KkAndWhosGoingToWatchTheKidsToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 22

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkAndWhosGoingToWatchTheKidsToday Part 22

Unread post by Pineapples »

Teddyandmommy is confused! She’s over on Twitter apologising for posting here. Girl, if you do something OWN it, nobody forced you to come here and post!

Very strange.

No matter what conversation I may or may not have with Keren I am not and will not apologise for a thing. That would be hypocritical and that’s not cool in my book. I said what I said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’m still on the fence if this is genuine or not. If we see an improvement from her in he vlogs (consistently that is), than I’ll be more likely to believe she’s genuine.
It is strange to me that she’s going to pineapples for advice BUT I don’t think she actually has the support we see. Everyone around her is clearly an enabler and if she came to them asking for help, they would likely tell her that she doesn’t need to get rid of it. I can almost gaurentee that’s what happened. In this instance, Khoa is an ass for not supporting her in this. She’s actually trying to do something right by her kid and he’s probably just sitting back watching her suffer.

It’s amazing to me though that she’s STILL insisting that his teeth are from him falling, but he could be the effing poster child for paci teeth. I would bow down to her if she actually admitted it. Like hey we messed up and let Jackson use an infant paci for way too long and it caused some pretty bad dental issues.

I dunno, I guess we’ll see her behaviour and if she addresses anything in the vlogs.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

It's times like this I wish I had Twitter. Nosy bitch that I am :D
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well today’s vlog should be interesting.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

piedpiper132 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote: That reminds me, I was one of the idoits who shaved before going into labor lol. I made my s.o help me (tmi, oh well), turns out my mom heard the nurses making fun of me. Funny story.

Poor doctor and nurses for Keren, phewwww

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Ew, that’s disgusting, as an ex medical candidate, I hate hearing that! If i were your mom I would’ve said something to them. You have rights, if you hear your nurses talking about you, speak up. They have no right to do that. They’re supposed to be professional, people like that give the medical field a bad name. You are not an idiot at all, you didn’t know! (I didn’t know either until reading this...) fuck them for talking shit, they’re disgusting.

But also this post reminded me of when Keren needed a pap and khoa didn’t want to be in the room lololol.

Why would someone make fun of you for shaving before labor?

That's what I was wondering, but they see that shit all the time. I guess it becomes funny after awhile. My doctor was cracking jokes about getting his degree on goggle the whole time I was pushing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I had my youngest the doctor on call came down to tell me I’d need a csection. He then said he would be performing it and he may as well start the prep, which included him SHAVING my bikini line !! The guy was a 6ft 2 young Denzel Washington lookalike. I was MORTIFIED

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Well I emailed her explaining what it's like to be a child who is unable to have privacy or even just feel safe and comfortable within your own home because there's a camera following you around but she hasn't responded yet. Those kids may not feel it yet but they will and even now they are still human beings who deserve privacy. The Kardashians (lol) do it well with just showing a little clip of the kids being cute but the production never revolves around their personal lives. I hope Keren will actually talk to me about it.
Last edited by cat77 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Pineapples wrote:When I had my youngest the doctor on call came down to tell me I’d need a csection. He then said he would be performing it and he may as well start the prep, which included him SHAVING my bikini line !! The guy was a 6ft 2 young Denzel Washington lookalike. I was MORTIFIED Image

I had this happen during my daughters birth as well Image I wanted to die when the hot male nurse told me he had to shave me.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

samawest wrote:I saw this posted by a friend on facebook. Look familiar?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d7e77c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Oh my god that’s scary

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

You guysssss it took me forever to get through all the pages.
I left off Friday night Melbourne time and came back on like Sunday arvo. I was so bummed I didn’t get to see it happening live! :(
Pineapples - good on you for being the bigger person and trying to guide K through all this.
She’s 25 with 2.5 kids but needs help from a stranger whom she called bitch and loser before but you managed to stay calm and focused.
Bless.
Wonder what’s gonna be said in next vlog. I don’t watch so if someone could do a recap that’d be great!
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

Did teddyandmommy tweet again? Or are you guys just talking about the initial tweet she sent?

