Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ALeto90 »

It was a nice change to see them hanging out with Khoas brothers family. Skar is huge! <3 i forget is she older than Landon? I can understand Kerens fear of taking away the bottle thinking he’s not going to get enough milk, but guaranteed she notices Jackson will probably eat more. Seems the milk is more of a comfort thing for Jackson. Anyone feel Khoa was on another level today? He was obnoxious. They really have to stop letting Jackson have sips of coffee, say no when he asks for a straw. :/
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

First time I’ve watched a vlog in months. Jackson saying good morning was so cute. He’s definitely cute (even with his fucked up teeth), but agree he’d be 5x cuter with proper teeth. I find it interesting the day her minions come here and definitely read about favoritism she’s all lovey on Landon. Jackson flipping, OMG! So cute but they need someone spotting him just Incase. I’m surprised she actually seems normal about keeping chemicals out of reach and baby proofing cabinets. But doesn’t give a shit about potential drowning. Are they really about to make the bottle and paci thing sound like their ideas? Damn they sure did.

Questions:
The brother that was over, is that the cheerleader one?
Do you think they’ll transfer Landon to a bigger bed once baby 3 takes the crib or buy a new crib?
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I suggested this title.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

prbeca wrote:First time I’ve watched a vlog in months. Jackson saying good morning was so cute. He’s definitely cute (even with his fucked up teeth), but agree he’d be 5x cuter with proper teeth. I find it interesting the day her minions come here and definitely read about favoritism she’s all lovey on Landon. Jackson flipping, OMG! So cute but they need someone spotting him just Incase. I’m surprised she actually seems normal about keeping chemicals out of reach and baby proofing cabinets. But doesn’t give a shit about potential drowning. Are they really about to make the bottle and paci thing sound like their ideas? Damn they sure did.

Questions:
The brother that was over, is that the cheerleader one?
Do you think they’ll transfer Landon to a bigger bed once baby 3 takes the crib or buy a new crib?
I honestly don’t care if they give Pineapples credit because we all know why she did it, I’m glad that Jackson will not be using a paci and bottle anymore, I feel that was the next step for him to start talking, maybe not having a stupid bear on his mouth will actually improve him in every way possible

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

spillingthetea wrote:I suggested this title.

Someone with a bunch of letters in their username also said they suggested it haha I think it was just an obvious one. Didn't mean to "steal" it
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

grandmaMomma wrote:I'm a grandma, I have properly raised two wonderful adult children and they raised 3 of my grandchildren. I do agree with all the ladies here, and agree with the sentiments that the KK are bad parents.

To all the Mommas on TYMD, please stop feeding the KK's. The KK's are trolling you Mommas, if you keep feeding them with dramas and criticism, even if the criticism are negative, the KK's still benefit from it. You ladies want the KK's to put up a fence around the pool, take the pacifier off Jackson's teeth, stop Jackson from walking around naked, they don't do all of these things to troll and to spite you ladies. Best for us grown adults to do is to STOP FEEDING THE KK TROLLS, the trolls are the KK's.

Have you Mommas ever heard of negative drama and negative publicity contribute to the celebrity's popularity? The KK's know this concept that's why they do the opposite of what you ladies suggest to spite you ladies, they got so popular and maintained that popularity due to negative drama and negative publicity.

We've seen a history of bad celebrities been through the same thing, Kim Kardashian, the Jenners, Logan Paul, Kate Gosselin plus 8, Floyd Mayweather, the list goes on and on. The Kardashians were talentless, due to negative drama/publicity they became so popular and signed a $40 million contract for a reality show. The Jenners, their dad Bruce had a car accident and killed someone, but his daughters still became popular despite the negative press. Logan Paul, after he made national headline news with damaging press from critics about his japanese suicide video, but he still became even more popular with extra subscribers and viewership. Kate Gosselin plus 8's ratings went through the roof during their negative drama, negative press surrounding their marriage problems. Floyd Mayweather had domestic abuse all over the press, he garnered more haters than any other boxers, despite negative press Floyd was the most popular boxer and banked the most money in the history of boxing.

As you can see ladies and mommas, negative drama, negative press, negative publicity can only contribute to help youtubers and celebrities raise/maintain their popularity by keeping them relevant for a long time. If you love Jackson and Landon, please stop feeding the KK with negative drama, it only gives them more power, empowers them to maintain their popularity.

