momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by momo_3849 »

Notachild wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:Levi peeled an orange, Jackson can’t even use a fork. Even Alaya can use a fork now.
Levi peeled a tangerine, Oscar is an idiot for not knowing the difference. Any two yr old can peel a tangerine, even Jackson.
do you even think before saying anything? When have you ever see Jackson even use utensils, let alone PEEL AN ORANGE/ tangerine whatever you say it is.

Sorry to reply to a minion, this just annoyed me and Notachild has been around for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

It’s just too much a cry for attention when you TWEET your partner that the baby is kicking. That’s just to get the minions excited. They’ve got the next vlog title at least..
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I used to think the epitome of bad parenting & crazy people were the youtube elite KKandBabyJ, OKbaby, AArynWilliam...etc etc until I fell down the ninaunrated rabbit hole. LOL Looking at Keren and Khoa in a whole new light....
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Eye rolling at the whole segment of Jackson’s new underwear, asking him to try them on, showing him in his new undies. Is nothing off limits?
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Classie wrote:Eye rolling at the whole segment of Jackson’s new underwear, asking him to try them on, showing him in his new undies. Is nothing off limits?
Right?? Why!!?????
I’m also shocked by how little she supervised Landon this whole entire vlog. It was more important to show Jackson’s underwear and let Landon out of site enough for him to get hurt. The entire time I’m like where’s Landon!?!!! Why should I be more concerned. Even during the morning she’s letting Jackson play with the pool pumps leaving him unattended.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I don’t know much about pool equipment safety but I imagine it’s not a toy!! And for her to leave Jackson unattended playing with electrical pool equipment (which is not the first time) just infuriates me!!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Notachild wrote:Levi peeled a tangerine, Oscar is an idiot for not knowing the difference. Any two yr old can peel a tangerine, even Jackson.
You're living in cloud cuckoo land. I'd say, given how absolutely atrocious Jackson's diet is, he's never even seen a tangerine before so there's no way he'd be able to peel one for himself. The poor kid can barely use a fork or a spoon because his lazy, good for nothing parents don't encourage them.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

queentee20 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:It’s just too much a cry for attention when you TWEET your partner that the baby is kicking. That’s just to get the minions excited. They’ve got the next vlog title at least..
Wow is khoa that disconnected that she has to TWEET him? He’s really not into her lately. In fact for the past couple of months
Yes i’ve been thinking that too. When i first started watching he used to call her beautiful all the time. Now its like they’re just roommates with kids. And when they do try to be lovey dovey for the vlogs it doesnt seem genuine at all. Its not even my relationship but it irritates me how excited he gets whenever Jelian comes over (maybe its just because i dont like her lol) Call me insecure or whatever but i would be a bit irritated if my boyfriend acted like khoa does around other women.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

keyraeee wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:It’s just too much a cry for attention when you TWEET your partner that the baby is kicking. That’s just to get the minions excited. They’ve got the next vlog title at least..
Wow is khoa that disconnected that she has to TWEET him? He’s really not into her lately. In fact for the past couple of months
Yes i’ve been thinking that too. When i first started watching he used to call her beautiful all the time. Now its like they’re just roommates with kids. And when they do try to be lovey dovey for the vlogs it doesnt seem genuine at all. Its not even my relationship but it irritates me how excited he gets whenever Jelian comes over (maybe its just because i dont like her lol) Call me insecure or whatever but i would be a bit irritated if my boyfriend acted like khoa does around other women.

I agree! You can tell he's not that into her. (I barely realized that Julian is that chick who's boyfriend is always leaving.

I wonder if there's a gossip page about her

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Now Landon is crying about the pool :-( Something CLEARLY happened because both those boys (atleast Jackson for sure) used to be obsessed with going in the pool. It breaks my heart to see them distressed. And Landon just jumping by himself on the trampoline? They seriously don’t watch that kid at all. I hope nothing ever happens; those kids don’t deserve the dangerous situations they’re put in.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Wow is khoa that disconnected that she has to TWEET him? He’s really not into her lately. In fact for the past couple of months

I agree! You can tell he's not that into her. (I barely realized that Julian is that chick who's boyfriend is always leaving.

