• Advertisement
    

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby NjH1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:18 am

I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NjH1
Talker
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:53 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby secret1510 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

NjH1 wrote:I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter


Block in 3, 2, 1...
User avatar
secret1510
Talker
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 1208 times
Been thanked: 1398 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6650 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 am

In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6650 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KLothbrock » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 am

Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
This. Ink poisoning is a thing. No goo tattoo artist will Tattoo you pregnant like you said. Exspecially with chance of infection.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2072 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Faat18 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:47 am

Rkp65i wrote:Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.
When keren and khoa come home the kids will eventually get the flu because they love to kiss the kids while sick (if KK get sick)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Gossiper
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 5266 times
Been thanked: 4218 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby nebula » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:00 am

I must admit that even though I dislike J's personality, I find super cute the chest bump and peace sign he does. In fact it's adorable.
That must be Taylor's job right?
This kid has potentials but Keren's well known for swiping under the rag talents and intelligence.
It's all about "beauty", "popularity" being a "bad ass" etc...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 am
Has thanked: 961 times
Been thanked: 1340 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Newmomma » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:44 am

NjH1 wrote:I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter


Love it when people call out on them!
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3351 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk


No offence but you are being hella ironic and hypocritical. Talking about beating someone up for saying something you didnt like and calling them names lol. Like this forum isnt that serious girl. Calm down. How do you claim to be a “mature woman” who builds girls up when instead you talk crap and threaten them ? Lol kindof hypocritical.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 9130 times
Been thanked: 14394 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 am

dreamingangel210 wrote:Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!


Yeah but aspyn went with her mom and her moms bf on the trip bc she didnt want to let her have a romantic getaway alone..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 9130 times
Been thanked: 14394 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 am

Jackson begs to go either outside or to nonnies of khoas moms house all the time. Poor kid :( it must be so boring being cooped up with nothing to do and not being able to interact with anyone his age everyday.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 9130 times
Been thanked: 14394 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:17 am

Rkp65i wrote:Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.


LOL cmon now keren’s not smart or maternal enough to think or care about that. She just didnt want the responsibility of dealing with the boys on a flight and at kyras. Also wouldnt she stay home knowing shes preggo if that was a concern?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 9130 times
Been thanked: 14394 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 am

Keren better not sled or skii...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 9130 times
Been thanked: 14394 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Newmomma » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren better not sled or skii...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


In front of Kyra she has holier than thou attitude. Always trying to teach her stuff. Lol so just to show she’s better she might not.
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3351 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Noturavemom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 am

dreamingangel210 wrote:Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!



Because she needs her to stay close to raise her kids while sperm donor is away.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Noturavemom
Talker
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 709 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Classie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 am

Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
User avatar
Classie
Informer
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 3799 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Noturavemom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 am

She’s such a badass! GTFO what a horrible excuse of the use of a uterus. Here Mom and godmother watch YOUR kids so I can go be with another woman who is actually a mom. YOUR kids don’t need the socialization whatsoever.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Noturavemom
Talker
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 709 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby doveminibites » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:38 am

Classie wrote:Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
It has to be more than 2 days if they left on Sunday and come back Thursday morning so they definitely could have brought them..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 830 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby jeepy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 am

1. Did anyone catch Khoa’s mom reprimanding Jackson for being aggressive with Landon. Keren immediately cut in and told her, “That’s how he hugs.” She’s going to be that mom... “He wasn’t hitting him, that’s how he hugs.”

2. I truly hope she took her doctor-prescribed nausea medication before the flight. There is nothing worse than being trapped on a plane with someone puking near you. Especially when it can be prevented.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeepy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Classie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:35 am

doveminibites wrote:
Classie wrote:Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
It has to be more than 2 days if they left on Sunday and come back Thursday morning so they definitely could have brought them..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ohhh I thought in the last vlog Khoa said it was only 2 days.
User avatar
Classie
Informer
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 3799 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby ckks » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

they took the boys to Colorado during flu season so? lol that's definitely not the reason they left them behind this time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2844 times
Been thanked: 8949 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Classie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

jeepy wrote:1. Did anyone catch Khoa’s mom reprimanding Jackson for being aggressive with Landon. Keren immediately cut in and told her, “That’s how he hugs.” She’s going to be that mom... “He wasn’t hitting him, that’s how he hugs.”

2. I truly hope she took her doctor-prescribed nausea medication before the flight. There is nothing worse than being trapped on a plane with someone puking near you. Especially when it can be prevented.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah I saw that part. Jeez Khoa's moms voice drives me crazy. She is so loud, it's like she shouts everything
User avatar
Classie
Informer
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 3799 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Makaye » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:44 am

Classie wrote:Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.




They left Sunday and coming back Thursday
Makaye
Amateur
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby keiwie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 am

Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.


I thought this too I was about to be mad because when I was pregnant my artist was having good deals . I didnt want to say anything and get into an argument lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keiwie
Amateur
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 3133 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Unknowngirly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 am

I just saw a news article on Facebook that was titled “Couple expecting 14th child after 13 boys” and I really hope that’s what happens to keren lmao

But seriously didn’t khoa just go on a trip not that long ago? For someone who constantly says how much he loves his kids he’s always leaving them.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3868 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users