Love from Grandma,
You are right, but right now that Keren will supposedly change I’m giving her a second chance, my change is pending by a string because if she doesn’t change and continues with this exploitative and neglectful behavior I’m not believing any of her lies anymore and it will prove she is a liar tbh

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Yeah, the bullshit meter is off the charts, not buying their act.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

grandmaMomma wrote:I'm a grandma, I have properly raised two wonderful adult children and they raised 3 of my grandchildren. I do agree with all the ladies here, and agree with the sentiments that the KK are bad parents.

To all the Mommas on TYMD, please stop feeding the KK's. The KK's are trolling you Mommas, if you keep feeding them with dramas and criticism, even if the criticism are negative, the KK's still benefit from it. You ladies want the KK's to put up a fence around the pool, take the pacifier off Jackson's teeth, stop Jackson from walking around naked, they don't do all of these things to troll and to spite you ladies. Best for us grown adults to do is to STOP FEEDING THE KK TROLLS, the trolls are the KK's.

Have you Mommas ever heard of negative drama and negative publicity contribute to the celebrity's popularity? The KK's know this concept that's why they do the opposite of what you ladies suggest to spite you ladies, they got so popular and maintained that popularity due to negative drama and negative publicity.

We've seen a history of bad celebrities been through the same thing, Kim Kardashian, the Jenners, Logan Paul, Kate Gosselin plus 8, Floyd Mayweather, the list goes on and on. The Kardashians were talentless, due to negative drama/publicity they became so popular and signed a $40 million contract for a reality show. The Jenners, their dad Bruce had a car accident and killed someone, but his daughters still became popular despite the negative press. Logan Paul, after he made national headline news with damaging press from critics about his japanese suicide video, but he still became even more popular with extra subscribers and viewership. Kate Gosselin plus 8's ratings went through the roof during their negative drama, negative press surrounding their marriage problems. Floyd Mayweather had domestic abuse all over the press, he garnered more haters than any other boxers, despite negative press Floyd was the most popular boxer and banked the most money in the history of boxing.

As you can see ladies and mommas, negative drama, negative press, negative publicity can only contribute to help youtubers and celebrities raise/maintain their popularity by keeping them relevant for a long time. If you love Jackson and Landon, please stop feeding the KK with negative drama, it only gives them more power, empowers them to maintain their popularity.

Love from Grandma,
I don’t think they are purposely trying to harm their kids or put them in danger just to troll the people of this forum. It’s a case of ignorance and believing they are right about everything.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Love from Grandma,
Christ alive! I wouldn’t want you to be my Grandma! You sound a tad unhinged! They are youtubers. It’s not that deep.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Why is it so hard for Keren and Khoa (mostly Keren) to appreciate something in life and open their souls, be loveable?

In today’s OKbaby vlog, Oscar and Kyra were saying how they still don’t believe how far they’ve come, how much they appreciate the life they have now and how they don’t take it for granted. They say over and over again that their dream CAME TRUE, they built this life from almost nothing. They also said they’ll teach the kids to appreciate what they have.

That’s what we want to hear from KK, that’s what the people are attracted to. Being good, being appreciative, having a good soul and share it with the fans.

And how Keren, HOW do you want us not to talk shit about you when you are the ultimate opposite of them? KK NEVER even mention that kinda stuff. Only Khoa mentions it sometimes, rarely, if they hit a round number of subscribers or smth, at the end of the vlogs. Saying they wouldn’t have what they have if it wasn’t for the subscribers blah blah. And Keren ALWAYS stands there, only smiling, and doesn’t say anything. It’s not enough for me. You have to MEAN IT, to appreciate it. ESPECIALLLLYYY if you’ve been stealing in the past and you had nothing.

They still don’t really regret what they did. They should be FAAAR more appreciative. Stop spending so much money like they are raining. Think about the past, how you didn’t have any of this, and think about the future, and how you’ll need it.

Geez.....
Last edited by AuraBor on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Love from Grandma,
I see what you’re saying Grandma. Negative drama or positive still attracts viewers, maybe even more so. I’ve thought about that too. It’s unfortunately a sad reality that we live in :/ And I love your use of “The KKs” LOL!!
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

AuraBor wrote:Why is it so hard for Keren and Khoa (mostly Keren) to appreciate something in life and open their souls, be loveable?

