewhere like that, I do care if he’s entertaining girls and spending the day with them. Khoa’s sole purpose was to be with his family and uncle and he’s doing the opposite of that. If I recall, he’s only supposed to be there until Sunday morning right? Or was I hearing things?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calmposure
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby angelaadee » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Is it just me or does Khoa look so much more attractive when he’s not with Keren?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelaadee
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby ckks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 pm

I think what makes it even weirder to me is that it's not like Khoa planned a meetup somewhere and Keren didn't want to go so he's just meeting these people as like a business thing. It's all weird circumstances. Like he said he was going for a family emergency and the entire thing has been meeting young girls. They don't even meet that many "fans" or whatever you want to call it in Orlando in like a week's time lol. It's all just really weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2643 times
Been thanked: 8574 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:41 pm

I think he is loving all this attention from girls because if he wasn't on YouTube he would hardly get any attention.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:25 am
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 716 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby grenap » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:52 am

OT but can we actually ban jmama from this thread? Her essays are unnecessary

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
grenap
Amateur
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:10 am
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby DANGER » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:54 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Per his Snapchat he’s ate at 7 or 8 places here. (I actually live in Plano so it’s funny how close he is lol) buuuut, 7 or 8 places in ONE DAY?! Goodness. Where does he store it. I would be stuffed. Stomach aches. All that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Khoa eats an INSANE amount. Like he eats like he is morbidly obese. Idk where the heck it all goes. But he always eats so so so much food. That cannot be healthy. Idk how he stays fit. Maybe bc keren never cooks so khoa eats like once a day maybe twice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Is there something wrong with Khoa that he can’t make himself a damn meal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:45 am
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 878 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby Newmomma » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:05 am

grenap wrote:OT but can we actually ban jmama from this thread? Her essays are unnecessary

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk


Even the kid “Notachild” why do we still have trolls here. Should’ve been banned long time ago
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby Newmomma » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:07 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Per his Snapchat he’s ate at 7 or 8 places here. (I actually live in Plano so it’s funny how close he is lol) buuuut, 7 or 8 places in ONE DAY?! Goodness. Where does he store it. I would be stuffed. Stomach aches. All that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Khoa eats an INSANE amount. Like he eats like he is morbidly obese. Idk where the heck it all goes. But he always eats so so so much food. That cannot be healthy. Idk how he stays fit. Maybe bc keren never cooks so khoa eats like once a day maybe twice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Its called TOFU- thin outside fat inside. Its quite dangerous. People think they’ve high metabolism and feed themselves crap and later wonder how they had a heart attack as they were so thin.
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby Newmomma » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:15 am

TOFI* cant seem to edit it. Sorry for the post
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3351 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby shadylady » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:43 am

off topic but not really

Keren and khoa are such shit parents like no wonder Jackson and Landon are so behind! I was watching OK's vlog today and the difference between how Oscar plays with Levi and how Khoa 'plays' with Landon is astounding. I would link the vlog but i dont remember which one it was but it was like Khoa was awkwardly interacting with someone else's baby rather than his own.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 am
Has thanked: 898 times
Been thanked: 1134 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 am

shadylady wrote:off topic but not really

Keren and khoa are such shit parents like no wonder Jackson and Landon are so behind! I was watching OK's vlog today and the difference between how Oscar plays with Levi and how Khoa 'plays' with Landon is astounding. I would link the vlog but i dont remember which one it was but it was like Khoa was awkwardly interacting with someone else's baby rather than his own.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


They just dump plastic toys in front of them. They don’t interact or teach them. The only thing they tell them is “oh! You’re so cute”
Whateverumean
Gossiper
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 683 times
Been thanked: 3437 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby calimama20 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:21 am

Khoa was sooo eating up all the attention from those teeny boppers. Especially with his cousins around. Kind of showing off his “fame” to them.

And it seems he’s glad to be away from Keren for a bit and out of the house lol

Why don’t they ever do that in Orlando? Like go to a ice cream place and snap/ig it on the way and meet some people if they “love them so much”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 2674 times
Been thanked: 3376 times

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:24 am

No darling! Jackson is scared of a pregnancy test, he definitely would be scared of the people[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/f50d90d9a7e685ffb5e5ff57360ff643.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:25 am
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 716 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lilyyang

  • Advertisement