KKandBabyEhhEhh | KKandBabyJ | Part 18

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyEhhEhh

Unread post by Terelynne »

Pineapples wrote:Please look at kerens lashes In Today’s thumbnail ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL!!!!
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohanapanda »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Straight forward wrote:
doveminibites wrote:They are so careless with Landon when he is such an angel. Why doesn’t he get songs and books being read to him? I really don’t understand what is so much more special about Jackson. If you can’t or at least TRY to treat them evenly why even have multiple children? Image

I honestly think she fell pregnant with Jackson to lock Khoa down. To make sure she has leverage. Food for thought.
Oh yes definitely

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I can deff see that happening . Especially since Keren didn’t amount to anything other then a baby making machine .

ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

Okay so Khoa wants to move in to a house like that "as soon as possible". They can probs afford it, idk, but just imagine Keren in charge of that big a house.. She would probably need to hire like 5 housekeepers, cuz we all know she doesn't lift a finger. Also, SHE DOESNT NEED A BIG ASS KITCHEN, she doesn't even know how to use the one she has zzzz

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

also, Khoa in the middle of saying goodbye to his kids and of course Keren had to be like "What about me, YOU GONNA MISS ME?".. Can't even share the attention with her own kids smh

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

Keren went with Khoa omg omg!!! I can’t believe this!! She’s so freaking “sick” she can’t even go to nonnies birthday dinner yet she’ll travel 1,000 miles away?!
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Swiftem01 wrote:I’m surprised they’ve left my comment up. I commented about how Khoa said it was the best day ever as his uncles lying on his death bed and Keren threw Landon in the crib and sung songs to Jackson. What is wrong with these people?? I really hope this baby is gonna be a boy because Landon will completely be forgotten about. And his birthday is in 2 days, have we heard ANYTHING about it in a vlog?? No!!!! I’m so for the #savelandon shirts lmao
Are u sure they did? Did u log in under someone elses account and see if you still see it? I know they have me blocked but I can still see my comment but I tried logging in another way and mope no comments. Shes such a fucking coward to be so "savage"

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Thread title like someone suggested

KkandBinkyj

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

LMAO Keren is going to be SOOOO mad at Taylor for ruining their stupid surprise. She’s hiding in the suitcase and they were going to do a big ‘surpiiiiiiiise’ Keren came with me, tomorrow. Hahahahaaaa it’s ruined now. Nice one Taylor

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If Keren went to Utah with khoa why on earth didn’t they take the boys with them? I’m sure they would love to play with Levi and Alaya (and Kyra always gives them more attention than Keren ever does).

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Makaye wrote:I never saw Keren talk about wanting a girl. All I’ve ever heard was how she likes boys better, and she’s a “boy mom”! She always said girls were “sassy”.
She just doesnt want to compete with Khoas attention and a little girl would get all of his. Does anyone else kind of notice he is super feminine sometimes? Like a little light in the loafers. I think he would want to dote on her and take her shopping and to do mani pedis Image keren knows she would prob be prettier and competition for attention. Shes a sick bitch and I could slap her for little Landon. Id take him in in a heartbeat but Jackson hell no. He is a spoiled bratty child and i would be so embarrased to have other parents, healthcare professionals see what I let happen to his teeth. I really hate that girl. Shes no woman or she would take all the criticism. Shes a puss no savage!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:“My uncle’s dying, but I met some teenage girls who stalked my location via social media to find me, so all in all, pretty awesome day!”
"Best day ever" and his girlfriend wasnt there Image thats reason enough

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

doveminibites wrote:
thealesc wrote:
Newmomma wrote:OT why are people always giving them merch ideas? They have exploited enough. Teens these days are really weird. These idiots are just a random family on the internet. Who likes to have ugly faces of strangers on their shirt? Or random quotes that makes no sense to normal people!
It’s not teens in general. I’m 19 (turning 20 in May ayeee) and Id never wear/spend money on a shitty shirt like that. I think most of their followers tend to be pre-teens or easy to manipulate (13-15 yo).
Yeah I’m the same age as you (turning 20 in march) and I have been watching youtube for years and years and have never brought anyone’s merch. When I was in middle/high school I nevwr saw people wearing merch from youtubers so I think in the grand scheme not that many teens are crazy about buying merch and the ones that are idk what to say about them lol

