KKandForeverFiance's | KKandBabyJ | Part 21

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

If I hear Keren call that damn TRIcycle and BIcycle one more time! I know this is minute to all the things wrong with this pair but I mean come on!!

Also I apologize if my comments on other posts appear twice, I am still getting the hang of this.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 557ed1.jpg[/img] This is what they are doing after target. Yuck! She probably thinks it's healthy cause she has a sandwich on the side. Poor girl doesn't realize sodium makes you bloated! It doesn't matter how much water you drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Jhollar20 wrote:If I hear Keren call that damn TRIcycle and BIcycle one more time! I know this is minute to all the things wrong with this pair but I mean come on!!

Also I apologize if my comments on other posts appear twice, I am still getting the hang of this.
I’ve said this before! It bothers me so much! Even if he just called it a bike it wouldn’t be as bad. I feel like she annunciates extra hard when saying it
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

calimama20 wrote:Kk currently at Target maternity clothes shopping per Khoas ig
I don't understand how she still gets any joy out of shopping, when she buys herself tons of crap every freaking day. How does she not get bored? She barely even wore the maternity clothes she bought when she was pregnant with Landon.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Adp1993 wrote:
I don't understand how she still gets any joy out of shopping, when she buys herself tons of crap every freaking day. How does she not get bored? She barely even wore the maternity clothes she bought when she was pregnant with Landon.
all she wears is pajamas and loungewear. How many loose fitting shirts does she need?
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

BananasBananas wrote:
Adp1993 wrote:
all she wears is pajamas and loungewear. How many loose fitting shirts does she need?
And she has a hump which is so unflattering when she wears such clothes
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I can't believe how much CRAP she buys. I hate accumulating stuff. I've done enough moving to where I know eventually you have to DEAL with all the crap that you wish you didn't have because it's been serving no purpose and now you have to figure out what to do with it all. Now that I own a home, I'm super picky with what comes in. (This is excluding my Bath and Body Work's candle hoarding. Me loves me candles)
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

MomOf286 wrote:
Classie wrote:Something else I just thought of that I find odd.. As a realtor, Khoa should know an unprotected pool is a code violation. I don't think it would even be possible to sell a home with an unprotected pool, unless it was a total cash purchase with no mortgage? He should know better..
He can't even sell a home that's all cash offer if it isn't up to code. The whole pool thing was Keren's doing because he wanted to fix the already existing fence because he knows the city codes plus it just looks better. I can only assume this has been an argument for them because his little digs about in all the past vlogs. The intro with the the little "old footage because I miss my screen" and mentioning how hard it is to keep his pool clean. But what momma wants momma gets even though she wouldn't do the same for him.
And he’s the only one who cleans the pool . Keren doesn’t even help

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I just find it silly if you want to have kids back to back to back , why get rid of staple maternity clothes. Like the pants/short and basic T-shirt’s. Those don’t go out of Style. She makes zero sense. I hope he vlogged that trip so we can hear her reasoning on needing new maternity clothes

bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

calimama20 wrote:I just find it silly if you want to have kids back to back to back , why get rid of staple maternity clothes. Like the pants/short and basic T-shirt’s. Those don’t go out of Style. She makes zero sense. I hope he vlogged that trip so we can hear her reasoning on needing new maternity clothes

Exactly what I was thinking!!!
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Keren's mindset with clothes is eerily similar to her parenting. She has her older things she genuinely enjoys, but then decides she needs something new and shiny. Once shes owned the new item for a while though, she goes back to her old favorite. This is literally how she is with her kids! She had Jackson. Then she decided she wanted another. She doted over Landon when he was first born. Then got bored of him and went back to being all about Jackson. And now she's repeating the cycle with baby boy number 3.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Why does she need maternity wear?? She’s been pregnant for like the past 3 years she MUST have enough by now?? Surely she didn’t toss it all out? Does this mean she needs new feeding bras and everything? She is literally insane. What a waste of money. Pretty soon she’s going to become one of those people who wears underwear once then tosses them. Weirdo!

bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

Does Landon even have any actual clothes? He’s only in real clothes when mommy taytay watches him it seems. You’d think with Kerens spending he would have clothes at least.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

ohanapanda wrote:I don’t think cozy time should happen often tbh. I don’t mind. Having my bf little brother use the tablet but we really limit it and only allow him to use it on good behavior and when we’re on a road trip/ airplane . And also Keren and khoa neglectful parenting also played a huge part on Jackson speech development .

Off topic and genuine question, Do you and your boyfriend have custody of his little brother? He's mentioned in every post and you take him on road trips and aeroplanes etc

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

They've made many videos directly in response to this forum, its called the blog

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry app glitches and sent they address concerns raised specifically on this thread every day as keren attempts to score 'bad bitch mum" points and fails.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I don’t think cozy time should happen often tbh. I don’t mind. Having my bf little brother use the tablet but we really limit it and only allow him to use it on good behavior and when we’re on a road trip/ airplane . And also Keren and khoa neglectful parenting also played a huge part on Jackson speech development .

Off topic and genuine question, Do you and your boyfriend have custody of his little brother? He's mentioned in every post and you take him on road trips and aeroplanes etc

My boyfriend has custody of him ! Sorry I talk about him a lot . I’ve known him since he was a baby so he’s practically a little brother to me.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

She posted a questionnaire on Insta and marked that she would want 4 or 5 kids. :?
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

bluueyes24 wrote:Does Landon even have any actual clothes? He’s only in real clothes when mommy taytay watches him it seems. You’d think with Kerens spending he would have clothes at least.
Landon doesn’t even have the right size diaper .... ofc he doesn’t have actual clothes .

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

On khoas Snapchat he said landens eyes are “still” blue.. in what world are those eyes blue???

Return to “KKandBabyJ”