KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by momo_3849 »

I really hope that she didn’t ONLY use makeup wipes to take the makeup off her face and then went to bed. She might not have shown it idk, but that could be her skin isn’t looking good!!! Makeup wipes dont take all the makeup/ oils off your face and tend to just spread it around. I can’t stand when people do that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

Milkmama0306 wrote:I'm just wondering why would people ask for their advice?
Or is it to get their attention?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 62a95b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Sorry to double post but I agree, who would ask people who make tons of money and dont actually work for “stress advice”??

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

ALeto90 wrote:Totally random but I just looked up Bramfam and they are almost to 1 million!? A while ago KK had more followers than them. I personally don’t like Bramty, although Penelope is adorable, but I think it’s funny that they grew faster than KK.
I remember a few months back, Kim K mentioned Bramty and her daughter and their channel, so I bet that helped lol.

Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

I honestly think people do that begging for sympathy and attention.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Mitten Mama wrote:

I honestly think people do that begging for sympathy and attention.

They never replied back

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I can't believe Keren complained about having to do that video thing with those girls. She made it seem like they did CONSTRUCTION WORK, like she's sooooooo tired and she worked sooo much. The other thing she mentioned is Khoa's real estate work and how that + the video with the girls took them a long time. WHY ARE YOU complaining about that, when you have nothing to do with it? It's Khoa's work. I seriously can't :roll: She's the complaining queen.

And about Jackson's parroting, I'm gonna say it again - please look at Ava, Jamie & Nikki's daughter. Ava turned two in January but she speaks like craaaazy! In the newest vlog she talks so much, complete sentences, like "I'm not grumpy anymore" , "Mommy I want to climb your mountains" (Nikki drew mountains on Ava's bedroom wall).
Levi too. He doesn't speak as much but the things he says are totally fine, and he understands without a problem. Jackson still doesn't know how to choose between two things.

I know every kid develops at it's own pace but Jackson DOESN'T develop at any pace. Doesn't say anything by himself. He never even says YES. He always says YEAH because K&K say it all of the time instead of YES. :roll:

I don't find it cute at all. And I also get annoyed by "go backwards" and "HEY MOMMY"! :roll:
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

So KEREN, maybe you guys should actually start vlogging earlier than only in the afternoon. This is what you consider your job but you don’t start vlogging until the afternoon? Every single day? If you were “soooo busy” in the moring (which I have a hard time believing) show us. What did we see today, more rocking chairs (which is overkill btw) and you washing your face?? Funny that they don’t show the kids dinner (bc they probably didn’t eat) or bedtime (bc we all know the bottle & paci are still a part of Jackson’s every day). ;)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

momo_3849 wrote:I really hope that she didn’t ONLY use makeup wipes to take the makeup off her face and then went to bed. She might not have shown it idk, but that could be her skin isn’t looking good!!! Makeup wipes dont take all the makeup/ oils off your face and tend to just spread it around. I can’t stand when people do that!!

That completely grossed me out idk why. It was so dirty and she kept rubbing her face with it. She really should go see a dermatologist, her skin is horrible.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

momo_3849 wrote:

Sorry to double post but I agree, who would ask people who make tons of money and dont actually work for “stress advice”??

"Stress advice" gosh no, KK would only give her more stress. They would give her a headache that even all the doctors on this thread can't cure

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Wyattsmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wyattsmomma »

AuraBor wrote:I can't believe Keren complained about having to do that video thing with those girls. She made it seem like they did CONSTRUCTION WORK, like she's sooooooo tired and she worked sooo much. The other thing she mentioned is Khoa's real estate work and how that + the video with the girls took them a long time. WHY ARE YOU complaining about that, when you have nothing to do with it? It's Khoa's work. I seriously can't :roll: She's the complaining queen.

And about Jackson's parroting, I'm gonna say it again - please look at Ava, Jamie & Nikki's daughter. Ava turned two in January but she speaks like craaaazy! In the newest vlog she talks so much, complete sentences, like "I'm not grumpy anymore" , "Mommy I want to climb your mountains" (Nikki drew mountains on Ava's bedroom wall).
Levi too. He doesn't speak as much but the things he says are totally fine, and he understands without a problem. Jackson still doesn't know how to choose between two things.

