anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
angel15158 wrote:Sorry for all the photos but this is like keren. Maybe she got postpartum depression?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1d8eb0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f34a14.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a2e9e1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... eaab85.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
This literally made me sick to my stomach. Im sorry I just cannot believe in something like that. I know depression exists I had it with my first baby but it was more I was scared Id mess up I was 20 and had never changed a diaper. My second and 3rd came along and those children the second I held them there was a love unexplainable. In that instant Id of gave my life for theirs. A mothers love is a completely unexplainable thing. It can make you crazy like wanna beat up another toddler for pushing your child crazy. Just an animalistic instinct. I feel broken hearted for anyone who doesnt feel that. I do think thats a huge reason its a good idea to age gap your children . Mine are 5 years apart from 17 to 13 to 8. It gave me a chance to really bond with them as only children until school then I would have my next and while the other was at school I had all that time to give my other child and the other child being gone all day I missed so much and they missed their brother or sister it was always happy reunions and everyone got special time. Granted age gaps bring different problems. As they age they fight more because they are in such different life stages. Now my teens want privacy but lil sis wants her brothers attention but it still works out because her being my only daughter her and I have an extremely tight bond. Sorry some of you hate us talking about our lives but if any of you want and dont have children these are important things to think about. Dont come for me too hard

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Honestly that’s great to know as I’m pregnant with my second now and my son will be turning 5 when this baby is born. Many people think it’s crazy that I “waited so long” as it seems to be more common these days to pop them out one after another but I was also 20 when I had my first and needed these past 5 years to further my education and get established. I hope the age gap is a positive thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Newmomma wrote:
For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
This is completely off topic but where are you from? Where I live in Canada my daughter was vaccinated at 4, 6, 12 and 18 months and now won't be getting anymore until she's 5! Interesting how areas differ with things like that.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

We need a new thread like NOW. I can’t with this girl, almost three pages of just her! How do I block her??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Secretsexposed123 wrote:Have they posted the video of khoa reacting to the 3rd pregnancy? If not, what’s taking so long??
wasn't it in the official pregnancy announcement? they looked at the test together, if im remembering correctly.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

spillingthetea wrote:We need a new thread like NOW. I can’t with this girl, almost three pages of just her! How do I block her??

I tried to block her on tapatalk but it won’t work for me :(.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

1cor138 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
1cor138 wrote:this isn’t the first time you’ve talked about him being “feminine”. You allude to him being possibly gay as if that’s a bad thing...

Feminine doesn't mean gay. More metro sexual but hes even more feminine that that sometimes. Guys can have feminine characteristics without being gay just like women can like "traditionally" thought of as masculine things like contact sports and choosing careers over having a family. Neither characteristics make you gay, anyone can have traits of masculinity and femininity. I myself have very untraditional ways of doing things. Im so much more comfortable around guys than girls and gravitate to other girls who are like that too. Its good to have a mixture of both but Khoa definitely seems to have more female characteristics than traditional big tough guy manly men. Lets say he would be way more up for a mani pedi where as I could never see my husband going. My husband never cries, almost to the point where I check his pulse during some sad movies but I could see Khoa easily crying. Its not bad just observations. Im so far from being homophobic, like real far. Ive tried it all myself along with most girls I know. My queen I live for is Willam, I dont miss anything that bitch does. I just wouldnt be surprised if maybe in college Khoa kissed Andy once or twice. Lol, I wouldnt blame him and Im here for whatever and whoever anybody wants to be.

didnt mean to thank. You literally said “keren might be his beard” lmao that’s literally saying he may be gay so

Maybe he is, maybe hes bi who cares. I just find him boy crushing and his femininity funny

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:We need a new thread like NOW. I can’t with this girl, almost three pages of just her! How do I block her??

I tried to block her on tapatalk but it won’t work for me :(.

Me too. Just collapses the posts which doesn’t really help imo

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Maybe girls intimidate her? Since she only has boys...
She is awkward with every kid except Jackson. I could see her just using Jackson to lock down Khoa. Landon was to lock down YouTube and the new baby just ruined their chance at the vlog squad. I also want to applaud Ok Baby for shading binkys, props for taking their kids places (ok really just Kyra Oscar kinda shades Alaya calling her smile goofy and he cant stand her crying and doesnt like being alone with his own daughter) but they do include them and the smoothie thing saying she had to feed them healthy or she would be a crappy mom had me rolling since Keren is shit in that department. I really like Kyra sometimes but im gonna be honest here I forsee a divorce there someday.