There is! I actually found it last night when I couldn’t sleep and was scrolling through pages of vloggers that I didn’t even watch lol
Jelian Mercado
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

jrb7 wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:
keyraeee wrote: Yes i’ve been thinking that too. When i first started watching he used to call her beautiful all the time. Now its like they’re just roommates with kids. And when they do try to be lovey dovey for the vlogs it doesnt seem genuine at all. Its not even my relationship but it irritates me how excited he gets whenever Jelian comes over (maybe its just because i dont like her lol) Call me insecure or whatever but i would be a bit irritated if my boyfriend acted like khoa does around other women.

There is! I actually found it last night when I couldn’t sleep and was scrolling through pages of vloggers that I didn’t even watch lol
Jelian Mercado
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Looks like I have something to do while my boy naps lol

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

queentee20 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Wow is khoa that disconnected that she has to TWEET him? He’s really not into her lately. In fact for the past couple of months

Same. I can’t really talk much because they’ve been together 10 years, only been with mine 2 this is our 3rd together... maybe shit just dies when it’s been a while? But he does get happy with other women, yet doesn’t have that spark for Keren
I thought he was REALLY weird with Corina.. Idk how to spell her name. It's espicially weird that her nudes were leaked and they prob both saw it so he was prob thinking about that lol Image

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:

Same. I can’t really talk much because they’ve been together 10 years, only been with mine 2 this is our 3rd together... maybe shit just dies when it’s been a while? But he does get happy with other women, yet doesn’t have that spark for Keren
I wonder if Keren suspects anything with him fangirling over Jelian, or does she even notice that Khoa isn't that into her?

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:IMO I think she acted weird that one morning when she woke up and saw Jelian there because khoa invited her over for the night but everyone here thought it was normal and that Keren didn’t care so idk what to think... maybe she really doesn’t care
I don't think that is normal, well in my relationship that is not normal.
I wouldn't invite my friends over when my spouse is sleeping, especially at night. Girl or guy, I don't like suprises neither does my husband. Especially you never know what mood the other person is in, and when having guests we both let each other know days before.

If my s.o invited our attractive friend over at night while I was sleeping, I would be upset, especially if she showed signs that he liked her. I will probably be labelled insecure but that is how I feel. I wouldn't like it.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Anyone else noticed how staged was Jackson's answer to: "What do you wanna eat"? :roll: It cuts immediately to "Eat....chipotle!" ofc because Keren told him to say so. Idk if they really think we don't notice those things or they just do it because of the fun :/
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

AuraBor wrote:Anyone else noticed how staged was Jackson's answer to: "What do you wanna eat"? :roll: It cuts immediately to "Eat....chipotle!" ofc because Keren told him to say so. Idk if they really think we don't notice those things or they just do it because of the fun :/
It's reaaally fucking old with the eating out. It litteraly makes me sick to my stomach thinking about what that family eats. Most things take the same amount of time to cook something at home as it does going out to pick something up and driving all the way home. If not less time tbh. Truly disgusting.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:IMO I think she acted weird that one morning when she woke up and saw Jelian there because khoa invited her over for the night but everyone here thought it was normal and that Keren didn’t care so idk what to think... maybe she really doesn’t care
I don't think that is normal, well in my relationship that is not normal.
I wouldn't invite my friends over when my spouse is sleeping, especially at night. Girl or guy, I don't like suprises neither does my husband. Especially you never know what mood the other person is in, and when having guests we both let each other know days before.

If my s.o invited our attractive friend over at night while I was sleeping, I would be upset, especially if she showed signs that he liked her. I will probably be labelled insecure but that is how I feel. I wouldn't like it.

100%.... I had this conversation with my boyfriend (he gets headaches when I bring up KK) lol and we sort of agreed that it’s weird and we’d at least wake the other up to let them know. Like you, I don’t like surprises. What if I wake up and walk out naked to his friend on the couch? Like noooo no no just give me a heads up lol
Whenever I use to bring up kk, he would get annoyed lol but then one day we watched a vlog with me and now he watches their vlogs, it's too funny.
& Exactly! I would be pissed if I walked out naked or if I had a long night with our son.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Khoa: "Scar...why do you eat everything? .... You don't even know to answer that"

Hmm well how about you say that to Jackson for once. :( :(
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

AuraBor wrote:Khoa: "Scar...why do you eat everything? .... You don't even know to answer that"

Hmm well how about you say that to Jackson for once. :( :(

He wouldn’t say that to Jackson, he knows that kid doesn’t eat everything, only things his parents buy in drive throughs..

Return to “KKandBabyJ”