In today’s OKbaby vlog, Oscar and Kyra were saying how they still don’t believe how far they’ve come, how much they appreciate the life they have now and how they don’t take it for granted. They say over and over again that their dream CAME TRUE, they built this life from almost nothing. They also said they’ll teach the kids to appreciate what they have.

That’s what we want to hear from KK, that’s what the people are attracted to. Being good, being appreciative, having a good soul and share it with the fans.

And how Keren, HOW do you want us not to talk shit about you when you are the ultimate opposite of them? KK NEVER even mention that kinda stuff. Only Khoa mentions it sometimes, rarely, if they hit a round number of subscribers or smth, at the end of the vlogs. Saying they wouldn’t have what they have if it wasn’t for the subscribers blah blah. And Keren ALWAYS stands there, only smiling, and doesn’t say anything. It’s not enough for me. You have to MEAN IT, to appreciate it. ESPECIALLLLYYY if you’ve been stealing in the past and you had nothing.

They still don’t really regret what they did. They should be FAAAR more appreciative. Stop spending so much money like they are raining. Think about the past, how you didn’t have any of this, and think about the future, and how you’ll need it.

Geez.....
Even if KK started doing this, i wouldn’t buy it. They are all about the money. Khoa says thanks but it’s never felt genuine. He always seems so fake. I mean remember the time he was recording himself doing a good deed and giving $$ to strangers at Publix! Like wtf!? And Keren is just an entitled beeotch tbh!
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

noggins wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:I suggested this title.

Someone with a bunch of letters in their username also said they suggested it haha I think it was just an obvious one. Didn't mean to "steal" it
yeah I actually suggested this title first lol, but I wasn’t gonna say anything. It’s just a thread title! No worries

thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

Following
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Christ alive! I wouldn’t want you to be my Grandma! You sound a tad unhinged! They are youtubers. It’s not that deep.

I know it's not that deep, you don't have to listen to me, but what I said is true though. There's a Youtuber by the name of Danielle Bregoli became instantly famous overnight with the catchphrase "cash me outside" after she went on the Dr. Phil show. She was rude to Dr. Phil, rude to her Mom, and she called the show's audience "hoes". Despite the negative drama and negative press, she became famous and popular with 3.7 millions subs and 350 million views on her channel.

Negative drama can be the driving force for popularity.
Oh goodness that girl is dumb!!! Yes all it takes is drama and shock factors “clickbait” to make money, but I don’t think they make parenting mistakes on purpose. Who would want to be known for that?? I think they’re just lazy about things and too busy caring about being a “perfect” family so they cater to their kids vices bc that’s much easier.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

grandmaMomma wrote:I know it's not that deep, you don't have to listen to me, but what I said is true though. There's a Youtuber by the name of Danielle Bregoli became instantly famous overnight with the catchphrase "cash me outside" after she went on the Dr. Phil show. She was rude to Dr. Phil, rude to her Mom, and she called the show's audience "hoes". Despite the negative drama and negative press, she became famous and popular with 3.7 millions subs and 350 million views on her channel.

Negative drama can be the driving force for popularity.
Hi grandma! She goes by Bhad Bhabie now lol. I also adore the term "the KK". I hear you about drama fueling some people but do you think they'd really be bad parents out of spite? (Honestly maybe idk)
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

ALeto90 wrote: Even if KK started doing this, i wouldn’t buy it. They are all about the money. Khoa says thanks but it’s never felt genuine. He always seems so fake. I mean remember the time he was recording himself doing a good deed and giving $$ to strangers at Publix! Like wtf!? And Keren is just an entitled beeotch tbh!
gotta get that social media validation ;) and their younger fans buy it. they think they're so humble, giving, and genuine.

keren (bc im assuming khoa won't actually do any parenting) needs to be strict when it comes to the paci and bottle. J is gonna cry since he got so used to the paci and bottle and at this point they're comfort objects. once he sheds a few tears and a few days pass, he'll get used to not having those two things.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Listen. I’m tired, I’m irritated, I haven’t slept for 2 days properly. I’m not feeling 100% well. So, sorry if I’m coming off as overly harsh to Grandma. I need to sleep for 8 hours and come back.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”