KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ckks »

New thread title suggestion: KKandBabyJLet’sStayOnTopicEh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Continue here I can't shut this thread down Imageviewtopic.php?t=13509

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Link for tapatalk users

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Finally watching the vlog!!

-Notice how Keren has a chick fil a cup even at universal (I love chick fil a so I know their cups lol)
-When Corinna asked if she looked sexy I bet khoa was thinking “yes”
-Lol at how she was able to get him to get that face tattoo (not real) Keren can’t get him to look at her lol...
-Elle lost her ticket to universal so they bought her another one... two tickets to universal?! Damn.
-Ew at Khoa saying everything is about sex with Corinna. Idc if you watch David’s vlog, David said in a podcast they think it’s weird when people call Corinna things like that just because they watch her, he said you need to be friends with Corinna and in the vlogs to say that and that he’d never say it out of context. Khoa crossed a weird line IMO. No way David likes them...
-How odd that they had a tornado warning and didn’t care about the babies. My mom always tells me the story of our first tornado and how terrified she was because of me (I was a baby)... Man they suck at parenting.
-she calls Jackson to sing to him but no fucks about Landon. Love this woman.
-I kind of like Elle tbh and totally like Corinna, watch her vanity planet sponsorship such a world of a difference than keren’s!
-side note in corinna’s bf tag she mentioned KK was one of her fave YouTubers so I think she actually likes them!
-Ew they took them back to that restaurant, how do they not get tired of crawfish?
-Jackson rubbing all up on Corinna lmao like father like son!!
-nonnie’s face @ Jackson LMAO... I love her
-does anyone else find it super annoying how Keren was interrupting Corinna?? My gawd, let the woman talk. I hate when she does it to khoa but it’s even more annoying to do it to her guest!

This is getting too long... I’ll do a part 2
He said everything smells like sex to corinna
either way I don’t think it’s a comment he should be making. They’re not best friends, he’s met her twice so he’s in no position to be saying things like that to her. And again, I only bring it up because David has said they don’t like when fans talk like that to them (including Corinna).
Corinna always says “such and such smells like sex” Its something she always says, and he commented on that. Maybe not approprite for their channel though.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

infamous wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I really could not give 2 fucks if Keren never spoke to me again. I’m not her best friend. I think people have me confused with someone else. I talk about things that matter to me. I take action about things that matter to me. I couldn’t give a flying FUCK if people want to say she has a smelly vagina but that will never be me. I don’t talk shit for the sake of something to say. I take action. The end.

With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Completely agree! The whole Dm's Keren situation is awkward for you Pineapple and the forum which is what was Keren''s intent all along, i.e breakdown the forum. I call bullshit on the whole dm's to you Pineapple... sorry to be blunt but it's how I see it. You don't owe her nothing, we don't owe her nothing. She has plenty of support for advice/help i.e YouTube mummy vloggers, friends, family, husband, doctors. I understand that you were trying to help by giving advice but she's no first time mother, she knows exactly what she's doing and is avoiding the hard work b/c she is lazy.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

newbie wrote:
infamous wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I really could not give 2 fucks if Keren never spoke to me again. I’m not her best friend. I think people have me confused with someone else. I talk about things that matter to me. I take action about things that matter to me. I couldn’t give a flying FUCK if people want to say she has a smelly vagina but that will never be me. I don’t talk shit for the sake of something to say. I take action. The end.

With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Completely agree! The whole Dm's Keren situation is awkward for you Pineapple and the forum which is what was Keren''s intent all along, i.e breakdown the forum. I call bullshit on the whole dm's to you Pineapple... sorry to be blunt but it's how I see it. You don't owe her nothing, we don't owe her nothing. She has plenty of support for advice/help i.e YouTube mummy vloggers, friends, family, husband, doctors. I understand that you were trying to help by giving advice but she's no first time mother, she knows exactly what she's doing and is avoiding the hard work b/c she is lazy.
That’s a great conclusion. I have been trying to figure out why she’d dm her for all the same reason you mentioned, and I think that’s it! Like you said to breakdown this forum. Great point! Nothing against Pineapples, but I absolutely agree she’s trying to win her over.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

In today’s vlog, Keren & Khoa can get in huge trouble for letting Jackson on that tractor or whatever it’s called (lol)

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

In today’s vlog, Keren & Khoa can get in huge trouble for letting Jackson on that tractor or whatever it’s called (lol)

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

This looks oddly similar to kk's proposal Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7d7352.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

Does anyone knows what khoa’s sister does? Is she a nurse, doctor or something like that? Because in the vlog “toddler plays a funny trick on mommy” she appears dressing like that

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Guys, there’s a new thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

miljenica wrote:Guys, there’s a new thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup I just caught that Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Cate2121 wrote:Does anyone knows what khoa’s sister does? Is she a nurse, doctor or something like that? Because in the vlog “toddler plays a funny trick on mommy” she appears dressing like that

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
pharmacist

KS18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KS18 »

Okay so yes I do speak to Pineapples. So what? oh and this forum isn't that bad really, guess you bitches just don't have much better to do with your time :D
PR81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PR81 »

MoonFace wrote:I seriously don't understand how those kids sleep through the night and a 3 hour nap. If I don't feed my daughter RIGHT before bed she'll be up every hour lol... It's very odd to me how little they eat and how much they sleep.
They sleep that much because they are starving. Starving kids/adults sleeps a lot because their body don’t get the energy it needs to be awake and active.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”