KKandIThrewUpToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 19

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Terelynne »

I love Taylor she is so good with Jackson and Landon!! She also tells us Keren went to Utah LOL!!! Of course Keren went she cannot be left alone I hope she pukes the whole time she’s there.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KLothbrock »

They left Sunday but super super late at night you could see it was already dark. It was probably close to midnight if not midnight when they made it to Utah. So when they mean two days they mean all of Monday and Tuesday, and then they grab the red eye on Wednesday

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

I am a long time lurker... A looooong loooong time lurker lol

I found KKandBabyJ through OKBaby back before jackson was born, I somewhat liked them at first but I noticed things as time went on . Keren and Khoa really are shitty people (Keren more than Khoa) I really wish they'd stop reproducing for a while and focus on being the best parents they can be to Jackson and Landon but unfortunately money has made them into two piece of shit parents.

Something else I wanted to mention and i'm for sure not going to be the popular opinion on this but I actually like Jmama and It does seem like many of you gang up on her. She comments on the thread, someone says something slick to her and when she responds shes attacked by everyone and by people who barely comment in the first place. Idk, just made me feel bad for her a little. Her comments are funny and actually true.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Why is khoa’s twitter name khoalana del Ray? His name has nothing to do with Lana Del Ray? What a tool
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

BananasBananas wrote:Why is khoa’s twitter name khoalana del Ray? His name has nothing to do with Lana Del Ray? What a tool
Cuz he always fangirls about someone :roll:
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

AuraBor wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:Why is khoa’s twitter name khoalana del Ray? His name has nothing to do with Lana Del Ray? What a tool
Cuz he always fangirls about someone :roll:
It’s really funny watching these two adults try to fit in with a bunch of teenage girls.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

ckks wrote:they took the boys to Colorado during flu season so? lol that's definitely not the reason they left them behind this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m positive she didn’t want the world to see the developmental difference btwn Levi and J. Especially with all the talk about it in here lately (because, obviously she reads here) She knows it’s night and day with them.
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

People. Keren was not inside that suitcase, she was just crawling from the other side of the kitchen island. There is no way she would have been inside that suitcase.
ImAMomof_3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImAMomof_3 »

They didn’t take the boys because Keren would have to take care of them all on her own. None of her babysitters were going to go along with her and watch HER children while she went out with the girls. Heaven forbid she actually be a mother and allow her kids to have interactions with others kids. Why keep spitting kids out when you don’t even take care of the ones you have.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I dont know if anyone's seen this photo but Landon's attitude!!ImageImageImageImage I love it[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 32deef.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

KKSUX wrote:People. Keren was not inside that suitcase, she was just crawling from the other side of the kitchen island. There is no way she would have been inside that suitcase.
Image she so was

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

KKSUX wrote:People. Keren was not inside that suitcase, she was just crawling from the other side of the kitchen island. There is no way she would have been inside that suitcase.
But the suitcase shaked, Kyra even screamed... OK just posted a video, I'm gonna watch it
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

secret1510 wrote:
But the suitcase shaked, Kyra even screamed... OK just posted a video, I'm gonna watch it
Watch okbabys new video, Keren was in the suitcase.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Mmmmm it sure looked like the rocking was coming from inside. And she would have had to move the bar stools
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I just watched OKBaby's vlog. LOL i actually cracked up at that. I can't believe Keren could fit in there.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh god Taylor definitely fucked up their ‘huge surprise’ vlog Keren must be fuming.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I find it funny how she eats something "healthy" throws it up and quickly asks for junk food right after it. Also, it's funny how Khoa was calling her out and she quickly changed the subject. Haha even Khoa knows Keren uses pregnancy as and excuse to eat junk.

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Classie wrote:I just watched OKBaby's vlog. LOL i actually cracked up at that. I can't believe Keren could fit in there.
I actually laughed so hard at Kyra. It was funny.

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Classie wrote:I just watched OKBaby's vlog. LOL i actually cracked up at that. I can't believe Keren could fit in there.
I laughed so much... How she fits there?!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m just wondering if they bought the suitcase empty?? Where was all their stuff lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”