KKandForeverFiance's | KKandBabyJ | Part 21

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by Newmomma »

I wouldn’t be surprised if she would’ve lied to the inspecting officer as well. Would’ve shown the trampoline and said we’re working on it like how she’s been telling for the past yr and a half. Customised it seems.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Newmomma wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if she would’ve lied to the inspecting officer as well. Would’ve shown the trampoline and said we’re working on it like how she’s been telling for the past yr and a half. Customised it seems.
They come to the home and inspect. It said they were found incompliant
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:
Newmomma wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if she would’ve lied to the inspecting officer as well. Would’ve shown the trampoline and said we’re working on it like how she’s been telling for the past yr and a half. Customised it seems.
So she could’ve lied to them saying they’re working on it?

I’m trying to imagine what would’ve been the convo.
Last edited by Newmomma on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Newmomma wrote:
Classie wrote:
She can say whatever she wants but the county doesn’t care lol. They give you a deadline and say they’re showing back up by X date to reinspect
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Im back guys. I mean I never left I’m just that creepy person who reads and likes but doesn’t reply lol. Anyways, why is she such an asshole to Landon? She will never change, I wonder hoy long it will last until she stops doing things to impress us

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
She can say whatever she wants but the county doesn’t care lol. They give you a deadline and say they’re showing back up by X date to reinspect
LMAO her face would’ve been priceless.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

This hole thing Keren is doing reminds me of the first times you meet your in laws and want to impress them and all that but as time goes by you (and them) start to show you true colors? Lol she def reminds of that, like she wants to prove us she really is this badass mom when in reality she is one, but she is a BADass one

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Classie wrote:
You’re. My. Hero!!! Image

Since this seems to be your specialty, do you know what would happen if their yard isn’t in compliance by 4/2? Ticket and/or fine? I’m surprised they were even able to get homeowners insurance with their pool being open the way it is.

How are they not taking this seriously? Someone said Keren is now claiming no one called her back? What?? You live in Orlando! She probably has 20 fencing companies within a 10 mile radius of her house. Home Depot? Lowe’s? There is no reason to not have everything done by the due date.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Only Keren would bitch at her man for taking a shower after the gym before he comes to bed...
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

MomOf286 wrote:I don't understand why the kids didn't get Salmon she feeds them spicy ass crawfish so she can't use it being seafood as an excuse.

Because Keren wanted it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Next title: KKHatersHaveSpoken.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Classie wrote:

Is this public record? I would love to know more details!!!!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Isn’t Landon soooo cute when he holds that stuffed raccoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

I am practically foaming at the mouth watching her squirm and stumble over her words in regards to the pool fence. She's terrible at trying to play it cool. So satisfying. Of all of the terrible ways she fails at providing her children with the most basic level of care and safety they're entitled to the pool thing is what has bothered me the most. It is so reckless to own an unfenced pool with small toddlers and to be so lax about precautions they should be taking to ensure their safety. It can take as little as 20 seconds and a small life can be needlessly lost. Does anyone know which vlog coincides with the inspector actually coming? Would love to see her demeanour in it.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

rottiemama wrote:
Classie wrote:
You’re. My. Hero!!! Image

Since this seems to be your specialty, do you know what would happen if their yard isn’t in compliance by 4/2? Ticket and/or fine? I’m surprised they were even able to get homeowners insurance with their pool being open the way it is.

How are they not taking this seriously? Someone said Keren is now claiming no one called her back? What?? You live in Orlando! She probably has 20 fencing companies within a 10 mile radius of her house. Home Depot? Lowe’s? There is no reason to not have everything done by the due date.
LOL thanks, but it wasn't initially my idea to report it. I'd have to go back to see who suggested it first. I just followed up on it to see what they said.

This part isn't actually my specialty because one of the questions I ask homeowners is always- Do you have a pool? Is it fenced or screened? Because I know if it is not, I cannot write the home. So I really don't know the repercussions. I would assume a fine would follow suite, and if it went on long enough, the county would have to force their hand some how?
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Something else I just thought of that I find odd.. As a realtor, Khoa should know an unprotected pool is a code violation. I don't think it would even be possible to sell a home with an unprotected pool, unless it was a total cash purchase with no mortgage? He should know better..
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Classie wrote:Something else I just thought of that I find odd.. As a realtor, Khoa should know an unprotected pool is a code violation. I don't think it would even be possible to sell a home with an unprotected pool, unless it was a total cash purchase with no mortgage? He should know better..
He can't even sell a home that's all cash offer if it isn't up to code. The whole pool thing was Keren's doing because he wanted to fix the already existing fence because he knows the city codes plus it just looks better. I can only assume this has been an argument for them because his little digs about in all the past vlogs. The intro with the the little "old footage because I miss my screen" and mentioning how hard it is to keep his pool clean. But what momma wants momma gets even though she wouldn't do the same for him.
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

we'll see keren bitching up a storm about how expensive the pool fence is, yet she has no problem dropping $500+ in a span of two days on pointlesss junk from the store
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is it weird that even after saying no to Jackson and he keeps repeating the same thing over and over ^100 times till he gets it!? It annoys the crap outta me!
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Kk currently at Target maternity clothes shopping per Khoas ig [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f35380.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”