I know every kid develops at it's own pace but Jackson DOESN'T develop at any pace. Doesn't say anything by himself. He never even says YES. He always says YEAH because K&K say it all of the time instead of YES. :roll:

I don't find it cute at all. And I also get annoyed by "go backwards" and "HEY MOMMY"! :roll:
Yes Ava is a smart little girl. You can totally tell the difference, can’t wait for the newest addition. (Nikki & Jamie)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Wyattsmomma wrote:
AuraBor wrote:I can't believe Keren complained about having to do that video thing with those girls. She made it seem like they did CONSTRUCTION WORK, like she's sooooooo tired and she worked sooo much. The other thing she mentioned is Khoa's real estate work and how that + the video with the girls took them a long time. WHY ARE YOU complaining about that, when you have nothing to do with it? It's Khoa's work. I seriously can't :roll: She's the complaining queen.

Yes Ava is a smart little girl. You can totally tell the difference, can’t wait for the newest addition. (Nikki & Jamie)
Omg where have I been!! What a beautiful family (Nikki & Jamie) their little girl is adorable! My daughters were great talkers by that age too. So I may be biased. But they spoke so much sometimes I’d have to tell them to be quiet bc they wouldn’t ever stop talking or questioning!! Huge difference to Jackson!
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
I don’t think that’s why. I think it was to get them back brand new for free. I know that area and it’s a nice neighborhood, not that nice neighborhoods don’t get robbed..if anything it’s worse in a nicer neighborhood. But they have very aware neighbors.
Yeah they got security who patrols around... so idk. I’d have to go back and watch the vlog again but didn’t khoa say the only way to get in was with the realtors key or something? So idk how someone “broke in”....
I think he said that and then said that they give the key to contractors suggesting that they hired someone to do something and while they were fixing whatever they took the appliances as well... It is odd though now that you guys bring it up

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

queentee20 wrote:Since we’re comparing toddlers, has anyone watched dailybumps? Finn is the same age as Jackson and the last time I watched the only word he knew was “yeah” both of their kids’ speech is terrible. So comparing him to Jackson, Jackson seems like a genius lol...
Never watched... the only ones I watch are usually just KK, OKBaby but not as much anymore, and rarely ACE Fam.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Unknowngirly wrote:All I keep thinking about is when they first moved in and all the appliances were “stolen” and how not upset they were about it. Such a convenient robbery.

Their reactions to everything seems fake and planned. The second engagement. Him surprising her with the "dream home". The clown incident. The pool screen. The list is endless.
Hollypop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hollypop »

Don’t watch them? If watching their videos annoys you this much, why put yourself through it? Just so you can hop on this site and discuss how much you dislike them? Spend your time doing something productive than talking crap about a 2 year old.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Hollypop wrote:

Don’t watch them? If watching their videos annoys you this much, why put yourself through it? Just so you can hop on this site and discuss how much you dislike them? Spend your time doing something productive than talking crap about a 2 year old.

Hey minion, if you dislike the opinions on this forum then why are you on it? Spend your time doing something productive instead of trying to change our minds here. Bye bye
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

I truely think it has something to do with how she goes to daycare. My daughter is the same age as Levi and Jackson and she can speak better then them both but not as great as Ava. While my nephew is a month older, can speak better then Ava and goes to daycare as well, but my daughter, Levi and Jackson don’t.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Hollypop wrote:

For the millionth time... most aren’t speaking ill on Jackson. ITS Image THE Image PARENTING Image

The KKs (as grandma calls them lol) have failed majorly with Jackson’s development. This is a place for like minded people to discuss topics such as parenting. Get over it and accept that. Lol

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Noturavemom wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote: some scientic studies, and here are some facts:

How much of human height is genetic and how much is due to nutrition?
The short answer to this question is that about 60 to 80 percent of the difference in height between individuals is determined by genetic factors, whereas 20 to 40 percent can be attributed to environmental effects, mainly nutrition.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... an-height/

What Makes People Grow Taller?
Genetics
Environment
Exercise
Human Growth diet
https://www.livestrong.com/article/2950 ... ow-taller/

I TOTALLY agree that diet does affect your size. However, it’s not going to make you taller, diet can only hinder growth.

True, but how do you know what the max potential height of every kid will be?

How do you know the max potential height for Landon and Jackson will be? None of us know that.

The only way to know is to feed them well balanced nutritional food, so they can reach their max potential growth.

Not the junk that Keren and Khoa, aka the KK's feed them, lack of such food will hinder their growth like you said.

And crawfish!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a6f668.jpg[/img] saw this on facebook and thought of kkandbabyj

Return to “KKandBabyJ”