I wonder more wth their parents think of their kids little preteen girls fangirling a teen mom family channel ( I know keren wasnt exactly a young teen but still) and watching parents and wearing shirts with some other family on it. Its fucking weird

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

STOP IT PLEASE!!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
thealesc wrote: It’s not teens in general. I’m 19 (turning 20 in May ayeee) and Id never wear/spend money on a shitty shirt like that. I think most of their followers tend to be pre-teens or easy to manipulate (13-15 yo).
Yeah I’m the same age as you (turning 20 in march) and I have been watching youtube for years and years and have never brought anyone’s merch. When I was in middle/high school I nevwr saw people wearing merch from youtubers so I think in the grand scheme not that many teens are crazy about buying merch and the ones that are idk what to say about them lol

I wonder more wth their parents think of their kids little preteen girls fangirling a teen mom family channel ( I know keren wasnt exactly a young teen but still) and watching parents and wearing shirts with some other family on it. Its fucking weird

She wasn't a teen mom at all. She just uses the teen mom tag for more views apparently.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

CarmenS wrote:I think this is how Khoa’s uncles visit went like: Khoa called an Uber to get from the hotel to the hospital.

Uber driver: you’re going to the hospital?
Khoa: “Yes! Hey do you know Elle mills or Corinna from YouTube? Oh sorry I’m a YouTube that’s why I’m recording”
Uber driver: ummm ok... to the hospital right?
Khoa: Yes please, so have you seen Elle mills? She’s soooo funny. Omg she’s like the funniest person on YouTube. You should watch her.
Uber driver: why are you going to the hospital?
Khoa: oh my uncle is dying so I flew from Fl to say my goodbyes. He’s like my fav uncle it’s so sad.
Uber driver: oh I’m sorry.
Khoa: oh thank you.

**they made it to the hospital**

Uber driver: hey sorry about your uncle I hope you enjoy your visit with him. So nice of you to come see him.
Khoa: oh no hold on don’t leave This will only take less than a minute. I just need a footage of the hospital to show I was here... you know YouTube life.
Uber driver: ImageImage
Khoa: great thanks man you’re like the best Uber driver ever...
Uber driver: ImageImage
Khoa: I just tweeted I was going to this place can you take me there? I’m sure fans will come rushing in to find me.
Uber driver: ImageImage sure...
Khoa: awesome!!!
Uber driver: ...

**Made it to the place**

Uber driver: ok we’re here.
Khoa: OMG THANK YOU SOOO SO MUCH. You’re awesome. Btw you should watch Elle mills she amazing. Thank you.

Uber driver: “please leave”

ImageImage sorry I got a little carried away...Image I had some free time so why not right lol!

Im sure you were pretty right on actually Image

Unread post by Guest »

KKandStayInsideAllDay

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
grenap wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c182bf.jpg[/img]

WTF????? How in the... like how could you say that a day is the saddest and best days of your life??!! Your uncle died/is dying for fucks sake.

Ot but why did they write goodbye with 's? English is not my first language yet I find it to be a bit odd

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Yeah that is why i pointed it out lol what a freak.... Spanish is my first language but that is a mistake a child makes. You use the apostrophy to show possession

She is a damn idiot! Clearly, she tried to fool her subs into thinking Jacksons open bite was from a fall in the bathtub. She wasnt planning on a professional in the field who sees trauma all the time and knows the difference. When children bump their mouths it would most definitely be something called intrusion. She is a moron of the highest caliber.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
grenap wrote:
Straight forward wrote: Lol! This would be epic. It's needed.
#antimerch all the way

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
If someone wants to spearhead this id totally buy one and post a pic on twitter to spite kk

Same Image

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

spillingthetea wrote:STOP IT PLEASE!!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING!!

To be fair, she hasn't been here in a while. And she's not replying starting drama so chill lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

queentee20 wrote:We need a new thread, time to vote on a title...

KKandIThrewUpToday
Image lmao

Return to “KKandBabyJ”