Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I'm so so suprised Keren hasn't put on Twitter that Taylor spoiled their Utah fun. I bet her and Khoa are so pissed about it.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:Woo! This thread moves soooo fast I love it.

So why has no one commented on how she said the vlog was late because SHE was SO sick today!

A. She literally says that as an excuse whenever the vlog is late or when she’s asked to do something!!!

B. KHOA does all the work so what’s up with that bs excuse?

I’m so tired of them
I think Keren was trying to keep up the,'Im still in Florida' thing. When she is actually with Khoa in Utah, Taylor gave her up.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

I think people were going to find out when OKbaby upload their vlog today, so it doesn't really matter if Taylor gave it away or not. But if she does get pissed because Taylor uploaded the video, then she is just dumb as hell.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’m not even a little bit surprised that she went with him, and left the kids at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

queentee20 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I’m not even a little bit surprised that she went with him, and left the kids at home

After the way he acted the last time he was alone in a different state, she’s gotta go keep her man in check!!

Oh snap what did he do ?

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

You know I remember a time when Keren said khoa friends didn’t like her... I can see why

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Aisde from the suitcase moving at the end. Khoa was holding a tan purse on the train at the airport, so if their dumb viewers can't figure out that Keren went too then there's no hope :D
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I’m not even a little bit surprised that she went with him, and left the kids at home

After the way he acted the last time he was alone in a different state, she’s gotta go keep her man in check!!

Oh snap what did he do ?

I think they’re referencing how he hung out with so many young girls the entire trip lol

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote: After the way he acted the last time he was alone in a different state, she’s gotta go keep her man in check!!

Oh snap what did he do ?

Just how he was out entertaining young women while he was supposed to be visiting his dying uncle. Keren was at home looking dumb, ok well khoa was looking dumb. But he made Keren look stupid too with his behavior. Don’t make me look like a fool... but anyways, I’m with Keren here, I wouldn’t trust him alone. It’s inappropriate behavior and he obviously needs someone to babysit him and tell him no
I agree with you but I also think maybe hes just tired of Keren and how she doesn’t go out and do anything . They don’t even go on dates together . I don’t condone adultery at all. I mean lately on the videos Keren has been disrespecting him a lot and he’s getting annoyed and passive aggressive about it . Especially with how she interrupts him and pushing him into the pool .

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Omg kerens lashes. So wonky and atrocious. How TF does she think they look good?! Even khoa thinks they look like crap

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

I see no difference

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you cunt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who the hell did her lashes she clearly had no real friends

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Oh Jesus. Your so over dramatic. Please leave the thread, you literally can't take any ones opinion. She said no one cares because all you drown on about is your kids and jobs. This is NOT a thread about YOU. It's a bout Keren and Khoa. Lord. ImageImageImage

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

I dislike it when people really feel the need to make an exit post like just leave

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

ohanapanda wrote:Who the hell did her lashes Image she clearly had no real friends

She doesn’t take care of them, I’m sure. And she probably asks for the most lashes possible. It’s too much. I thought she looked fine without them. I’d just put on mascara whenever I’d want some color on my lashes if I were blonde.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol jmama is on the okbaby forum talking about how great her life is and how she don’t care what people say she needs attention

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:Lol jmama is on the okbaby forum talking about how great her life is and how she don’t care what people say Image she needs attention

I wish she would just go away. Between KKs thread and OKs thread I want to bash my face in. She is really freaking annoying. No ONE cares about her personal life and we have all said this.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”