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Everyone needs to be called out on harmful behavior so that they can better themselves and keep themselves accountable. I feel like she may partly realize that and if she is coming back because she actually appreciates the tough love and wants to use it to improve then that's awesome BUT at the same time she just made a video ranting and raving about loser bitches. That's hypocrisy.
lissbritt
Wallflower
Wallflower

KkAndWhosGoingToWatchTheKidsToday Part 22

Unread post by lissbritt »

Its very easy to insult a group online that you don’t know and have never interacted with as if they aren’t people and I think maybe, just maybe, Keren may have realised that the people she put out a huge offensive rant about are actually human beings just like her (well, loosely so anyway) when she started talking to Pineapples and then she realised she messed up big time. I’m suspicious of whether she’s being legit or not but time will tell I guess!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

cat77 wrote:Well I emailed her explaining what it's like to be a child who is unable to have privacy or even just feel safe and comfortable within your own home because there's a camera following you around but she hasn't responded yet. Those kids may not feel it yet but they will and even now they are still human beings who deserve privacy. The Kardashians (lol) do it well with just showing a little clip of the kids being cute but the production never revolves around their personal lives. I hope Keren will actually talk to me about it.
Thank you for doing that. The law has much catching up to do with regards the internet but it still makes it morally wrong what Kernel and unKhoality are doing as parents.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... abeb2a.jpg[/img] saw this on Facebook and instantly thought of Jackson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Okay so here is where I got confused. So, someone texted her about the website (rachelle? Or whoever) and she sends them a paragraph about how she just needs to ignore us and how we have no lives blah blah blah and now she's talking to someone who is a constant poster on this forum (nothing but love for you pineapples so don't come from me lol). So what is she going to say when someone new comes to her for advice? Ignore them they are useless and tell them to make a huge rant video about said website then turn around and become sugar and spice and everything nice? Like how does this make any sense at all? I'm all for moms learning from their mistakes, but this girl just talked about how much we don't affect her and now she wants to take all of the advice she's been reading for more than a year? Yeah no! I call BS and I will believe it when I really see the changes and not the fake lazy changes A whole new Keren. How embarrassing that she probably talks so much sh*t about this website to Taylor, kyra, the new mom who texted her, etc and now she's all about taking advice from a poster on here. Why do I have a feeling that she's going to take all the pacis away with pineapples advice and then turn around and act like it was all her (Keren's) doing. Maybe just maybe if she is honest in the vlog and says she had help from someone from this website I will start to change my mind on her, but until then I'm still not on team K&K.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She actually just messaged me to say he went all night without it. So that’s a great first step. It will be in tomorrow’s vlog. Fucking hell I feel like I’m giving away spoilers here wtf is going on

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:Okay so here is where I got confused. So, someone texted her about the website (rachelle? Or whoever) and she sends them a paragraph about how she just needs to ignore us and how we have no lives blah blah blah and now she's talking to someone who is a constant poster on this forum (nothing but love for you pineapples so don't come from me lol). So what is she going to say when someone new comes to her for advice? Ignore them they are useless and tell them to make a huge rant video about said website then turn around and become sugar and spice and everything nice? Like how does this make any sense at all? I'm all for moms learning from their mistakes, but this girl just talked about how much we don't affect her and now she wants to take all of the advice she's been reading for more than a year? Yeah no! I call BS and I will believe it when I really see the changes and not the fake lazy changes A whole new Keren. How embarrassing that she probably talks so much sh*t about this website to Taylor, kyra, the new mom who texted her, etc and now she's all about taking advice from a poster on here. Why do I have a feeling that she's going to take all the pacis away with pineapples advice and then turn around and act like it was all her (Keren's) doing. Maybe just maybe if she is honest in the vlog and says she had help from someone from this website I will start to change my mind on her, but until then I'm still not on team K&K.

Image I wouldn’t come for you! I turned over a new leaf in January.

cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

Pineapples is our ambassador :D

I wish Keren wouldn’t be in denial about the damage caused by the pacifier. It’s not genetics if your own teeth were messed up as a child because you used a pacifier until 5 years old. And I wish she didn’t lie and make up a lame excuse about the pool fence. But I’m glad she took the pacifier away last night. And I hope she will use orthodontic pacifiers with the new baby and stay away from the soothies/wubbanub altogether. I wonder how she will address the car seat thing. I am betting she’ll say her doctor said it was ok to forward face.

I hope Keren sees that most of us are just concerned for her kids’ wellbeing, many of us being moms ourselves (I’m a mom of 2 toddlers myself). She has really alienated what could be a large “mommy audience” by banning any person that commented on their videos/social media about pacifiers/car seats/pool safety/etc. And they gear their content towards young girls, not moms, and by doing that they have a mostly teenage girl following, at least it seems the ratio of young girls to moms is skewed towards young girls. Whereas here on ytmd there are mostly moms/more mature women here - at least it isn’t bluntly obvious that any of you are tweens. If she discussed more mom focused content, she would expand her audience, and could even do better with sponsorships.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Pineapples wrote:She actually just messaged me to say he went all night without it. So that’s a great first step. It will be in tomorrow’s vlog. Fucking hell I feel like I’m giving away spoilers here wtf is going on Image

Really hoping she is honest about why she decided to take it away. Great job on getting through to her girl. Now if we can see changes in all other areas of their life that will be the biggest improvement of 2018.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”