+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyEhhEhh

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

grenap wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Also those minions look fucking dumb in their “imbecile” merch lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IKR?! The first time I heard about that merch I was like wtf is wrong with these grown ass badass parents? They even edited Landon "calling" his parents imbecile. It's not dark humor it's just straight up immature

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
And anyone who sees it will have no idea why people are calling themselves imbeciles Image poor little 12 year olds probably dont know what it means

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

KKlazyparentingallday

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

ecf997 wrote:KKNauseousAllDay
KKTooTiredToParentToday
KKTooTiredToParentToday!!!!! ImageImage

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

KKLetsSaveNayNay

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Let’s pray for this new thread to be free of negative Nancys (aka: jmama)

Im the furthest thing from negative. Ive never fought or been anything but kind on here until that little troll bitch talked shit. I literally was attacked for bringing an educated opinion here, but I'm a grown ass confident woman and mother and wont be talked down to by anyone. Im here, I'm back bitches, hi! These threads are boring as hell unless people come in with actual interesting insight or opinions instead of just, "ugh I hate Keren" over and over. I came here with a purpose and that was to preach how these asshats were destroying their childs mouth (did I mention I specialize in pediatric dentistry, get fucked!) Image other than that Im a total laid back girls girl who likes to build women up not tear them down. None of you know me at all, but if you did you would damn well come out for a girls night and have a blast. You guys need to relax and let people post what they will. This would be boring without commenting back and forth and you will never catch me attacking anyone without being provoked first. Just not my nature at all. If this is too long for you it wasn't meant for you so move along, I'm a fast thinker and reader. Sorry not sorry.

grown ass confident women don’t need to type paragraphs defending themselves

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

KKandNonnieTheSlave

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Keren went to Utah???? I missed something omg she’s unreal
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

queentee20 wrote:We need a new thread, time to vote on a title...

KKandIThrewUpToday
this oneeee lol

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

nebula wrote:Guys is there really a "middle child syndrome"? If so I feel bad for little baby Landon.
Precious Jackson was making monkey sounds while screeching on Khoa's sc. What a joy, my f@cking ears..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Not in my house. My middle son is my only baby that didnt have blonde hair blue eyes he got dark hair and hazel eyes. He is just beautiful and when he was born he was so much like Landon. Always happy, never wanted a binky, just a sweet pea content baby. He is so special to me just like my only daughter and my first son who was a genius reading at 2. I love the hell out of all my kids and each one gets alone dates with me and are so loved. If anyone cant handle that they need to be sterilized.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
nebula wrote:Guys is there really a "middle child syndrome"? If so I feel bad for little baby Landon.
Precious Jackson was making monkey sounds while screeching on Khoa's sc. What a joy, my f@cking ears..

Not in my house. My middle son is my only baby that didnt have blonde hair blue eyes he got dark hair and hazel eyes. He is just beautiful and when he was born he was so much like Landon. Always happy, never wanted a binky, just a sweet pea content baby. He is so special to me just like my only daughter and my first son who was a genius reading at 2. I love the hell out of all my kids and each one gets alone dates with me and are so loved. If anyone cant handle that they need to be sterilized.

No one cares

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

OlikTver wrote:
momo_3849 wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:They’ve let a few comments about throwing Landon into bed slip through, the fans are all over them commenting not to judge their parenting
its insane, the 11 year olds are acting like no one could possibly know as much about parenting as Keren and Khoa

And it's really sad...cause these teens will grow up thinking that it's ok to act like Keren and Khoa towards their kids.
My worst fear next to encouraging teen pregnancy. Glad there are wise people to post here and more people will start to read here.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

BananasBananas wrote:

Sorry for the multiple posts. After seeing Jmama get roasted for not using the forum correctly I’m scared.

But yeah middle child syndrome is definitely a thing. Birth order in general actually plays a lot into personality. In my family though I feel like being a middle child really benefited me. I’m much more independent than my oldest and youngest sibling. Plus you can get away with a lot more
I dont get roasted Image no way. How is a forum supposed to be used exactly? Please enlighten me! Roasted by an ignorant twit who DID get roasted on OK's thread for being a trolly bitch trying to start crap.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:

Sorry for the multiple posts. After seeing Jmama get roasted for not using the forum correctly I’m scared.

But yeah middle child syndrome is definitely a thing. Birth order in general actually plays a lot into personality. In my family though I feel like being a middle child really benefited me. I’m much more independent than my oldest and youngest sibling. Plus you can get away with a lot more
I dont get roasted Image no way. How is a forum supposed to be used exactly? Please enlighten me! Roasted by an ignorant twit who DID get roasted on OK's thread for being a trolly bitch trying to start crap.

I wouldn't say I got roasted on OKs thread of your talking about me. Lmao. So yeah no. I forgot you can't stick up for children here. *Shrugs* This app is great for wanting to discuss YouTubers and write out the frustration we have as 'fans'. But a lot of you guys are bullies. Not to the YouTubers but to people on these threads who don't agree with you or anyone else. So yeah. I'm going back to my lurking corner where I lurk and keep my mouth shut because I do indeed get my feelings hurt.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

KKandTheTwitterRant

Title suggestion. ^^^

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Louzah wrote:I wonder if Keren will actually get her Landon tattoo for Landon's birthday

All the dummies were in the comments saying "she cant, shes pregnant" which is untrue, you can. I love when people have no idea what they are talking about and act like they do

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Here we go

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Khoa’s random comment about wanting to stop vlogging and move to snapchat bc the kids are too loud?! No its just jackson screeching when he doesnt get his way bc of your crap parenting and nonexistent discipline. But anyways...do you guys think they will quit daily vlogging?!

Only if they got demonitized

Return to “KKandBabyJ”