• Advertisement
    

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 pm

queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote: Except that she doesn't talk about KK and Ok. It's always about her and her kids and her job. Sure she replies to people and then talks but everything needs to be a follow up of her life.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


Have you actually read them? A lot of them say a ton of shit about KK which is why I love them! I have a weird sense of humor and jmama is so mean it’s hilaruous in a weird way.... again, I’ve got a weird sense of humor. Lol
Her comments about KK are fine. No one is saying not to post and drag them. I myself an tired of the constant post about her job and kids. Those are annoying. If we could exclude that I find her very funny.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Coco_ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 pm

i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 6894 times
Been thanked: 3877 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

scjara0730 wrote:i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Badassmom_ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
someones triggered. No one cares lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Badassmom_
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 5341 times
Been thanked: 2278 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby ohanapanda » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2299 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Pineapples » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:34 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk


Ok jmama I have always said I appreciate your dentistry posts, but come on now you are doing ENTIRELY TOO MUCH! Just chill. Comment, Join in, crack jokes, it’s all good! But you cannot keep quoting every single person that you don’t agree with. Just be cool. Post your posts. You keep clogging up the thread man.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 15015 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm

ohanapanda wrote:The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:36 pm

queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

Also I’m sorry I know you’re not saying Keren deserves a break. Just the sentence and knowing this thread is about KEREN... no no no, she has no excuse to leave her kids behind. SHE NEVER HAS HER KIDS
I don't agree with it or Keren but I do understand it if that makes sense. Keren definitely Definitely doesn't need a break. But maybe just maybe her and Khoa are fighting and they think time away from the kids will help. I mean we can all pray that Khoa leaves her and takes the kids right??

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby ohanapanda » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2299 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:40 pm

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. Ughhhh I get so teary just thinking of poor Nonnie. Keren of all people should be giving her the world. If youve watched Keren draw her life on her channel, you'd see how much Nonnie gave up for her and her sisters. So for bitch face Keren to throw her to the side is super upsetting. I would feel like shit if I did that to my mom.

Then poor Landon with his bad birthday with food he can't eat, with no one but Taylor, Bianca, and Nonnie to even care about him. Jackson is always always in the limelight and that's how it will always be.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby ohanapanda » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:42 pm

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="ohanapanda"]The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. Ughhhh I get so teary just thinking of poor Nonnie. Keren of all people should be giving her the world. If youve watched Keren draw her life on her channel, you'd see how much Nonnie gave up for her and her sisters. So for bitch face Keren to throw her to the side is super upsetting. I would feel like shit if I did that to my mom.

Then poor Landon with his bad birthday with food he can't eat, with no one but Taylor, Bianca, and Nonnie to even care about him. Jackson is always always in the limelight and that's how it will always be.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk[/quote]


I feel sad just thinking about it .... Landon will be that middle child whose forgotten . It’s a shame because he’s truly better than Jackson.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2299 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:45 pm

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:[quote="KLothbrock"][quote="ohanapanda"]The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. Ughhhh I get so teary just thinking of poor Nonnie. Keren of all people should be giving her the world. If youve watched Keren draw her life on her channel, you'd see how much Nonnie gave up for her and her sisters. So for bitch face Keren to throw her to the side is super upsetting. I would feel like shit if I did that to my mom.

Then poor Landon with his bad birthday with food he can't eat, with no one but Taylor, Bianca, and Nonnie to even care about him. Jackson is always always in the limelight and that's how it will always be.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk[/quote]


I feel sad just thinking about it .... Landon will be that middle child whose forgotten . It’s a shame because he’s truly better than Jackson.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]If Keren has a girl, the KKandBabyJ world will be forever changed. #SaveLandon.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby teddyandmommy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 pm

KLothbrock wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="scjara0730"]i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

Also I’m sorry I know you’re not saying Keren deserves a break. Just the sentence and knowing this thread is about KEREN... no no no, she has no excuse to leave her kids behind. SHE NEVER HAS HER KIDS
I don't agree with it or Keren but I do understand it if that makes sense. Keren definitely Definitely doesn't need a break. But maybe just maybe her and Khoa are fighting and they think time away from the kids will help. I mean we can all pray that Khoa leaves her and takes the kids right??

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk[/quote]

How would time away from the kids help?? If I'm fighting with my husband I spend all my free time with my son cause I'm upset. If they're fighting they need time away from each other not a mini vacation away from the kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 5287 times
Been thanked: 3538 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:56 pm

teddyandmommy wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="KLothbrock"][quote="scjara0730"]i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk


You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

Also I’m sorry I know you’re not saying Keren deserves a break. Just the sentence and knowing this thread is about KEREN... no no no, she has no excuse to leave her kids behind. SHE NEVER HAS HER KIDS
I don't agree with it or Keren but I do understand it if that makes sense. Keren definitely Definitely doesn't need a break. But maybe just maybe her and Khoa are fighting and they think time away from the kids will help. I mean we can all pray that Khoa leaves her and takes the kids right??

