teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Thanks @Lagorda_12.

Jmama is clogging the threads and discussions over vaccinations are heating up. Will KK ever take away J's paci? Will L ever get a pair of shoes? Follow to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by skxo3 »

Lovin’ the title!

Jackson is gonna be stealing the new baby’s paci’s. He’s gonna become suuuuch a drama queen, but he’ll probably be sent away to Taylor, Nonnie, and Ba Noi so hopefully they’ll knock some sense into him. It’s so sad Keren can’t take care of her kids, even when they’re inside her.

Is it just me or is it super annoying Keren can’t cook anything besides Ray-men (if you consider that cooking lol). She’s such stay at home mom goals!!!!

okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

I’m dying, I read that little thread intro as something before a TV show, “Last time on YTMD...” Will Keren ever eat a vegetable? Will KS18 finally reveal her true identity? Will Khoa wear appropriate footwear? Only time will tell.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

okaytherekyle wrote:I’m dying, I read that little thread intro as something before a TV show, “Last time on YTMD...” ImageImage Will Keren ever eat a vegetable? Will KS18 finally reveal her true identity? Will Khoa wear appropriate footwear? Only time will tell.

You’re funny! You should post more :D

You shouldve added about j and l as well
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

okaytherekyle wrote:I’m dying, I read that little thread intro as something before a TV show, “Last time on YTMD...” ImageImage Will Keren ever eat a vegetable? Will KS18 finally reveal her true identity? Will Khoa wear appropriate footwear? Only time will tell.

More like, will Khoa stop being a creep?
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

skxo3 wrote:Lovin’ the title!

Jackson is gonna be stealing the new baby’s paci’s. He’s gonna become suuuuch a drama queen, but he’ll probably be sent away to Taylor, Nonnie, and Ba Noi so hopefully they’ll knock some sense into him. It’s so sad Keren can’t take care of her kids, even when they’re inside her.

Is it just me or is it super annoying Keren can’t cook anything besides Ray-men (if you consider that cooking lol). She’s such stay at home mom goals!!!!

The sad thing is that she can cook, but she chooses not to, she used to cook before, I guess because they had less money and were saving up to buy a house, but moonface is spoilt now.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

KKSUX wrote:

More like, will Khoa stop being a creep?
Or wear clothes wth no human faces
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wohoo new thread!
Goal: talk about kk, baby shark J, landon :love2: and fetus(piglet is it?)
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

queentee20 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Wohoo new thread!
Goal: talk about kk, baby shark J, landon :love2: and fetus(piglet is it?)
Baby guinea pig? Lol... they’re so dumb it’s entertaining.
IKR, at least Landon's nickname was kind of acceptable, "Squish" is not that bad, in my opinion, but calling your baby a pig?
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSUX wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Baby guinea pig? Lol... they’re so dumb it’s entertaining.
IKR, at least Landon's nickname was kind of acceptable, "Squish" is not that bad, in my opinion, but calling your baby a pig?
Its funny when minions tweet her pic of piglet from Pooh assuming its a girl and wish she has a girl. Piglet from pooh cartoon is a male. Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

So what's new here?

Has anyone noticed the trend of youtubers right now? Once they start joking about being pregnant it's only a matter of time before they actually are pregnant? I'm sure Jess will be following this trend like Keren has.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Keren talking about hearing other babies cry... "I only get alerted with my own... I could ignore any other baby" just more proof that she has no natural maternal instinct lol. I do have to say that I kinda liked how she seemed bothered with Khoa when they were going to the doctor. She seemed annoyed at how little he knows about stuff, like him thinking there was a possibility to find out the gender already. He doesn't seem to know much about babies/birth even though he's about to have his third baby..
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I just caught up on 7 vlogs. I was THAT behind. So a few things.
PLEASE TAKE YOUR KIDS AROUND ANIMALS. Seeing Jackson afraid of a damn dog is pathetic, if that kid got around more maybe he wouldn't be so scared.
Second add to that, seeing Jacksons face at the cheer competition was sad, you could see he was having a panic moment, poor kid can't do crowds because they never go anywhere.

Thirdly,WHY is Khoa so damn creepy. Between the obsessive nature of his YouTube (friends) and how he is always always rambling about food or grass or of real estate. Khoa is literally the most annoying daily vlogger I've​ watched.

After watching 7 vlogs in a row, Keren and Khoa need to pick up a cook book and stop eating out so much. Those poor kids won't know what a home cooked meal is unless Nonnie is there. :/

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

Did anyone notice at 9:50 Keren actually disciplining Jackson? I was truly shocked

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

celeste1029 wrote:Keren talking about hearing other babies cry... "I only get alerted with my own... I could ignore any other baby" just more proof that she has no natural maternal instinct lol. I do have to say that I kinda liked how she seemed bothered with Khoa when they were going to the doctor. She seemed annoyed at how little he knows about stuff, like him thinking there was a possibility to find out the gender already. He doesn't seem to know much about babies/birth even though he's about to have his third baby..
Personally I think that’s Khoa and his immaturity for the vlog. He knows damn well they wouldn’t find out the gender this early on an ultrasound but he says one thing and gets a “hahaha lmao khoa you’re so funny” from the comment section and then he has to say the joke 23 more times. He will say it all the way up until birth (if they actually don’t find out the gender beforehand) Khoa acts ditzy for the vlog. Maybe I give him too much credit but a grown 26(?) yr old man doesn’t *normally* act the way he does. It’s a show.

KS18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KS18 »

Okay fine. It's me Jasmine. What's up bitches? 8-)

Kinda weird seeing you guys say this shit about Keren on here... really gives me another insight. Meh.
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

KS18 wrote:Okay fine. It's me Jasmine. What's up bitches? 8-)

Kinda weird seeing you guys say this shit about Keren on here... really gives me another insight. Meh.
Wait but it’s more fun to pretend that you’re Jackson on the iPad. (Also I didn’t mean to thank your post — sorry to burst your bubble, Jackson.)

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

When Keren was doing stupid stuff and saying bitchy things in the vlog Khoa said to the camera: See what I have to deal with everyday? Or something like that.. Oookay Khoa, we all know you are not joking
Secretsexposed123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secretsexposed123 »

I honestly was shook when keren said she’s 11 weeks. I can’t believe it, she literally looks 6+ months with her huge baby bump, thicccc legs and moon face. Who knows what that poor baby is going through.

Also Landon walking bare foot on the rocky road looks so painful. Ouch.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

So if KS18 is really that Jasmine girl, it’s amazing to see that it’s basically another ignorant teenage minion coming to KK’s defense.
Hey girl? Read up on things like pacifiers, open bite, children’s footwear, children’s nutrition and what to eat when you’re pregnant, and then go tell your BFFs what you learned!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”