teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandForeverFiance's | KKandBabyJ | Part 21

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Title by Milk_stain

Keren got her eyelashes removed and Khoa is fantasizing about other women. Landon is the smallest one year old ever and Jackson's teeth keep getting worse. Will Keren ever stop napping and complaining about throwing up? Will she ever watch her kids? Probably not, but you might as well follow to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by shadylady »

a few months ago keren was just annoying and had very questionable parenting choices but she's now a full on psycho bitch. Like what even happened?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

Looks like Landons teeth and already getting messed up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 94268a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Keren shushing khoa made me want to punch her. That annoys me so much! Also the way she was talking over Taylor....ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

I’m assuming keren and Khoa aren’t religious, which is 100% okay and perfectly fine, but why are do J and L have godparents if they aren’t baptized (I don’t think the kids are baptized, right?)
No hate or shade towards anyone who does this/ have done this, but why would people chose godparents for their kids and not have the baptism?
AND! Why are they choosing friends as godparents instead of siblings or cousins? I would be hurt if my sister chose her friends over me to be her daughter’s godmother, not once but twice!!

dddddddddd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dddddddddd »

bribri2299 wrote:I’m assuming keren and Khoa aren’t religious, which is 100% okay and perfectly fine, but why are do J and L have godparents if they aren’t baptized (I don’t think the kids are baptized, right?)
No hate or shade towards anyone who does this/ have done this, but why would people chose godparents for their kids and not have the baptism?
AND! Why are they choosing friends as godparents instead of siblings or cousins? I would be hurt if my sister chose her friends over me to be her daughter’s godmother, not once but twice!!

In keren and khoas case i think their kids "godparents" are just a name they give them to feel special in the kids life, the boys aren't baptized and unless it's in a will who your kids will go to it really means nothing, unless they have Jackson left to Taylor and Landon to Bianca it really doesn't mean anything at all. Which I doubt they do i couldn't see they wanting to split up their kids. In some religions being a godparents doesn't mean you'll get the kid if the parents die but your responsible for making sure the kid is brought up religious and going to church etc.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

dddddddddd wrote:
bribri2299 wrote:I’m assuming keren and Khoa aren’t religious, which is 100% okay and perfectly fine, but why are do J and L have godparents if they aren’t baptized (I don’t think the kids are baptized, right?)

In keren and khoas case i think their kids "godparents" are just a name they give them to feel special in the kids life, the boys aren't baptized and unless it's in a will who your kids will go to it really means nothing, unless they have Jackson left to Taylor and Landon to Bianca it really doesn't mean anything at all. Which I doubt they do i couldn't see they wanting to split up their kids. In some religions being a godparents doesn't mean you'll get the kid if the parents die but your responsible for making sure the kid is brought up religious and going to church etc.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Funny that you mention what would happen if they passed away or if something happened where they couldn’t take care of the kids anymore! I was just thinking about who would take care of J and L....my kids all have godparents and were baptized but in our will my kids would go first to my parents and if they can’t take care of them then my sister will take them. Part of me thinks that keren thinks godparents will take care of a child if the parents can’t anymore and part of me is crossing my fingers that she knows better/ wouldn’t separate them if, god forbid, something happened.
it makes sense that keren would chose people outside of family to be her kids godparents to make them as close as an aunt/uncle they can be...

bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry, not sure why godparents are on the brain today

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

jasmine8p wrote:Looks like Landons teeth and already getting messed up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 94268a.jpg[/img

That’s their plan, so they can say it’s genetics that’s made their teeth like that...
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

jasmine8p wrote:Looks like Landons teeth and already getting messed up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 94268a.jpg[/img]

I actually thought the same thing but wasn’t sure if I was just “reaching” for something.

He doesn’t have the pacifier that often though for there to be that much damage already. Maybe it’s just a bad angle? But they look so much like Jackson’s teeth.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Omg. I just google searched paci teeth.....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f73341.jpg[/img]

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Sorry for double posting but found another one.... how old was he here?!?! His teeth were so messed up already. He’s so young in this picture. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 36d6ca.jpg[/img]

MamaLisa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaLisa »

Stellar wrote:Sorry for double posting but found another one.... how old was he here?!?! His teeth were so messed up already. He’s so young in this picture. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 36d6ca.jpg[/img]

He was around 1 year! Which is crazy both their teeth are already messed up by age 1. Probably because they shove the paci in the mouth anytime they make a peep.

mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

Stellar wrote:

I actually thought the same thing but wasn’t sure if I was just “reaching” for something.

He doesn’t have the pacifier that often though for there to be that much damage already. Maybe it’s just a bad angle? But they look so much like Jackson’s teeth.

The probably force it down his throat, they just dont film it...
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I really don’t get it. Why would you let your child’s teeth get that bad? They looked horrible at one year old yet they still kept giving the pacifier? My parents never cared about my oral health either. We had insurance but for some reason they let me dictate whether or not I went to the dentist. I was always so scared so they never made me. I went at least 14 years without seeing a dentist. I ended up getting full upper dentures last year at only 28. 16 teeth pulled at once and it was horrible. I feel so bad for them in the future. I went through so much because of my bad teeth. I rarely spoke to anyone because I didn’t want them seeing my teeth and I never smiled.

Didn’t mean to get so personal lol. They really are horrible parents. There will definitely be some painful surgeries in Jackson’s future. IF they even listen to a dentist.

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Stellar wrote:I really don’t get it. Why would you let your child’s teeth get that bad? They looked horrible at one year old yet they still kept giving the pacifier? My parents never cared about my oral health either. We had insurance but for some reason they let me dictate whether or not I went to the dentist. I was always so scared so they never made me. I went at least 14 years without seeing a dentist. I ended up getting full upper dentures last year at only 28. 16 teeth pulled at once and it was horrible. I feel so bad for them in the future. I went through so much because of my bad teeth. I rarely spoke to anyone because I didn’t want them seeing my teeth and I never smiled.

Didn’t mean to get so personal lol. They really are horrible parents. There will definitely be some painful surgeries in Jackson’s future. IF they even listen to a dentist.

I honestly think they themselves believe they are doing nothing wrong with letting him have the paci, and his teeth are due to that fall he took in the bathtub and/or genetics. They refuse to believe otherwise.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Stellar wrote:I really don’t get it. Why would you let your child’s teeth get that bad? They looked horrible at one year old yet they still kept giving the pacifier? My parents never cared about my oral health either. We had insurance but for some reason they let me dictate whether or not I went to the dentist. I was always so scared so they never made me. I went at least 14 years without seeing a dentist. I ended up getting full upper dentures last year at only 28. 16 teeth pulled at once and it was horrible. I feel so bad for them in the future. I went through so much because of my bad teeth. I rarely spoke to anyone because I didn’t want them seeing my teeth and I never smiled.

They’re dumb enough to maybe think when his baby teeth fall out, they’ll fix themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Stellar wrote:Sorry for double posting but found another one.... how old was he here?!?! His teeth were so messed up already. He’s so young in this picture. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 36d6ca.jpg[/img]

You are never too young to have crooked ass teethImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

OMG HAHAH someone mentioned here that they never use sunscreen and LOOK at that DAMN vlog title! You are so transparent KK

Return to “KKandBabyJ”