What divorce when they prob wont even get married

Oh eventually they will but I dont think they will last

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

wolflily23 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
This is completely off topic but where are you from? Where I live in Canada my daughter was vaccinated at 4, 6, 12 and 18 months and now won't be getting anymore until she's 5! Interesting how areas differ with things like that.
I’m in Australia and immunisations are 6 weeks, 4, 6, 12, 18 months and 4 years. So similar to Canada. I’ll never understand why people don’t immunise

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:
giphy.gif
Yes bitch hi! Probably should up the number Im a fast reader and responder and I enjoy responding to people instead if just creepily reading others thoughts. To me its a forum to discuss. A comment section is to leave a comment and for the most part thats it but a forum is literally a discussion board. I never attack people. I politely respond and I always appreciate anyone taking the time to read what I write and respond. Why are you here if not to discuss the subject matter? I swear some of you can be such petty, awful bitches. Doesn't bring me down. I explained I was home with a sick kiddo today and bored so sometimes I enjoy this more than YouTube

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ImageImage any freaking closer and jackson will be in the ipad oh and of course he has his binky!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:
giphy.gif
Yes bitch hi! Probably should up the number Im a fast reader and responder and I enjoy responding to people instead if just creepily reading others thoughts. To me its a forum to discuss. A comment section is to leave a comment and for the most part thats it but a forum is literally a discussion board. I never attack people. I politely respond and I always appreciate anyone taking the time to read what I write and respond. Why are you here if not to discuss the subject matter? I swear some of you can be such petty, awful bitches. Doesn't bring me down. I explained I was home with a sick kiddo today and bored so sometimes I enjoy this more than YouTube

It’s fine if you wanna post. That’s what this is here for obviously.
But I got notification for 30+ new posts, and guess who 28 of them were from? You.
Responding to posts from days ago that aren’t really relevant anymore. I know it’s hard to keep up with your kids and job but you don’t have to respond to every single post on here. No one else does.
Also you have directly attacked and threatened people on here, myself included lol.

bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

scjara0730 wrote:ImageImage any freaking closer and jackson will be in the ipad oh and of course he has his binky!

At this rate his eyes are gonna have some issues too :(
Secretsexposed123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secretsexposed123 »

I was freaking out with how close the ipad was to Jackson. My eyes were hurting just watching him.

Also keren legit looks 6+ months pregnant but in reality she’s only what... 3months? Not even?
She needs to take care of herself and her baby. Only eating fast food and coffee is toxic for her baby. She needs to eat nutrients for the baby to grow.
You’d think that keren would have some sense of knowledge on pregnancies since this is her 5th one. But hey! Miscarriage = more views, so might as well!
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

J Mama:
giphy.gif

It’s fine if you wanna post. That’s what this is here for obviously.
But I got notification for 30+ new posts, and guess who 28 of them were from? You.
Responding to posts from days ago that aren’t really relevant anymore. I know it’s hard to keep up with your kids and job but you don’t have to respond to every single post on here. No one else does.
Also you have directly attacked and threatened people on here, myself included lol.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

scjara0730 wrote:ImageImage any freaking closer and jackson will be in the ipad oh and of course he has his binky!

He's gonna need braces and glasses, and he'll be small for his age until puberty hits because of his parents shittiness... Poor kid.
Hes definitely getting picked on in school. Especially when other kids find these videos of him.
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

He's gonna need braces and glasses, and he'll be small for his age until puberty hits because of his parents shittiness... Poor kid.
Hes definitely getting picked on in school. Especially when other kids find these videos of him.
I think he will need more than braces, they will probably need to do surgery on his whole mouth...
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3f17e9.jpg[/img] y’all see what I see ?? Landon not wearing freaking shoes outside smh why does she put shoes on him ?

Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

Even though the flu shot is only 30% effective this year it still helps minimize the symptoms. Especially with how sick her kids get Keren would be stupid not to get their flu shots, kids especially their age are at risk for serious complications from the flu. But keren is a badass mom who probably wouldn't care and would give her an excuse to give the kids Tylenol and her not to get out of bed all day ImageImageImage

Im a med student but ive seen how bad the flu is this year even for people who have had the shot lol. There is no mitigating of symptoms with the shot. It’s just as bad. Even so flu shots arent vaccines so it’s a moot point

As a med student you should probably know that the flu shot is a vaccine. My parents work in the Emergency Department (dads a doctor moms a nurse) all they have seen is he flu and pneumonia lately. The flu shot does have a chance (not 100%) of helping some symptoms not get rid of them completely but still lessen them slightly and making the flu have a shorter course of time which obviously isn't guaranteed but can happen Imagewhy take the chance of having no protection at all.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”