Mumof2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Mumof2 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I think it also has to do with risk of infection. The way Keren looks after herself (dirty bitch) I doubt it would be safe for her.
Ps. In Australia all Tattoo studios won't tattoo pregnant woman. I knew a girl who wanted one and was willing to travel but couldn't find any where to go. They all said no one would do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Holy FUCK jmama STOP REPLYING TO EVERY FUCKING COMMENT

thelaurenmarie13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thelaurenmarie13 »

Jmama I understand you have your children and job to tend to and may not come to the forum often and have lots to catch up on but please just be considerate of what you’re replying to and quoting - a lot of topics are already forgotten about by the time you reply

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Pineapples »

when you see 50 new comments and think something really major has happened, only to find that it is Jmama doing her usual weekly roundup

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Like if you want to reply, sure go ahead. BUT, When you’re replying and quoting 7 times about the her being in the suitcase and how she did it when we ALREADY addressed that and went forward, there’s no point. Just read ahead a little, see what the next few posts are and see if you need to say she was in the suit 7 times.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Did Khoa teach Jackson to call his aunt "uncle?" The fuck?
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Why are you talking about something that happened a week ago. Everybody watched the vlog after that and got the answers. Stuff people do to stay relevant :|
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

KKand3boys wrote:Did Khoa teach Jackson to call his aunt "uncle?" The fuck?
no milang taught him to say that lol i think she's trying to be ~quirky~ teenager

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I quite like seeing bah noi more in the vlogs. I think she’s funny. Plus Keren doesn’t act up so much when she’s around. Keren needs more bah nois in her life to keep her in check lol

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

queentee20 wrote:
jenneroni wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Fuck off, never triggered over here. It takes me a millisecond to forget the hate

9 out of the last 10 comments have been yours. That much repeat posting and quoting really clogs up the thread. Just wanted to let you know

She’s replying to posts with feedback and catching up so I don’t think it’s clogging. A portion of us post 10 times a day, she’s just doing that in one sitting. I’m a frequent poster too lol
Do you wanna suck her ass a little more?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I knew the second I saw all the new posts that jmama was back.

Fuck

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Was that landon’s dinner? He’s 1 yr old keren not a bird.

Also, do they not own plates? Why was Jackson eating off of table?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

BananasBananas wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
BananasBananas wrote: Smoked fish isn't cooked, lil listeria risk there..
Smoked salmon is cooked...

I personally wouldn’t eat it if I were pregnant. If it’s shelf stable, it’s fine, but I personally wouldn’t eat a shelf stable smoked meat, pregnant or not. I’m guessing at a sushi place the smoked salmon wasn’t shelf stable.
Source: https://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYo ... 083320.htm

Edit: I’m also super paranoid about foodbourne illness. I also wouldn’t set foot in a Chipotle after all the issues they’ve had but KK scarf that down like it’s nothing. Kids die from E. coli, personally I don’t fux
Adulta rarely die of e coli. Small babies can bc their immune system is basically nonexistent. The reason people die of e coli is bc they get severely dehydrated losing lytes and not replenishing them. You can get e coli from anything including your own body so youre fine. Also the smoked salmon i get is fully cooked and requires refridgeration. You cant keep it on the shelf..it’s meat and would spoil

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Faat18 wrote:I dont know if anyone's seen this photo but Landon's attitude!!ImageImageImageImage I love it[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 32deef.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Is it so bad to say i loved when they got home and both boys just wanted daddy. Landon literally hates her Image

Well can you blame him?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
jenneroni wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Fuck off, never triggered over here. It takes me a millisecond to forget the hate

9 out of the last 10 comments have been yours. That much repeat posting and quoting really clogs up the thread. Just wanted to let you know

She’s replying to posts with feedback and catching up so I don’t think it’s clogging. A portion of us post 10 times a day, she’s just doing that in one sitting. I’m a frequent poster too lol
Right. But why is she replying to every post posted the last week? Some questions were already answered and some topics we are done talking about. She’s replying to everything not even stuff directed exactly to her. It comes across as arrogant and self important. That’s why people get annoyed at her. That and if someone so much as says anything contrary she explodes ans threatens that person then plugs in her career as a justification.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

+Jmama19+ wrote: Wanna know why? Because i came here to leave messages for keren about her childrens teeth and it pertained to my work. I wanted her to know it was coming from an actual professional not some dumbass who wanted to talk shit. Guess what I got hate for answering peoples questions about dentistry and jacksons teeth. Blah blah all she talks about is her job. WELL YES WHEN THATS ALOT OF THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK AND I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE QUALIFIED TO ANSWER. Theres nothing wrong with being proud and loving what you do and even hating keren i wanted to help that little boy but all my trying to help was clouded by haters talking shit. Ive never seen anything like it. I was so appalled by the vlog returning from utah i had to come talk about it to the few sensible women here so thats why im back today. Then ill go back to other happy people who knows how to treat others

If you’re leaving comments for keren why are you replying to all posts on this thread? I haven’t seen a single person ask questions about his teeth. All these posts and not one about teeth? You wanted to talk about returning from Utah but all you spoke about is the suitcase which everyone already knows about. I’m just curious whether you’re not seeing what others are or you choose not to. #justasking I don’t see people “ganging” up rather group of people annoyed. I’ve nothing against you but I’m really curious as to why you feel the need to reply to old (now)irrelevant posts and when people call you out on that you call names?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Newmomma wrote:Was that landon’s dinner? He’s 1 yr old keren not a bird.

They even do that in restuarants. Where you KNOW the surfaces are dirty af. they are vile

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Was that landon’s dinner? He’s 1 yr old keren not a bird.

They even do that in restuarants. Where you KNOW the surfaces are dirty af. they are vile

a few months ago wasn't she asking if she should expose them to certain allergens? pretty sure it was part of a brand deal, but girlllll exposing your kids to allergens is the least of your problems. you should stop exposing them to bacteria. maybe thats why jackson seems to get sick so easily.
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

I’ve been super busy with family visiting so when I came to the thread and saw a million new posts I got so pumped thinking something important happened. Nope. Just fucking Jmama again.
We get it. You “work in pediatric dentistry” (aka, a receptionist who thinks she’s a professional since she works in a dentists office). There are undoubtedly other people as “qualified” as you are and you don’t see them plugging their “career” every single post. You’re not important here, just fucking annoying.
We get you don’t catch up often, that’s fine. But you truly do not need to reply to every post, especially posts that have already been answered LONG ago (the suitcase posts). I can promise you that no one wants a reply from you. Except maybe your ass kisser queentee20.
You also don’t have to mention your husband and family every 5 seconds. A lot of us have spouses and children and are very happy as well. I have a husband and a daughter. You didn’t know that because i don’t feel the need to try and prove to everyone how “happy” I am, because I am actually happy and don’t need the validation from strangers on a YouTube forum.
Either use the forum like a normal person or get fucked thanks

Return to “KKandBabyJ”