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk[/quote]

How would time away from the kids help?? If I'm fighting with my husband I spend all my free time with my son cause I'm upset. If they're fighting they need time away from each other not a mini vacation away from the kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Some people right over their kids.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:05 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
You come across as really aggressive ,particularly for someone with such an education. I too am over thirty with 3 kids and a husband and anyone from here could speak however they wanted to me on the street and I probs wouldn't even notice much less catch an assault charge depriving my hubby ,kids,and pediatric dental emergencies of my talents. Unfortunately I haven't the high paying job, and perfect family you claim but I'm harder than you could ever dream of becoming. Take your abuse to the boxing ring if you don't have the capacity to contain it

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
User avatar
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:49 am
Has thanked: 1367 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Badassmom_ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:43 pm

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
You come across as really aggressive ,particularly for someone with such an education. I too am over thirty with 3 kids and a husband and anyone from here could speak however they wanted to me on the street and I probs wouldn't even notice much less catch an assault charge depriving my hubby ,kids,and pediatric dental emergencies of my talents. Unfortunately I haven't the high paying job, and perfect family you claim but I'm harder than you could ever dream of becoming. Take your abuse to the boxing ring if you don't have the capacity to contain it

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
*mic drop*


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Badassmom_
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 5341 times
Been thanked: 2278 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby teamlandon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 am

Ok legit question... am I the only one confused about how Keren fit in the suitcase at the end of today’s vlog? I mean she’s definitely not a big person but that suitcase doesn’t look like it would fit any grown adult, maybe a toddler but... maybe it’s way bigger than it looks?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
teamlandon
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby dreamingangel210 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 am

Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!
dreamingangel210
Talker
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 176 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby bee13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 am

Haven't watched the new video yet (or Taylor's) but I'm actually really disappointed that they didn't take the boys to Utah. Regardless of how long the trip is or what their plans are, the boys need to be around other little ones their age. They need to leave the house and learn and grow! Plus Kyra loves them and would love to see them, I'm sure. They'll say it was too hard to bring them along, or it was all last minute, but man, that just makes me sad for those little boys, cooped up in the house.

Maybe they didn't want to bring the boys because they didn't want to face the developmental differences between them and Levi & Alaya...
bee13
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 934 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby AuraBor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 am

Noooooooo Keren!!! You did NOOOOT just do that!

SHE COULDN'T leave the house for at least half an hour, so she can celebrate a little bit with her mother on the party, but SHE CAN TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO UTAH AND NOT COMPLAIN!!!!

I used to love Keren, now I think she's a straight A bitch. I feel sorry for Nonie, and Taylor, and everyone around Keren for that matter. I'm so frustrated.

AND YES of course they didn't take the boys with them because when Levi talks to JACKSON he will only REPEAT STUFF and KK is gonna be embarrassed.
User avatar
AuraBor
Informer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 4543 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:54 am

Ah, to be young and stupid and keep popping out children. Then have people who will just take them so you can travel like you don't have children. One of the biggest annoyances about all these teen/young YouTube parents.
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Gossiper
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 5063 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Coco_ » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 am

teamlandon wrote:Ok legit question... am I the only one confused about how Keren fit in the suitcase at the end of today’s vlog? I mean she’s definitely not a big person but that suitcase doesn’t look like it would fit any grown adult, maybe a toddler but... maybe it’s way bigger than it looks?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i was wondering how they’d fit the clothes PLUS keren in there?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 6894 times
Been thanked: 3877 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Milk_stain » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:38 am

I’m so sick (no pun intended) of keren saying “I haven’t been sick in 3 whole days” “I haven’t been sick in 2 days!” But like every damn tweet on Twitter is of her throwing up. Like???? C’mon..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Milk_stain
Amateur
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 am
Has thanked: 1390 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby secret1510 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:11 am

Did anyone watch Taylor's last vlog? She is so nice with the boys... I wish she could be their's mom. She asked Jackson:
- "Jackson, did you miss mom and daddy?"
Jackson: - "Mom and Daddy!!!"
Taylor: - "Do you miss them?"
Jackson: - "Miss them!!!"
Taylor: - "Say yes or no..."
Jackson: - "No!!!"
Taylor: - "No or yes?"
Jackson: - "Yes!!!"

It's obvious that he just repeats the words and does'nt understand a thing... I liked that she keeps that on the vlog.
And showed Landon's sleepy face and smiling, so cute!

She also said about putting the boys in bed, and said that Jackson always freak out and cry, but that day he just whined a little, and said that Landon is always easy.
Sorry for le long post, but I have to mentioned this.
User avatar
secret1510
Talker
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 1208 times
Been thanked: 1398 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby secret1510 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:14 am

secret1510 wrote:Did anyone watch Taylor's last vlog? She is so nice with the boys... I wish she could be their's mom. She asked Jackson:
- "Jackson, did you miss mom and daddy?"
Jackson: - "Mom and Daddy!!!"
Taylor: - "Do you miss them?"
Jackson: - "Miss them!!!"
Taylor: - "Say yes or no..."
Jackson: - "No!!!"
Taylor: - "No or yes?"
Jackson: - "Yes!!!"

It's obvious that he just repeats the words and does'nt understand a thing... I liked that she keeps that on the vlog.
And showed Landon's sleepy face and smiling, so cute!

She also said about putting the boys in bed, and said that Jackson always freak out and cry, but that day he just whined a little, and said that Landon is always easy.
Sorry for le long post, but I have to mentioned this.


But was cute when Jackson shared the raspberry with Landon
User avatar
secret1510
Talker
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 1208 times
Been thanked: 1398 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement