+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyEhhEhh

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Remember this video guys... now let’s wait and see what it’s like on 1/31 ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not to be rude to you, but now of course Khoa will do it just because it was mentioned on the forum. Gotta show us haters how important Landon (aka this according to his own father) is.

They addressed this and said it was 5 mnths after J's birthday that they made his montage to justify poor Landon getting shit on. They suck

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

kaitkait_ wrote:Hi, long time reader. Haven't posted in so long (before Landon's birth) I forgot all my account info, and I have a lot to say so I'm sorry!
I have a couple gripes... One, "I dont know why he keeps saying 'what the frog'?! I don't know where he got that from?!" I explicitly remember a vlog where they were on the playground or something and Keren encourages him to say it several times and laughs ... Two, remember how in a vlog quite a while ago Keren talked about how she didn't buy like any educational (read: age appropriate) toys for Jackson because she didn't know he was "ready" or would be able to use them or something like that? I feel like she feels the same way about Landon somewhat; like he's too young to like really warrant any educational, fun activities or have a book read to him at night. Instead, he just sweeps the floor with his onesie and gets stimulus from things he finds around to put in his mouth. Three, I don't have any children but I would not feel comfortable knowing my two year old can get out of his room in the middle of the night while I am still asleep. Instead of one of them maybe waking up before him, she just decided to encourage it by keeping the ipad out for him. Is that normal mom logic?? Forget to lock the doors to the patio one night, and Jackson could potentially fall in the pool or go exploring the neighborhood. She confuses me so much!! Lastly, KEREN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BRUSH YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
I tried despite my hatred to tell her to put a bell on his doorknob. We did this when ours got mobile and got up at night and it worked but then Im also a super involved mom and any little sound I was up running to check on them

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dandjsmommy wrote:
Louzah wrote:I wonder if Keren will actually get her Landon tattoo for Landon's birthday

She can’t even if she wanted to because she’s pregnant.
You can get tattoos, why do people keep saying that?

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Dandjsmommy wrote:
Louzah wrote:I wonder if Keren will actually get her Landon tattoo for Landon's birthday

She can’t even if she wanted to because she’s pregnant.
You can get tattoos, why do people keep saying that?

There is a new thread ImageImageImage

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

spillingthetea wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:The only reason why they “hit the jackpot” with their friendships is because they made everyone godparents. Now they’re stuck with KK because of it haha

It’s not like they made it official or anything so they can quit being their godparents if they want lol... they aren’t even baptized, that annoys me and I’m not even religious

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
From how keren talked about it i honestly think she thinks that the “godparents” will take custody of or care of their kids should kk die or whatever. First of all thats not legal lol. Second of all, theyd split the two boys up? They have diff godparents. Also usually godparents are a married couple not 2 opposite people who are not together. Who would take the kid?

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

tammywam wrote:i was watching a recent vlog and there was a clip of jackson and my god he is actually getting uglier by the day
Are his eyes crossed? I cant tell if its that or they are just super close together. I may know alot about pediatric dentistry but opthamology/optometrist not much. Anyone noticed or know? Im thinking what it may be is too many hours on the ipad right in his face.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”